SCP-MAFIA -NIGHT 4 - ...again!? 10/21

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCP-MAFIA -NIGHT 4 - ...again!? 10/21
RE: SCP-MAFIA - DAY 2 - Spikes All Around! 17/21
n' I'mma stare a-tyew right back, y'know? Jess 'cause I ain't got no eyes don't mean I can't hold my own in a starin' com-pet-ission...
I throw a chip at Sruixan.
That there gesture be awfully kind o yer, Pardner Q, but I don't be needin' no solid foodstuffs any-mores. I be getting all my energy from t' soils o nature and ta' Lord's 'evans above from now on. All-so, if I remembers rightly, yer chips was al-gee, right? Don't yer know that be my bruhther plant right there what y' chunkin' at me? Ain't yer got no manners? Ya orta find yerselves some respect fer yer fella sentients, hear wha-dime sayin'?
Don't talk to it. He's one of THEM, now.
(07-02-2013, 06:30 PM)myw Wrote: »Don't talk to it. He's one of THEM, now.

Well, I've got a ton of these things and I'm pretty sure they taste horrible, so this is my use for them.
(07-02-2013, 04:09 PM)Purple Walrus Wrote: »The point I was trying to get across Is that Kieros sounded quite upset that Sruxian died.
I'm not upset that Sruix died; I'm upset in the way that Sruix died. I think I made it quite clear that I want whoever controls 1478 dead.
.... hey Sruix, any idea who changed you to a cactus?
*points to post on last page*

*makes noose motions*
Goodness gracious me Pardner my-oo, ain't yer such a downer if der e'er was un! 'course y'all orta tawk t' me, 'cause I be tellin' y'all now, I sure do know me stuffs 'n thangs. I got me-self a proper edgy-cation, y'see; 'n I knows me barrel from me triggar 'n all them ud-ther thangs. Fer instunce, good ol' Pardner Sparky gotta grand ole que 'bout ta good-fer-nothin' varmint who thanked it may-t be funny ta 'vite his cacti buddies ta this ere slaughter-pardy, 'n I be of the right-n-p'aarper 'pinion that Pardner Key-I-A-cutie 'ere gotta lotta 'splainin' to do. How-da bastard know so fast what ess-sea-pee was surprisin' me when I took me-self awff to ave a piss last night after Pardner Deeds got me ma tea 'n scones? Key-I-A-Cutie ere went'n told y'all so fast, y' cud'n e'en blink! Now the armpit-crawler's tawkin' big 'bout ow he wants Mister Cactus Controlluh double dead, 'n that jess don't sit right wid-me, y'hear? He's jess too insistent ta be nice 'n sincere...

I got me-self some udder good 'uns - raisins, I mean - but I dun wanna tawk 'bout them yet, 'cause y'all gotta promise yer won't take it all ta wrong way. Y'all be too darned paranoid, fellas and, uh... lady? Huh, that ain't no good fer ta' farmin'... now yeah, as I wa'sayin', when I imp-part me infurmayshuns, y'all allud to take em widda grain o salt, okay, but y'ain't ta write me awff jess 'cause I did my time fer ta udder side. I got me-self some jen-yew-wine grey madder what does all ta sigh-co-lodge-e-cals, 'n a mighty shawter 'itlist o pawsible rustlers, yer understand?
HEY I HEAR A FEW PEOPLE DID STUFF

Felix puts some coins in the machine.
It immediately comes back out into the coin return without any sort of fanfare.

Piester tries to empty his Fanta onto Sruixan
but man he just like, chugged it yesterday. There's not a drop remaining. He has made some poor choices.

LegendaryQ throws a chip
It gets lodged in between a coupla Sruixan's needles.

WHOA HOLD ON WHAT'S THIS ABOUT A VOTALS THAT SOUNDS ILLEGAL

FelixSparks: 4 (Palamedes, Dragon Fogel, Wiwaxia, piester)
Purple Walrus: 1 (Mirdini)
Dragon Fogel: 1 (bigro)
Kieros: 1 (Purple Walrus)

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to hard lynch, and five to soft lynch.
Perhaps I'll made the time limit the same as last time, at 8:00 PM PST on Friday
Well shucks pardner, I know you was shacked up wissome folks that weren't right before ya got 'ere, but now that yer a righteous cactus friend maybe ya'll see the light n' confess yer sins? All we'd need ta know is who was in that mean ol' posse that's hidin' in this here town.
I take my money back. Nyeh.

