Shank A Bitch 3 Day Six: The Handsman Cometh (10/71 Alive)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shank A Bitch 3 Day Six: The Handsman Cometh (10/71 Alive)
RE: Shank A Bitch 3 Day Four: WHALE DUEL: BATTLE ROYALE: THE ADVENTURE (33/71 Alive)
...oh okay that deadline's a little closer than I thought it was...

Well, amos, I do think we still need to talk about, um, us, and we can't exactly do that if you're dead, can we? So, people abstaining from the groupshank vote, let's pick one of y- oh blimey there are eleven of you. That's a lot. And three of you are fellow competitors, so...

Screw it, it won't be the first time this game that random.org has decided someone's fate:

Dayshank: cyber95
RE: Shank A Bitch 3 Day Four: WHALE DUEL: BATTLE ROYALE: THE ADVENTURE (33/71 Alive)
Sruixan makes a valiant attempt at dayshanking cyber95, but cyber95 takes the shank to the chest and just stands there quizzically while Sruixan bounces off to take a dip in the ocean.

[Image: X5LXWmO.png]

On the plus side, this soggy disappointment gets the crowd thirsty enough for a proper shanking that they resolve to stick around a few more hours to see if they can actually decide on a proper groupshanking candidate.

Day Four has BEEN EXTENDED.

It now ends in ~20 hours at 2:00 PM EST on Sunday, August 22nd, or when a groupshank is reached. If no groupshank is reached, DIRE CONSEQUENCES may occur.

With 33 players alive it takes 17 votes to groupshank!

Cat - 7 (Dragon Fogel, SupahKiven, amosmyn, Sruixan, Chwoka, speedchuck, Sai)
Chwoka - 4 (Cat, Breadpocalypse, LegendaryQ, Phish)
Schazer - 2 (Plaid, Gnauga)
Acionyx - 2 (Seedy, Pharmacy)
SupahKiven - 1 (Whimbrel)
FlyingPhish - 1 (Schazer)
"any Un-Dead" - 1 (Truegreen)
"Chaos Emeralds" - 1 (konec0)
Sanzh - 1 (Not The Author)
konec0 - 1 (Dalmationer)

Abstaining - 12 (Solaris, Palamedes, Granolaman, Coldblooded, TehPilot, cyber95, Niall, Deviant One, Sanzh, Scoffles, Acionyx, Ixcaliber)
DIRE CONSEQUENCES you say? Sounds intriguing.

Unfortunately though, the bloodlust will win out every time over any of my more base desires like "curiosity" and so forth.

Lynch Cat again since the first time didn't take for some reason.
Hah! Ei'r way, yeh? Be'r'n take pr'cautions 'gainst sa'sfac'n, though, s'pose. Vote: Cat, though'n honesty 'n half-s'pect th' "dire cons'quence" t'be "no'n dies."
Wow, rude.
Vote: Sruixan.
Or I guess I could Unvote Vote: Cat to be productive

i'll vote sruix tomorrow
Shank a Cat
Well, no matter how much I want * CHWOKA * dead, I want a groupshank to happen even more.

VOTE: CAT
~◕ w◕~
Indeed
Shank Cat
[Image: 76561197978639938.png]
Yes I am sorry I thought I was voting Ix.

Vote: Cat though because I enjoy blood as much as the next guy.
Guys, this is a rare chance to shank Dire Consequences. We may never have to take responsibility for anything ever again!

Shank: DIRE CONSEQUENCES
Just Kidding

Shank Cat
cat could you just hammer yourself that'd be real nice

stab the cat again
I hate cats.
"It doesn't matter what country someone's from, or what they look like, or the colour of their skin. It doesn't matter what they smell like, or that they spell words slightly differently-some would say, more correctly. I'm a person. Bret's a person. You're a person. That person over there is a person. And each person deserves to be treated like a person." - Jemaine Clement
I like cats.
That doesn't mean I'm not going to vote shank Cat though, because joining a winning train and all.
vote: Cat

Mirdini, are you just gonna post the whale duel stuff day five?
RE: Shank A Bitch 3 Day Four: WHALE DUEL: BATTLE ROYALE: THE ADVENTURE (32/71 Alive)
Cat is unceremoniously chopped to pieces by shankers left, right and center.

Cat was a ZOMBIE SHANKER. She had one charge of ZOMBIE STRENGTH that would have protected her from a single (night) shank.

The bloodthirsty mob seems to have forgotten that as a zombie, CAT HAS NO BLOOD. Their thirst unslaked, they have no choice but to continue their quest for A PROPER (MESSY) SHANKING while the sun still hangs over the horizon.

The Narwhalfare Correspondent's Strike seems to be coming to an end outside - you're only hearing mild whale skirmishes from the depths of the sea. You get the feeling it'll conveniently begin when the shanking ends.

Day 4 ends in ~20 hours at 2:00 PM EST on Sunday, August 22nd, or when a groupshank is reached. If no groupshank is reached, the shanker with the most votes will be groupshanked. In addition to DIRE CONSEQUENCES.

With 32 players alive it takes 17 votes to hammer the groupshank!

Schazer - 2 (Plaid, Gnauga)
Chwoka - 1 (Breadpocalypse)
Phish - 1 (Schazer)
"Chaos Emeralds" - 1 (konec0)

Abstaining - 26 (Solaris, Palamedes, Granolaman, Coldblooded, TehPilot, cyber95, Niall, Deviant One, Sanzh, Scoffles, Acionyx, Ixcaliber, Dragon Fogel, SupahKiven, amosmyn, Sruixan, Chwoka, speedchuck, Sai, Not The Author, Truegreen, Seedy, Pharmacy, Whimbrel, Phish, Dalmationer, LegendaryQ)
Does granola still have blood right now I've lost track

Shank: Granola
RE: Shank A Bitch 3 Day Four: WHALE DUEL: BATTLE ROYALE: THE ADVENTURE (32/71 Alive)
Right so blah blah rude Shankvote: Sruixan
Shank Chwoka I guess, I don't really have a strong preference at this point.
Shank: Breadopocalypse

Dr. Pidge would genuinely appreciate it.
It is time for stars to fall.

Shank: Chowka
[Image: k2BvHiF.png]

SpoilerShow
Two lynchshanks for the price of one again?! What a steal!

Shank Chwoka
SHANK CHWOKA
[Image: 76561197978639938.png]