Murder By The Book - Ender's Game

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder By The Book - Ender's Game
RE: Murder By The Book - Day 9: So Long, and Thanks for all the Death
Also I kind of see no reason to not go back and Vote: Schazer and then off seedy tomorrow (barring new developments)?

Sorry scum but I now feel way more confident with a town victory than a scum one (MYLO is kind of like that in general actually), though if you would be kind enough to shoot the man asking for it instead of trying to mess with ny win that'd be swell.
well see the thing is, pala?

The thing is that I know why you won't name my lover.
It's because you can't, and you know I know you can't.

And you can't, because you're lying, because you're scum.

and really I was just hoping to get you to clear someone by not knowing how they'd react to you naming them.

But since I can't do that, I'm just gonna go with this:

Vote: Palamedes.

(personally, I think it's probably seedy who's the second scum, but it's really hard to tell.)
Oh hey, Sotek/Ms. "R". Garuru was right about the scum flavourcop, soooooo

using your character's surname and the letters wherein, we already found your lover. Starts with your 5th letter and steadily goes downhill from there.

Now Pala, you know that we know, so if I'm lynched today they die tonight and you gets to kingmake tomorrow, unless town decides they've had quite enough of this game and your antics and concedes a townloss on the condition that you get lynched and lose, because you'd be no lynching with me right now if you were actually playing to win and that is very very rude Meloncholy

We could instead all "mis"lynch you and shoot the lover anyway, which produces the same result but means we don't have to sit through the agonising D10!

So Sotek! It's kind of your call. If the above information is correct, you get to decide via either Pala lynch or No Lynch whether you want the shitty but relatively quick-step endgame that you get to sit in on (No Lynch) or if you want to drag numbers together to lynch Pala and die tonight, probably extending this day out into a 36-hour rigmarole.

What I'm saying is town's fucked and the only thing scum's keen to hammer is a no lynch. What say you?
fogel, is deadline friday or saturday now?
Saturday.
like ... Pala.

Seriously. I think you are lying. I am going to lynch you if you can't convince me otherwise.

And if you can convince me otherwise I will now know who the scum are, so that'd be super great.
It seems like things are pretty much out of my hands at this point, since there's not enough people tied up in this lovers mess to get a clean scumkill. In any case I am glad my instincts were right and I'll go ahead and

Vote: Schazer
I want the scum team to fight me

1v1 me, library reception desk at midnight

No items, Final Destination only
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
Rebooted Votals

Schazer - 2 (Palamedes, Akumu)
Palamedes - 1 (Sotek)

With six alive, it takes four to lynch. There is no soft lynch.
Deadline is now Saturday, June 14th at 11:59 PM EST.
okay I'm out of subtle, damnit, Akumu.

I know Schazer is town.

It is mylo.

Therefore, we cannot lynch Schazer today.

Therefore gtfo off Schazmander.
[Image: tumblr_m7zldkgIC41rphqceo1_500.gif]
that's quite a gif. :(
[b]Unvote[/b[

What the fuck is going on then
Unvote

To elaborate on my previous question, why is Schazer claiming to be scum if she is town?
At this stage, what we really need is for Pala to come clean and tell us everything that he thinks is going on. I played the grossly extrapolated scum game to see how he'd react and to see if I could catch him out in a lie.

I think I've almost nailed him, but there's just enough room for doubt that I - we - need him to stop being cagey and give us what he knows.
(06-13-2014, 12:37 AM)Akumu Wrote: »Unvote

To elaborate on my previous question, why is Schazer claiming to be scum if she is town?

That is something I would like to know too.
(06-13-2014, 12:41 AM)Sotek Wrote: »
(06-13-2014, 12:37 AM)Akumu Wrote: »Unvote

That is something I would like to know too.

Bwahahaha

I'll talk once Pala infodumps. Vote: Palamedes
Actually Sotek I'm just playing to my wincon
I know
which, uh.
Oh do I ever know
Apparently it might not even matter now that scum supposedly knows too. Anyways, the logic there was that there was no reason for me to reveal anything because right now I'm in a comfortable position with fake outed scum who might be bluffing and a solid position of my own.
Like why did you have to complicate this shit
Like, A+ for trying one of your Sotek tricks for confusing people but I'm not up for it if you cross me again I will reveal all the things you don't want known
You know exactly what, I'm not lying about how you don't actually need to be alive for me to win
Schazer, a proper game-winning move for me to make right now would be to lynch the leftover townie, since then you could shoot me and win (a no lynch puts my fate in your hands, which when you consider that taking out lovers is your best move means that it's pretty anti-me).
Seriously come on, you too.
What I could have gone for was a lynch on Mister/Miss leftover but you had to go blow it by outing yourself. Tell you what though, if this becomes some no lynch because town decides that anti-third parties is the name of the game I'll help you guys win tomorrow.
Sotek I sort of get but seriously for shame.
God you factions, why can't you be sensible like us independents.
I mean I guess I don't need to critisize you two secretly here but what the hell I might as well have fun at this point
Hope my answer satisfies you enough Esses~. I mean I could go on and say everything but I had a plan and you guys had an even better plan and I tried to work around it but this crap isn't exactly flattering and will probably screw us all in the end.

Unvote

QE: Oh no I apparently made this post without noticing all the new stuff I'll infodump once I'm no longer worried I'm being stabbed in the back by you two crazy kids.
EBWOP: She did it assuming you'd bail her out I assume.
sure I'll unvote for a bit if that makes you more likely to say something.

unvote.

but I mean, you're gonna have to try to convince me not to put my vote back on you.
Nice whitefont there, Sylar
nice white text there, palalal.a
okay hang on.

pala, you're ... STILL sticking to your claim?

like, really?

because uh.

you said a thing that is not ... it can't ... like ... HNGH.
Yeah I had fun and didn't expect it to actually be a secret. Though Sotek missed it so others might have so I wish you didn't point it out so obviously? Ah well.

If I was Sylar I'd be typing differently you know that Schazer.

P.S. It's not like you'd know it but I do hope you look back at some of my reads on the others.

Also I mean yeah my claim is what I say it is and it is not anything else for what I hope are blatantly obvious reasons?