... I don't speak cowboy, someone mind translating?
Okay fine I can go for a Lynch: Walrus

Expect that to maybe change if I ever get around to trying to understand this game (sorry my mind's kind of dead because of my other two mafias right now).
Aw, Pardner Dini, yer be a good egg, y'know? Speakin' to a man on his own terms, yer'd warm ta' cock-uls of me 'eart if I still had un. Y' be right in yer head 'bout see-ins the light, let me tell ya, but I'mma 'fraid it be ta light o'ta Great Sonoran where my bruhther cacti roam wild 'n free. 't'be be a fur piece ta them, but I hear them tawkin' like I hear yer ere, loud and clear. I cud say they pester me wid-der nigh on jabber, but fer ta' most part they be awfully understandin' 'bout my pre-dicky-ment 'n they give me room ta thank. I cud also say I saw the light of the Lord, but I dunno 'bout that jess yet. Thank me bruther wan me ta, but me ma' tawt me udderwise, 'n she be a mighty fine lady. Peer press-yer, eh?

Yer gotta put yerself in my 'ere shoes, e'en if they do be concrete. My posse be a-bait ta' best darned buncha pistols I e'er had the plessuh workin' wid, thank yer very much, 'n e'en if yer reckon they be a-little outta kilter wid-der ma's mor-alls, then let me tell ya', we all gotta cause that'll blow yer knitted garmints straigh-tawf yer 'eavy shoulders. I say "we all gotta" like I be there wid-dem, 'n that I sorta am, 'cause I got me this perzepshun of me pardners jess like I used to. 's weird, y'know, but me cactus bruther wid-da accent so thick ya cud tie a ragin' bull up w'dit says ta me, he say
"perfectly normal" 'n "entirely un-understood" like he a doctor or somethang. I cud tell y'all wut dey'a sayin' right now, 'cause it's some grand ol' excellence fer ta crooked capers, 'n to tell y'all ta truths I be gettin' ta itch ta rat on dem, but I'm not so shore I orta, 'less I spessificully get 'em to tells me wadda say. I can be a spokeys-pershun, I suppose.

Now by'all means, say "dang nabbit Pardner Swoohicky I'da hoped you holp" but I'm sorry, Pardner Dini, but I got me alley-gee-unce 'n me scruples still. Maybe if y'all pitch in widda hunt fer this 'ere Cactus Controlluh, maybe den I might say a few little words, as a "thank-you" like me ma' allus made me write, y'hear?

Oh, 'n poor Pardner Sparky? If yer 'avin' troubles, I tot'ly understand; my accent be all new 'n shiny to me, after all. Maybe get good ol' Pardner Dini to scribb'lit out fer yer plessuh? I'mma shore a man li-kim wud be more than 'appy...
SUDDENLY!!!

A very human-looking robot wanders in from one of the hallways, carrying a large box wrapped in colorful wrapping paper and ribbons. It puts the box down in front of Dragon Fogel and congratulates him for winning the giveaway. It then pulls out and blows on a noisemaker before heading right back the way it came.

Dragon Fogel has recieved a gift wrapped prize!
Oh, hey, that must be my TV.

[i]I unwrap the prize.[/b]

There's a good chance this will end horribly for me and/or everyone else, but that sort of thing is exactly what I signed up for.
Dang, I must be more out of it than I thought, I mixed up two different kinds of tags there.
Cool, a TV! Lucky you!
Fogel opens his prize!
Inside it is A BRAND NEW TV!
There's an outlet nearby if you wanna give it a try.
Fogel, we should totally try it out. Maybe something cool will be on! Or I could be wrong and we'll all suffer. Either way, fun times ahead.
guys, guys, they took miridini. The fucking cactuses man. What the hell.
myw, what are you talking about?
I think he means Mirdini following Sruix's new speech pattern?

Anyways, let's get this show moving.

I plug in the TV and turn it on, also I remember to actually use the right tags this time.
Mirdini's fine. He's just trying to better communicate with Sruix.
Fogel plugs in the TV.

Displayed on it is what seems to be a camera feed of directly outside Fogel's room. Why, with this, Fogel could probably know who visits him at night.