We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.

Poll: Videogames or videogame accesories?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
vidgajames
85.53%
65 85.53%
accesories
14.47%
11 14.47%
Total 76 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.
RE: We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.
I own Divekick, but I don't enjoy it. :v

My steam name is currently 'actually a magical girl', but here's a direct link, since I change it fairly frequently.

Edit: Also, there are five people with the name "Nopad", some of whom capitalize it differently.
done n done
[Image: xwldX.gif]
There's an Eagle Time group on Steam, he should be the only Nopad in there.
Could I get an invite to said group? :v
Sure!

Imma get me some Dark Souls and other assorted games now that my computer is slightly decent, hopefully they'll all be cheap as hell. In Lord Gaben i trust.

E: I hope it lasts until next Friday 'cause i ran out of money god dammit.
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
RUUUUUUUUUUUUULES OF NATUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE

[Image: og4SvNf.png]
BOSS RUSH BOSS RUSH

yeah, you read that right

high frequency wooden sword
(12-18-2013, 09:12 PM)BRPXQZME Wrote: »
(12-18-2013, 04:13 PM)Stij Wrote: »If anyone wants to get an Eagle Time Civ game going, I'd be down. BNW lets you do asynchronous multiplayer (I think), so it wouldn't be difficult.
I’d need BNW.
Okay, I have BNW. I paid more than $5 for something on Steam for the first time in like... a year?

ouch, right in the protestant work ethic

I’ve not actually played much in the way of strategy games in real multiplayer since... hm, being the 6th grade Risk champion. I doubt I would actually do very well. Playing with mature adult-ish types you respect actually complicates things a little when people don’t take your betrayals personally and all that.
sea had swallowed all. A lazy curtain of dust was wafting out to sea
Cool!

I'm pretty new to multiplayer as well so I feel like we should be on even ground here

Steam username's Stij btw
(12-22-2013, 05:14 AM)Stij Wrote: »Cool!

I'm pretty new to multiplayer as well so I feel like we should be on even ground here

Steam username's Stij btw

Yeah I'm finding a whole lot of Stijns (apparently a common-ish Dutch and sometimes Scandinavian name) and very few Stijs, are you in the Eagle Time group?
I am not. I haven't used Steam's community features much tbh. I'll ask Supes to add me.
thanks yo

straw poll: which Civ expansions do you guys have? I'd like to play with both if possible, but we really only need BNW because of its additional multiplayer features.
I've apparently got BNW and the "Civ and Scenario Pack - Mongols/Genghis Khan?" (Which, uh... presumably lets you play as the Mongols, and might or might not be required to create the Tengri religion)
Wait, upon further investigation, it looks like BNW includes all of the gameplay mechanics introduced in G&K - it just doesn't include the new civilizations it introduces. Which isn't a huge deal. As long as everyone's got BNW we can play without any trouble!

(I got both as part of a bundle so it was a non-issue)
welp that's it perfect game everybody go home
thank you mike z

i really hope that the year of luigi anno two goes better for the skullgirls team because jesus christ, after (and before!!!) that indiegogo they got shat on really hard
year of luigi isn't over until they say it's over

but yes, things could be better
One year can always be two on Waluigi Time.
sea had swallowed all. A lazy curtain of dust was wafting out to sea
(12-24-2013, 06:26 AM)Superfrequency Wrote: »Maybe we can get a Long Weekend Of Waluigi one of these days.
all i want of this world is a wario + waluigi game
(12-24-2013, 07:13 AM)MrGuy Wrote: »
(12-24-2013, 06:26 AM)Superfrequency Wrote: »Maybe we can get a Long Weekend Of Waluigi one of these days.
all i want of this world is a wario + waluigi game

Mario and Luigi: Show Stealers!

During a garlic-eating contest, Wario stumbles on a gold-plated camera, which he immediately nabs. Unfortunately, the camera appears to be broken. Fed up, Wario heads back home to take a nap, but finds Waluigi already in his bed. Waluigi starts shouting about his Artistic Vision. Wario is horrified, but senses the potential for big buck$ with a few creative revisions, and signs on as executive producer.

Meanwhile, Mario and Luigi are sent to investigate a mysterious power outage facing the Mushroom Kingdom. Toadsworth mentions a rumor of mystical Star Shards that can restore power to the kingdom. Mario and Luigi investigate the only building in town left with power, Wario's treasure-horde-turned-movie-studio. Just then, the golden camera (the Grab Cam) sucks them into Waluigi's movie!

As it turns out, one of Wario's many treasures was the first Star Shard, the only object that can power the Grab Cam. Sensing the potential for big buck$, Wario sets off in search off the Star Shards, Grab Cam in tow. Waluigi chases after him, resolved to finish his movie. The Grab Cam is already pointing to the location of the next Star Shard: the Powderpuff Plain!

The game alternates between Wario and Waluigi's isometric overworld sections, and Mario and Luigi's 2-D movie scene dungeons. The overworld is divided into one region/dungeon per Star Shard, each of which is based on a combination of a step of movie production and a geographic feature (Powderpuff Plain, Mt. Diva, the Edit Bay, etc.) Each time they find a Star Shard, the Grab Cam turns on and begins filming in that location. Due to Wario and Waluigi's creative differences, every scene of their movie is in a different genre, resulting in a variety of dungeons for the Mario brothers to face. Fortunately, the Grab Cam is able to pull objects it films into the movie, allowing Wario and Waluigi to help Mario and Luigi through their scene dungeons. For some similarly contrived reason, the Mario Bros.' progress gives the Wario Bros. additional abilities as well. Also a villain is shoehorned in I guess.
that sounds eerily plausible

also pretty cool
and the box cover is just wario and waluigi shoving mario and luigi out of the frame

i'd make the contrived villain end up being their "financier" that really just wants the star shards for their contrived evil plot, but is following them around under the guise of being some bigshot movie industry person (wearing a terrible disguise that barely resembles who they're impersonating), and every time you clear an area, they'll give some sort of sweet loot as a reward, because the villain doesn't really care about that stuff compared to ULTIMATE POWER

bowser won't be directly involved cause he's sort of pissed that his castle has no working power, but when w&w shows up, he's super excited to be able to star in a movie, and in the movie version, m&l have to fight a ridiculous caricatured bowser based on what bowser actually thinks of himself
guys are you writing fanfiction in here
On another subject, I decided to try out the Sacred games I got in the Deep Silver bundle a while back (2 and Citadel), and they're...meh.

Sacred 2's a bit awkward and unwieldy for my tastes. For instance, the game gives you control over the camera, which just ends up being really irritating. The loot text is too small, picking up items feels really clunky until you find the 'collect all' button, which they don't tell you about, and the visuals aren't really anything special. All in all, kind of entertaining, but not really worth it when I have access to Diablo III and Path of Exile.

As for Sacred Citadel, it's pretty much just a generic brawler, but they don't screw anything up from what I've seen so far.
we are selling an idea for nintendo give us money right now