Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder By The Book - Ender's Game
RE: Murder By The Book - Day 8: The Seven Habits Of Highly Dead People
T__T
I don't wanna die
[Image: xwldX.gif]
yeah just treat me as 100%ing Pala's claim unless he outlives me.
Well I just realized I am almost certainly not going to be around for day-end so I'll go ahead and claim now before I get hammered.

I am R. L. Stine, and I am interested in the paranormal, spooky stuff what gives ya goosebumps. Especially the after-life, ghosts, and souls. My win conditions basically go as follows:
If I survive to the end-game, I win.
If I die to a lynch or a kill made by a member of the town, I gain a half-win if town loses.
If I am killed by mafia, I gain a half-win if mafia loses.
If I am killed by a third-part, I gain a half-win if the third party fails their win condition..

Basically, I am a spiteful survivor.

In terms of game theory, the survivor's main fear is dying, since that vastly undercuts my chances of winning and my amount of win. Naturally, that means the only party that can hold a kill over me, the mafia, should be threatening to do so unless I play pro-scum. So I currently appear to have two options: town kills me and I hope for a mafia win, or mafia kills me and I hope for a town win.

I think town odds are better than mafia odds, so I'm officially defecting town right now. Schazer, you have your reply.

Spookily,
R. L. Stine
Oh, and I pass myself off as a writer who is interested in the paranormal and has gathered several spooky urban legends into one spooky collection. The flavor for why I win with scum is because I want to write basically Ghost Trick: The Novel and I need help with writing murder mysteries.

And the flavor for why I win with town is because I'm not dead.
Unvote because jesus.
You weren't voting?

Or if you were and I missed it then, uh, already hammered, whoops.
Wow haha nope, I never actually voted
well that's a claim.

Hm.

One of pala or gnauga is scum, I... hmm.

I might have the game solved then.

lemme think.
All right, seems Schazer just forgot she wasn't voting, day's still on.
I am not Jesus I am Gnauga
although we do have some striking resemblances.
Just combed through the thread and I don't think Schazer ever put down a vote

but let me help out and Unvote just so nothing silly happens because it's H-1.
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
RE: Murder By The Book - Day 2: The Invisible Man
(06-02-2014, 12:52 AM)Schazer Wrote: »
(04-01-2014, 04:47 AM)Akumu Wrote: »AKUMU'S LIST OF THREE MOST TOWN AND ALSO THREE MOST SCUM BECAUSE SEEDY ASKED

TOWN
seedy - For wanting me dead so bad even though nobody else is going along with it. That sort of conviction seems like genuine scum-hunting rather than trying to lynch whatever townie they can throw to the mob.
Nova - For pushing eberron into soft lynch.
Akumu - Is it cheating to put myself on this list? I honestly don't have much in the way of town feelings for everyone.

SCUM
eberron - Reads like inexperienced scum to me, for the initial behaviors as previously discussed and for the fading into the woodwork after the heat was off.
Solaris - For pulling eberron out of the fire by cinching a day one no lynch.
bigro - Just sort of white noise posting and then throwing a worthless vote on Nova at day-end D1.

Hey Akumu, I know it's been six days since you put this list together, but what's your updated take on Novaslot and Bigroslot (now TehPilot and Post-D5 Seedy)?

Well, pushing eberron into soft lynch is, I would think, a null tell now that we know eberron was not in fact Undercover. bigro didn't do anything to look any better as far as I remember.

I am not around very much this week because I am at a conference.
For the record, I'm going to sleep now. I can check in maybe twice between now and day-end. Hope you guys figure this out.
Maybe I want to vote Sotek since only he and Pala haven't been cop cleared and Pala is third-party claim and we seem to believe them?
Akumu: Pala claimed 1-way lover with modfirmation that I'm town.

so if you think I'm scum, you should lynch pala, since he is 100% scum if I'm scum.
uuuurghhglh.

hey tehpilot/seedy: I'm pretty sure one of the two of you is scum.

got anything useful/relevant to say to that?
Like, assuming Granola was telling the truth about antitown teams losing Daychat after D1

Compounded with a quick check of Gnauga's mafia history that says he played in one newbie mafia game in MSPAF and that's the extent of it

The claim does seem to make sense (to me at least) in terms of Gnauga's mannerisms this game, if not necessarily his voting patterns (which are pretty opaque to me). He's been asking a lot of questions about mechanics specifics and I think??? it's harder to reconcile them with someone who had advice/backup from an experienced (hypothetical) scumfriend like Pala or SeedyII over the last three-ish gamenights.

On the other hand, I've gone on record all of today saying that the Survivor should reveal themselves so we can lynch someone else, so this could well be a scum ploy for me to champion easing off the first scum who makes a Survivor claim, in the hopes of leading either to a mislynch or no lynch. Given that possibility, however, makes me confident that Pala and Gnauga can't be scumbuds, considering if Pala's scum his running strategy is my mislynch, while scum!Gnauga is banking on whatever push I have as a town leader.

Eaaaaaaaargh
(06-04-2014, 02:57 AM)Sotek Wrote: »hey tehpilot/seedy: I'm pretty sure one of the two of you is scum.

got anything useful/relevant to say to that?

I'm an action/suspense thriller writer and I say bring the heat. It's excellent writing material.
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
I'm pretty sure exactly one of gnauga/pala is scum. I'm not sure which one.

ohgod I'm going to have to reread the entire thread and do a last-minute vote analysis, aren't I?
does anyone happen to have the "peak votals" at various major events lying around?
Hang on I'll start collating
huh, #339 and #341 are pretty good evidence that Schazer is town - Solly trying to convince Schaz to do things which seems a "Why" if coaligned, and Schaz aggroing on Truegreen, which seems ANOTHER why if coaligned.

tehpilot slot also looks pretty town, hmm. which makes it look like pala/seedy I think.

but I still have more thinkings to do.

btw, did I unvote yet? unvote.
For "convenience", original Seedy is SeeD3 (as in talking until the end of D3); bigroslot is bigro/SeeD4+

End D1 deadline
SpoilerShow

D2, right before the Granola bodystacker claim:
SpoilerShow

D2 Hammer
SpoilerShow

D3, right before the Power Play
SpoilerShow

D3, first soft lynch of the day reached on Scum!Solaris (then I voted Solaris straight after Mirdini)
SpoilerShow

End D3: Solaris gives up and votes Truegreen, but tosses a vote on Pala first (#576)
SpoilerShow
Ugh wait shit no that should all be SeeD4 and bigro/SeeD5+
Oh hey so D4 is taking me a while because Fogel's votals were the hottest fucking mess, but #782 sure is a thing.