One Night Werewolf - DAY ‽

One Night Werewolf - DAY ‽
RE: One Night Werewolf - Round Two - Day i
Quick clarification/question answer: When the Seer, Drunk, and sometimes singular Wolf are asked to choose unused roles, I do in fact give them choices numbered 1, 2, or 3. The role these numbers correspond to is consistent between players. So if the Wolf looks at role 2 and sees a Seer, and the Drunk chooses role 2, the Drunk definitely becomes a Seer. But, y'know, only the wolf knows it.

Lemme just do an Official Vote Count to see where we're at in terms of opinions and how close the town is taking us to an early day end.

Official Mid-Day Who We Dun Wanna Die Census
icanhasdonut - 1 (Schazer)
Slorange - 5 (Chwoka, Palamedes, Dragon Fogel, SeaWyrm, icanhasdonut)
Chwoka - 2 (Granolaman, Garuru)

Sun Extinguishing Council
SeaWyrm, icanhasdonut, Chwoka, Garuru

Should be right, unless I miscounted.
(05-23-2014, 10:57 PM)Palamedes Wrote: »Note how when Chwoka first revealed himself he said he was the werewolf - as in, the only werewolf. Only when Gnauga popped up did he suddenly say that they were scumbuddies.

i said THE werewolf because it was a reference to this song

Man did scum just try to hammer dayend?

I'm even more sure of my Slorange vote.
EBWOP: Oh hey I have to remember to check new pages.

Chwoka I don't believe you?
Donut voted Slorange back on page 6.
i even threw in a "goo goo g'joob," what more do you want
It's evident to me that Seawyrm, Schazer, and Garuru are not working in town's favor. It's too late in the day to be lying to fish for information. I'm counterclaiming seer because I'm the gosh-dang seer. I expected/hoped Garuru would say they doppled me, but the fact that Garuru and Seawyrm are colluding on falsities suggests some kind of minion-wolf deal. They're working with each other towards some common anti-town end. If there's a wolf, it's one of Garuru or Seawyrm.

I don't know what the Slorange-Chwoka deal is about. I think Chwoka's fucking with us as Chwokas are wont to do, but I'm still not sure what Donut's first post actually meant.

I'm too straightforward for my own good. This is gonna be really amusing after day-end.
[Image: xwldX.gif]
Sigh, it's 50-50 Slowka/Gnauga and Chwoka/Donut and I really can't discern which is real. Seawyrm is doing an excellent job throwing me for a loop so kudos on a game well-played there.

I'd've liked to hear Schazer's seer-check even if she's actually the Tanner, but she never reappeared so oh well.

Regrets or non, I'm ready to end the day. Vote: Slorange
Donut can't be lying unless something's up with Gnauga. Nobody else has claimed Troublemaker or Mason, and Gnauga said that two out of the other three cards are Wolf and Hunter. With only one claimed mason, unless Gnauga's lying we know what roles are in the game.
Yeeeah I didn't actually check anyone. I'm just hoping to god the Robber did me a favour and took that basically-unwinnable wincon off my mitts.
Don't worry, Chwoka. *I* caught your Beatles reference.
Thank ye kindly Schazer
Vote: End Day
Unvote: end day
Wait
What?
Oh, I get it.
Man, I'm starting to overthink this game way too much.
vote: Chwoka
today on "scum pretending not to understand what's happening"
No, as in your first post is obnoxiously roundabout. Are you saying Chwoka and Slorange were masons, and you switched Slorange? But that doesn't make sense. Who was the other switch? I'd really prefer it if you were a little more clear in your writing.
Pretty sure donut was talking about SeaWyrm?
(05-24-2014, 08:20 PM)Gnauga Wrote: »No, as in your first post is obnoxiously roundabout. Are you saying Chwoka and Slorange were masons, and you switched Slorange? But that doesn't make sense. Who was the other switch? I'd really prefer it if you were a little more clear in your writing.

they are saying they are the troublemaker and switched slorange and i with each other. slorange is no longer mason and instead is whatever chwoka was, and likewise chwoka is mason. donut didn't know what either chwoka and slorange were until they spoke up, since knowledge of which roles they actually switched is not part of the troublemaker role.
Gotcha, thank you.
If the game has stalled out, I can only assume that everyone isn't interested in continuing this. So, why no votes for dayend?
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
Eh sure. I was kind of hoping someone would have something new and interesting to add, but as it is I'm probably still gonna vote Slorange.

Vote: Dayend
I'm very interested in continuing, but I got nothin'.
I guess let's just go ahead and lynch Slorange and see what happens.
Vote: dayend
the most interesting part of this game is not being certain if you're even playing to your wincon. let's find out i guess, but the game looks pretty solved.
Alright it's dayend so let's take a look at what's going on.

Votes on Slorange: Chwoka, Palamedes, Dragon Fogel, icanhasdonut, Granolaman = 5

Which means it's not actually auto-hammer. Which means there is an (up to) 24 Hour Period to put in your lynch vote, or just confirm your current vote.

Reminder of the end-of-day votals.
icanhasdonut - 1 (Schazer)
Slorange - 5 (Chwoka, Palamedes, Dragon Fogel, icanhasdonut, Granolaman)
Chwoka - 2 (SeaWyrm, Garuru)

Names in bold voted to day end, and while they can still choose to change their votes, since they expressed they were happy to end the day with their current vote target, I'll count is as their 'final choice' when deciding if it's okay to call it.