SCP-MAFIA -NIGHT 4 - ...again!? 10/21

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCP-MAFIA -NIGHT 4 - ...again!? 10/21
RE: SCP-MAFIA - DAY 3 - Double Cacti Homicide 14/21
Were dis straight up lif-ted from'da ess-sea-pee den yeah. But ya've nairy ta fear here, 'cause yer only be "re-croutoned" if ta Cactus Controlluh (dat be my pet name fer ta no-gooder who be behind awl'dis) targets ya at night. So dun worry yer-self, Pardner... fer now, at least. I mean, to-nigh', that cud awl change quite terry-blee, y'now? Y'd be fine if ya lynched ta varmint today, or at least ta lead y'all 'ppear ta've dis-re-gairded, 'n I gotta con-fess that'd be sumthang I'd shore like ta see 'appen, but I guessssss I dun mind if it 'appen'ed later, cuz den I may get sum more fellas ta tawk ta, under-stand? I get ta feelin' y'all may thank diff'runly though...
Oh you did?

Okay then piester is probably the cactus killer or the mafia killer last night and I'd like opinions on how that is less important to kill than 'probably scum' Fogel.

I can reveal more on that if it will get things moving.

Vote: piester
Pardner Palamander, this here fiasco be necks-ta glacial. Anythang what cud get't movin' again be welcome...
alright pal, if you're so confident.

vote:piester

Sruixan- I'm saying your posts outloud and I sound silly, I hope you understand this
Jess as planned, Pardner My-oo. Jess as planned...

(I mean cum awn, my own wes'-coun'ry accent, mild as it may be, makes this awl sound posy-t-v ridi-q-lush)
yes, I imagine you seem pretty silly putting together a post yourself
Ho-ho, but no, Pardner My-oo, Imma'fraid I seem silly awl ta time, regard-lus'o what be rushin' forth from my mouth! Gotta say though, I be startin' ta warm to ta upsides'o "y'all" as a plur'l secand-person pronoon... goodness gracious me...

Now see here, folks, this be ta sorta light-hearted, mightily relaxed breeze shootin' y'all orta be partakin'in. Shore, if it be related to-ta madder'in'and, that be good'n'all, but e'en tan-gentlemanly be fine if it got y'all jabberin'. Loosenin' ta lips 'n all that. 'smostly a case o' gettin' a new toy, though... not that Imma be able ta play widdit, though... aww...
I guess uh... Vote: Piester cause if you think he's the 'Kaktus killa' then okay, because I don't have any thing better. Bwaaaaah.

ps I love you guys and want us to have fun shenanigans every day for the rest of our miserably short, SCP ridden life.
I want votals.
The votals stand as follows:

Purple Walrus: 2 (piester, bigro)
piester: 3 (Palamedes, myw, Supah Kiven)
Dragon Fogel: 1 (Mirdini)

And since I bothered to bring that up, I guess I may as well take an actual crack at playing.

Mirdini hasn't actually said anything about why he's voting me, Pala was willing to vote based on that anyways. Likewise, Pala hasn't explained why he thinks piester is the cactus killer and is starting a wagon on that basis. Purple Walrus is probably scum; Sruix was basically cheering that lynch on yesterday and I'm betting he knew it wouldn't work. However, that also suggests a lynch on him today might not work either.

Out of those three lynches I'd go for Piester the most, but there's no reason to limit myself. Pala's hopped on a lynch without explaining any reasons for why, and is pushing one on what seems to be mechanical reasons without explaining what those reasons are.

I don't like lynches that aren't actually backed up with reasoning, whether it's people hopping on or starting them.

Vote: Pala

Give me some reasons. If you don't want to get into detail on how you know what you do about piester, then either give us the case against piester without mechanics, or explain why you were willing to vote me.

I'm also giving Mirdini a look. If Purple Walrus is as hard-to-kill as he appears, then pushing that lynch doesn't tell us anything. For that matter, neither does hopping on the bandwagon. Since then, all he's done is vote me and say "explanation forthcoming".

I may take another look at the thread if I feel up to it later; honestly this is mostly based on my impressions of today, which is Super Quiet Day. Although, I do think that if people aren't actually saying much even when they're pushing lynches, that isn't really going to help with activity.
RE: SCP-MAFIA - DAY 2 - Spikes All Around! 17/21
(07-02-2013, 03:16 PM)Mirdini Wrote: »I agree that Fogel feels off, particularly all of this:

(07-02-2013, 12:15 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »One scum down already? I guess that's not so surprising in a game like this, there are probably all sorts of crazy kills going around. I wasn't paying enough attention yesterday to have much thought about Sruix, good call whoever went for him. You even kept him around to talk!

We lost an investigative role, though. One with a decent chance at shenanigans, too. I wouldn't be surprised if there was more than one investigator, but that's a pretty significant loss.

Kieros, why are you buffer, spikier, and a little beaten up? Do you have any insight into that?

He'd be my choice for a lynch if it wasn't for Walrus
but yes, this game is suffering from a distinct lack of motivation and even I am not particularly motivated to do much about that

like half the player list isn't playing, there's not a lot to actually do
[Image: scp-mafiapassiveagressiveposting.png]
This here be my idea o' "pa-sieve aggressisieve", y'hear? Ta post counts to-day be darned depressin', dunt-ya thank? I be feelin' it's my job to get y'all motif-fated ta do stuff, 'n I be strugglin' ta find a way what dun'n involve "shenanigans" or straight-up tellin' y'all whadda do...

