One Night Werewolf - DAY ‽

One Night Werewolf - DAY ‽
RE: One Night Werewolf - Round Five - Day υ
Okay, and what if Fogel really is lying? If he really is Seer, I'd imagine Tannola would fight to dismantle his claim (even cc Seer!), rather than being all "welp you've got me". I'm just saying, there's something fishy here, and I don't like it.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
Also Garu is either wolf or just plain drunk, either that or he stole something he didn't want to steal, like tanner
SpoilerShow
Guys, what about if I used to be a minion and now I have been swapped with nola, who was actually one of my two wolves, Fogel and Nola, that could get me lynched, right
SpoilerShow
(06-03-2014, 02:16 PM)Garuru Wrote: »Okay, and what if Fogel really is lying? If he really is Seer, I'd imagine Tannola would fight to dismantle his claim (even cc Seer!), rather than being all "welp you've got me". I'm just saying, there's something fishy here, and I don't like it.

you're right, granola isn't one to give up the ghost that easily...
Faffy, just shh. Playing tanner through annoyance is not fun for anybody.
But if I don't fool you guys into making a horrible mistake then can I truly say I won, to be fair we don't actually know if nola was actually the tanner. This game was described as a puzzle a couple of days ago and it is my job as tanner/wolf/doppel!something to make sure you have as few pieces as possible and stop you from trusting anyone.
SpoilerShow
For one thing there aren't nearly enough people claiming insomniac, everyone just claims seer and it is real easy to trace back as a lie.
SpoilerShow
The thing is if you fakeclaimed Insomniac, you'd have to be sure that the Robber and the Troublemaker did not interfere with your role, and if they did, you'd have to guess what your role is now, as that's the Insomniac's job. So, Insomniacs are difficult fakeclaims for scum. Seers are easy, which is why I don't trust Fogel.
Well then we need more hunter claims, that would be an easy role to claim, also if you fakeclaim insomniac and you have been messed with then the good news is that you are no longer scum
SpoilerShow
Insomniac is therefore the perfect fakeclaim
SpoilerShow
(06-03-2014, 01:47 PM)Garuru Wrote: »
(06-03-2014, 01:30 PM)icanhasdonut Wrote: »yo garuru why don't you claim instead of waiting to see the unclaimed roles

nah.
ok
vote garuru
Garu is just a drunk I reckon, but he should probably claim soon if he doesn't want to look suspicious (unless he wants to look suspicious, what if he was the real tanner and nola was a wolf, or he could be doppel tanner)
SpoilerShow
Seawyrm you best not be lying here...
Well other than the fact that seawyrm is actually a minion and I am a wolf what makes you say that Nola
SpoilerShow
Spandex, buddy, nobody's gonna vote for you. It's way too likely you're tanner. Right now, everything you're saying is noise rather than signal and it won't fool anybody. Sorry. :C

But you could be helpful and let us know what your original role was so we can find out what Granola currently is.
It's not like you have any hope of winning as tanner anyway.
Do I have literally any reason to do that? I am probably not on your team, I reckon fogel could be a minion though
SpoilerShow
Faffy this is important: do you know if at any point last night you were a Robber?
And I am almost definitely not on your team Nola, fat chance
SpoilerShow
I've come up with another theory, what if Spandex doppled Nola and now they are both tanners, wouldn't that be weird, nola could still be a tanner and not even know it
SpoilerShow
Because if you DO have any hope of winning, it's if you're not tanner after all. In which case, you should give us as much info as possible so we can figure out what you really are.

Whereas if you keep spouting random claims, people will just stop reading your posts. Why bother to read them, if there's no content? It won't confuse anyone. It won't even annoy them much. It certainly won't make them lynch you.
Well you certainly didn't start out on my team because I was a Wolf and you'd've known that (Vote: Faffy btw) and if you were never the Robber then you never joined my team which means you were still town when we swapped which means I'm now town-sided and you're now a Wolf.
Honestly I just ignore everything faffy says because he's Untrustworthy.

So, five max antitown.
Fogel, nola, Spandex, and uh I'm gonna say donut? I mean, forcing me to claim then voting me if I don't. Town has reasons not to claim, you know. Donut seems like he's trying for an easy mislynch. (Also, hunter is easy claim.)

cyber95 and Coldblooded, this would be a good time to speak up!
(06-03-2014, 04:43 PM)Granolaman Wrote: »Well you certainly didn't start out on my team because I was a Wolf and you'd've known that (Vote: Faffy btw) and if you were never the Robber then you never joined my team which means you were still town when we swapped which means I'm now town-sided and you're now a Wolf.

...That's assuming SeaWyrm is telling the truth. We learned a lesson from your Troublemaking shenanigans, you know.
Granola, what are you doing, are you unconvinced that you were switched and trying to go for your Tanner win? Or are you hoping that you somehow ended up as Doppel-Tanner?

The only way you could have been a wolf is if the Doppelganger switched you with the tanner before my check.
Well then Seawyrm got crazy lucky cuz he called his switch way too early for it to be a setup. Just to be safe y'all ain't getting any of my scummates.