One Night Werewolf - DAY ‽

One Night Werewolf - DAY ‽
RE: One Night Werewolf - Round Two - Day i
Okay, did anybody do anything to switch around Schazer's role? Because I was the Doppelganger, I copied Seer then used it on Schazer, who is a werewolf.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
Chwoka, is this true?
troublemaker, robber, and doppleganger have all claimed not messing with Schazer, if Chwoka can confirm then we have this in the bag.

Vote: Schazer
Man, this game really is stacked in town's favor. Scum just don't stand a chance.
well that's horse crock, because I'm the Seer.
Garu, who did you target as doppel?
whoever garu targeted as doppel, can you confirm?
[Image: xwldX.gif]
SeaWyrm.
Hello, I just noticed a PM, I was the Insomniac and when I woke up I was the Robber. So presumably somebody robbed me.

I haven't actually looked at what happened yet, give me a minute.
Okay, hang on, let me see what's going on.

Slorange claims mason with no partner, SeaWyrm appears to be claiming Seer on Chwoka (and I note that Schazer didn't claim a target, did vote Donut immediately though), I can back up Granola's theft on me, Donut claims to have swapped Chwoka and Slorange, Garuru claims to have doppelganged SeaWyrm.

So if Chwoka can confirm being a former minion, this is pretty solid? The only other scenario I can see is some combination of SeaWyrm, Donut, and Garuru being the wolves and minion. Or I guess Garuru could be a werewolf doppelganger and wins with the wolves, in which case SeaWyrm could be the minion and Chwoka is a wolf. Does Doppelganger copy win condition? I'm not clear on that.

Okay, Scenario B: Donut and Chwoka are wolves, SeaWyrm is a minion, Garuru is a doppelganger and became a minion or wolf and is backing up SeaWyrm, Schazer checked Donut who's a wolf.

Scenario B is way more complicated but possible, but for now Scenario A looks good. Vote: Schazer
Vote: Schazer
Also, Vote: End Day
i was the werewolf, goo goo g'joob. donut wouldn't be lying to cover their tracks if seawyrm's already pulling out a close-to-real lie and garuru's taken up the only way there could be two minions so i can trust this is one Freaky Friday up in here. vote: slorange
What.
Still vote Schazer, dangit.
So, Chwoka wouldn't be saying this if donut were a wolf, since Chwoka would know that donut was a wolf, and that as a wolf, donut couldn't actually swap anyone.
So Chwoka would still be scum and therefore wouldn't have any reason to admit it.
Therefore, Schazer's lying about donut being wolf.
Therefore, Schazer must be wolf.
Also, Chwoka was most definitely a minion, which means that Slorange is not now a wolf. And as we should ALL remember, the wolves win if the minion gets lynched.
So don't vote Slorange. Vote Schazer.
Doppel copies role and alignment.
Garuru is full of shit; I'm the seer. I checked unused cards 2 and 3. They were wolf and hunter, respectively. Incidentally, if slorange really is a solo mason, that would resolve the third unused role, and indicate the existence of a drunk who is 2/3 likely to be town. I didn't actually comprehend what donut was saying about switching chwoka's role so I can't say anything about that.

I'm thinking Garuru doppeled a minion schazer who's working with wolf seawyrm to get schazer lynched. Remember that a minion lynch is a wolf win.
[Image: xwldX.gif]
So chwoka since I'm troublemaker and I swapped you and slorange, you're now mason so you should tell us them scums o3o
oh pflts I missed a page but chwoka's not lying so vote slorange
Also wrym chwoka is now mason, which is town. Were he minion, he wouldn't say he was wolf because slornge lynch would mean he loses.
Sorry guys for taking so long to check in, your friendly neighbourhood hunter is here (according to Gnauga at least).

donut SeaWyrm is scum so he's purposely misunderstanding Chwoka.

Vote Slorange
Also, slorange, there's no other mason because it's one of the three that drunk could pick
Also gnauga for tanner 2014
Gnauga's claim feels legit? Calling Seer with two roles in the unused pool (and not saying one of them was the other Mason) doesn't feel as suspicious as saying you just caught someone as scum.
Okay, this is ridiculous. 3 Seer claims? I can get a Schazer counterclaiming to delegitimize SeaWyrm as seer, but Gnauga is almost definitely tanner. It looks like Slorange is the other wolf, according to Chwoka. So it's either Slorange or Scahzer, and I'm more inclined to vote Schazer because of Seer check. vote: Schazer
Garuru, I'm uncced Troublemaker. Slorange was mason, but i switched slorange and chwoka. Chwoka, now conf town, says he was wolf. Therefore, Slorange=scum.
Not sure why you're goin off one of 3 seer ccs instead of unccd troublemaker