There's a new dog in town,

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
There's a new dog in town,
RE: There's a new dog in town,
i like deep fried schnitzel inbetween two pieces of KFC boneless chickenbomination coated in the specialest of sauces; whatever the hell colonel sanders was snorting when he came up with such greasy fast food. I call it the double cardiac failure megadowner.
Fact SeagullMcCoffee
I am all about the convenience store steamed buns this time of year, particularly pizza-man.

Demand #3: Forum user goblin's must let me know if they have any preference for what I cook when we talk about our lifestyles, as per their counter demand.
That's a pretty rough demand... I guess I'd like it if you made some kind of delicious stew, the kind that takes a full 24 hours to prepare. It'd be nice to have some hearty warmth while we discuss something so chilling.
That video gave me a case of whatever the hell's happening there in goblin's avatar, yuck yuck *HURRRRF*
Fact SeagullMcCoffee
goblin's avatar is cymothoa exigua, a type of louse that lives in fish mouths! It sucks blood from the tongue, and eventually attaches and replaces it, and apparently just acts as a normal tongue from that point on? They're really cool.
what if a louse tried to eat a fish's tongue, but it turned out to be another louse
That'd be pretty lousy
I'd make a pun but jeez even I draw a line between nifty and "oh god how the duck does something that disturbing and specific even evolve in a sane world".

Where do the louse body part monsters end, huh? HUH???

*stroking my horrific louse arm-spike dramatically and flashing back... duuuude*
Fact SeagullMcCoffee
How does Lt Fish deal with such an exploitative person.

Do you have the goblin's, Lt Fish? Is it consuming your tastebuds right now? I bet it is after you met its demands and MADE OUT WITH IT THE PREVIOUS NIGHT. YOU SLY DOG FISH PERSON, YOU.
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]

No new demands today, I'm lulling you into a false sense of security.
WHEN WILL YOUR TYRANNY END???

oh my god the hurt one
i'm cracking up so much

Demand #4: My beautiful poodle, Terpsichore, is to be given a big hug.
I cannae hug yer hound, but I can post a stock image of what the hug might look like, minus a few minor details:

[Image: stock-photo-beatiful-asian-teen-lying-do...292064.jpg]

I don't know if I should trust those details or not, but I'm going to give you a chance, goblin's. We'll call the dog hugging demand square, for now.
please stop I can't listen to all these minecraft raps. you're destroying me, fish

Demand # the next one: The Minecraft vs Fortress Craft conflict is to be resolved immediately, right here on Eagle - Time . Com.
if i post a minecraft video in this thread what will happen? anarchy? total existential failure of the universe? slight confusion?
LET'S FIND OUT
Fact SeagullMcCoffee
Argh! Tell me your demands already! Please, I'll meet your demands, just don't post any more of those!
posting this on behalf of piester:

I demand fish say 20 words relating to crime, dongs and electronic currencies and then put the audio up online for a spine-grinding to a pulpingly tight remixamafuff
Wait a second. Why are we using Minecraft videos for extortion against the forum and against the extortionist when there are far nobler causes to be taken up?

We could be using these videos to get LP's gold.
:O !