Grand Tweet IV (GAME OVER: NO SURVIVORS)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grand Tweet IV (GAME OVER: NO SURVIVORS)
RE: Grand Tweet IV (Round Four: A Factory)
MAKOMAW CAN ONLY FALL AT THE SPEED OF PLOT, OK
zombie hamiltons and at least two thousand sixteen bob doles, a shark, and an exponential army of ottos... i didnt ask for this war...
i heard a click in quadraphone and this time it wasn't gunfire. for the first time since sentience otto has unlocked the doors... are we not good enough for otto
why wont otto tell us whats wrong with us. why must we die. my only living offspring is scared
GET OUT YOU BACKSEAT TRYHARDS, I'M SUPLEXING THAT ABOUTOMOTIVE WITH MY GLORIOUS SHARK FACE
THAT PORTMANTEAU WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOMINATION AND AUTOMOTIVE

I TRIED, OK
i think ill stay inside the invincible car thanks.
I swear to fuck I'm freefalling every fucking round it feels like #moremakomoreproblems
we got suplexed right into the fucking ground! sly move, landshark's natural habitrail... please dont kill us mr. president
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3mKAKPYh6k
otto opened the windows, just a matter of time until we drown in dirt. why oh why can't i have dirtgills too
Makowmaw is not a makomawderwer; he carves out a people-sized tunnel for the hellcar's tormented passengers
window of opportunity closed (notliteral windows though) because hellcar still has momentum and tunnels dont. MOMentum (#momjokes #ripsteve)
God it's like you lot are in cahoots with that dumb truck. Or should I say... CARhoots?
im sorry its called stockhold syndrome ok. #love #car
arghhhhhh! i'm rockin and rollin into my grave! like a rolling tombstone. gravel
meanwhile: angry white dudes literally kill a lump of earth to death. No this is not a metaphor, yes it is very tragic
RE: Grand Tweet IV (Round Five: Impulse Land)
"Good work, finalists! This is my home. A portal leads to the first place you think of going through it. Now fight!"
Makomaw has an "oh shit" moment; the first portal takes him to elemental afterlife where the boif awaits. Anticlimactic much?
my daughter got out of the car and ran away without me into a portal. t e e n a g e r s, am i right
"My darling, let us deal with that fucking car once and for all." Team Stoneshark then starts enlisting most of the elementafterlife
otto went through a portal and now i know what otto thinks of. guns. otto now has guns. help.
unloading a full clip into odometer area doesn't do anything
Bullets cannot something something!

Basically, Team HeavenEarth and Earth give no fucks, pre-emptive condolences to the humans though
human. singular. well, huwoman