...say, Pardner 'doben'awse? Ya still here? I can 'ear ya laffin' manic'ly ta yerself sumwares a fur piece; goodness only knows jess where, but steel. If ya wuz ta stop widda gloatin' fer a min-et, I'dda like ta awsk a favor o'ya. I got ta moss almighty itch between summa ma needles, 'n I be thankin' it be dat al-gee chip Pardner Q threw at me yes-tar-days? Smarts sumthang horrid now, y'hear? Dunce-a-pose ya fancy bein' a star 'n re-tree-fin' it fer me? Ail'let ya keep it if ya get it awt, I guess... 'snot like awl be need-in' it, 'n it be sumthang irksum...
Fogel you rolefoshing me bro?

I jumped on you because while it's not a whole lot, I kind of agree with Dini? Don't see what's so strange about that (especially in a game where, as you said, nothing else is happening). As for piester reasons, I'd again like to point out that nothing has happened. Heck, I don't even think he's posted more than once or twice. What do you think my reasons could be then?
With Piester, I was thinking that he had done nothing wrong. In retrospect, the last word was unnecessary, as he'd done nothing, period. A quick review of his nine posts:
SpoilerShow

To me, this looks like a barebones lurker lynch, and we definitely have better options than that. Like Fogel and his reasonings D2 for Felix's scumminess. Yes, that's also a fair-to-poor reason for a lynch as well, but we don't have much to go on with nobody talking (and yes, I am aware that I am part of the problem, but something still needs to be done).
Hey Kieros you're not that thick right? I'm sure you're not.

I'm not advocating a lynch on piester for what he's done during the day.
Right, it's something in the night; however, I don't know what happened during the night involving you two, and you shouldn't say what happened if it reveals what your role is. So unless if you're foolish and reveal your role, I can't formulate a lynch based solely on that.
Thhhhannnnkkks sruuuuux

I dunno can we hit people with a cactus? See what happens?

dont feel the fogel lnych that much miri. Pala, why piester?
(07-12-2013, 01:18 PM)Palamedes Wrote: »I jumped on you because while it's not a whole lot, I kind of agree with Dini?

On what?

What did he even say, because I missed it. All I recall that was even remotely specific is that he quoted me yesterday and didn't actually explain anything about why the quote bothered him.

I mean, if he's implied reasons and you agree with those implied reasons, at least say what they are? Although the fact that he's only implying reasons instead of stating them still doesn't make him look great from my perspective.

And essentially, your reasoning on piester is looking a lot like "hey, something totally happened in the night that makes piester look anti-town", and that's vague enough that you could make something up if it turns out that whoops, somehow he was town after all. If you don't want to share, then don't share, but you're not getting my support if all you've got is the vaguest of softclaims.

So basically, your response hasn't changed anything. My vote stands.

bigro, I notice you're not actually explaining why I'm suspicious either. If it's just a gut feeling, say that. If it's something else, say that.

In response to Kieros, who's actually given an explanation for his vote, my D2 reasoning on Felix was basically all I had to go on. The reasoning he explicitly stated was incredibly suspicious, and on top of that he was mildly supported by known scum. What more was I supposed to say? And I didn't find anything that happened during the rest of the day particularly swayed me to change my vote, although I was admittedly pretty disengaged.

I could understand going after me for switching from Felix to Red on D1, but nobody is actually saying that. If that's the reason, why is no one actually saying that? If that's not the reason, then what is?
Kieros do you believe I have role stuff going on? If so you should stand by the fact that I am 99% sure that one of the extra kills are from piester and guess what

That means he's mafia or SK.

Also Fogel I don't care if you don't believe me because you're probably mafia :P I do like how you're trying to make a case out of my role shenanigans but nothing else.
your post was suspect because you went on about the night's results for a good three or four paragraphs, including the perennially scummy 'oh NO an INFO ROLE died whatever will the town do????' and 'oh man one scum down good job guys!'

as kieros pointed out your Felix vote wasn't amazing either, rounding out said post
Well if it's an extra kill, then which one or ones? Given that ahem Pardner Swoohicky is missing one in his explanations, this could help figure out all that is happening.

Preview Edit: Wait, Fogel did the "Oh well cop died"? Upon looking, it's minor, but yeah.
Well I actually forgot to send in a night action (my PC crashed and I failed to stay on top of everything from my phone) so my target was randomly chosen. I wasn't told who my target was, only that piester did ~something~ and that it was probably a kill.

I can be more blatant with what I know but I'd rather not.
Hey, Pardner Key-I-A-cutie, I be pre-par'd ta tell ya whose death's got me fox'd... if ya toad me wedder o'nawt... um, lessee... if I cawl ta number o' yer ess-sea-pee x, 'n its digital root y, den if I wuz ta raise x to ta power o' y, wud my result contain a sex-shun where y wuz re-pea-ted y times, 'n a diff'runt sex-shun where y wuz re-pea-ted (y-1) times?

...'kay, so maybe I do be graspin' a'straws...