[split] The Return of Jester Mafia - GAME END!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] The Return of Jester Mafia - GAME END!
RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 2: A Vote For Fogel Is A Vote For Jesters!
(06-07-2013, 10:52 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »SRUIXAN'S FORM

WELL SHIT.

....ALRIGHT THEN.

MY POLITICAL POSITION ON FRENCH DOORS AND HOT DOGS ARE THUS:

FRENCH DOORS TAKING JOBS OF PERFECTLY FINE JESTER DOORS IS A PROBLEM. I FEEL THAT WE MUST STOP BIG COMPANIES FROM EXPORTING THEIR DOOR JOBS TO FRENCH DOORS. IT SEEMS TO ME THAT MORE REGULATION IS NEEDED.

ON THE OTHER HAND, I LIKE HOT DOGS. IT IS MOSTLY UNIDENTIFIABLE MEAT. ANYTHING COULD BE IN THEM AND NOBODY WOULD SUSPECT IT. AS IT IS DIGESTIBLE, IT IS ALSO A SNEAKY WAY TO DISPOSE OF CERTAIN...THINGS.

PURPLE WALRUS, I AM STARTING TO THINK THAT YOU ARE A SUPERVILLAIN.
It just now dawned upon me that Sruix is a mime.

I'd like to cast one Negative Election Vote: Sruix please.
I ALREADY KNOW A MIME'S WEAKNESS AND THAT IS PUNCHING MYSELF IN THE FACE.

SPEAKING OF WHICH I WILL ALSO MAKE XIAOLIN SHOWDOWNS A NATIONAL SPORT.
(06-08-2013, 02:34 AM)MalkyTop Wrote: »arf-ruff-ruff woof-woof-arooo arf-grrrr-aroooooo-ruff ruff arf-aroo-ruff ruff-ruff-woof-gr ruff-ruff woof-arooooo-arf-arf ruff-aroo-arf-arf arf-arooooo arf-ruff grrr-arf
arf-ruff-woof aru-woof-grrr-aroooo grrr-arf grrrrr-arf-ruff arf-grr-ruff aroooo-grr-grrrrrr grrrr-grrrrr arf
Oh man, Malky might've won me over with that one.
None of these candidates have fulfilled the important criteria of ensuring I continue to post in this topic and as such I am not sure any of their terms of office would be particularly fruitful, Sruixan is the party responsible most for inspiring my renewed presence with his stirring and exotic beard, so Elect: Sruixan

Also as we're electing officials don't you think it'd be a bit silly to hang on to antequated concepts such as GMs? We managed to lynch Bob yesterday I think we should do it again
Vote:BTP (you're next Fogel)
Hey! I told you to post, that's more than any other jester has done to get you back in here!

It's a free jester country, so you can vote for a lesser jester if you really want to, but you could at least acknowledge what a jester's done for you.
You told me to but I ignored you, a real politician would have tried harder
woof-arooooo-woof-ruff arf grrrrr ruff-grrrrrr-grr-aroo-gr-woof woof-arf-woof aroo-woof-aroooo woof-arf ruff-aroooo-arf-ruff ruff-arooo-arf-ruff woof-aroo ruff-arooooo-arf-ruff woof-aru-woof-arf aroo woof-woof-ruff-woof woof [strike]ruff-arooooo-woof-arf arf-grrr woof-grrrrrr-gr aroooo-woof-grrr-arooooo woof ruff-grrrrrr-ruff woof-ruff-woof[/strike] ruff-grr-aru-woof gr-gr-aroooo woof-gr-arf-arf arf-ruff aroooooo ruff-arf grrrrrr-ruff-aroooooo-woof woof-ruff ruff-grrrr gr-arf arf-woof-woof
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
yapyapyapyapyapyapyapyap
(06-08-2013, 06:48 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »woof-arooooo-woof-ruff arf grrrrr ruff-grrrrrr-grr-aroo-gr-woof woof-arf-woof aroo-woof-aroooo woof-arf ruff-aroooo-arf-ruff ruff-arooo-arf-ruff woof-aroo ruff-arooooo-arf-ruff woof-aru-woof-arf aroo woof-woof-ruff-woof woof ruff-arooooo-woof-arf arf-grrr woof-grrrrrr-gr aroooo-woof-grrr-arooooo woof ruff-grrrrrr-ruff woof-ruff-woof ruff-grr-aru-woof gr-gr-aroooo woof-gr-arf-arf arf-ruff aroooooo ruff-arf grrrrrr-ruff-aroooooo-woof woof-ruff ruff-grrrr gr-arf arf-woof-woof
arf-woof-woof gr-grr-ruff-woof-gr-arooo aroooooo-ruff aru-grrr-grrrr grr ruff-woof-ruff aroo arf-grrr-arf ruff-arf grr-arf-grrrr arf ruff-woof-arooooo-arooooo-woof-arf
~ From the desk of Jester Prime Minister of Jesterland Election Candidate Jester Mirdini ~

Friend Jester Dragon Fogel, would it be too much to trouble you to include the election deadline in your jester polling updates? I believe it would greatly improve jester oversight of how long we have to go until the polls for the jester election for Jester Prime Minister of Jesterland close, and thus ensure a freer and fairer jester election in general.

As to the matter of who we wish to lynch, are not not-jester (DOG) Kieros's protests against being lynched (which I have had my jestercat translate for me - jester deity forbid I actually attempt to understand the unjesterly speech of such a creature) proof that it is, in fact, not a jester at all? Why, it is the dream of every upstanding and righteous jester to be lynched at the end of their jesterly service to the jester community! As such I am still of the jester-loving opinion that Jesterland's security must come first, and we must thus lynch this foul dog before we can return to lynching each other like proper jesters.

Thank you, and may there be mutual-lynching peace in Jesterland in our time.
It may be intolerant of me but I don't actually even bother to read Kieros's posts at all
It's fortunate I'm not running for office, so this fact can't hurt my campaign
(06-08-2013, 09:08 PM)Jacquerel Wrote: »gr-ruff-arf gr-arooo-aroooooo arooo-ruff woof-grr-grrrr-aru-aroooooo-arf aru ruff-aru-arf woof woof-grrrrrr grrrr-arf-arf
aru-arf-grrr-grrr grrrrrr-grrr-grrrrrr woof-ruff-aroo woof-grr-arf woof-aroo-arf-arf gr-grrrrr-grrrrrr arf-woof-arf arf-woof-woof
Votals That Are Totally My Own Jester Idea To Post, And Definitely Not In Response To My Jester Opponent Mirdini's Request

Kieros - 5 (MalkyTop, frigidScholar, Mirdini, Purple Walrus, cyber95)
Purple Walrus - 3 (bigro, Palamedes, Kieros)
TehPilot - 1 (TehPilot)
BTP - 1 (Jacquerel)

With 16 jesters alive, it takes 9 jesters to lynch.

DragonFogel: 69384%
btp: 25378%
MalkyTop: 13829%
Palamedes: -52934%
yd12k: -82457%
Purple Walrus: 38572%
Mirdini: 43572%
Sruixan: 69383%

Jester poll results have a jester margin of jester error of +/- 100000%, 0 times out of jester infinity.

The jester deadline for both the jester lynch and the jester election are Sunday, June 9th at 8 PM Mountain Jester Time. That gives you around 28 jester-hours to elect me as your Jester Prime Minister.
(06-07-2013, 02:49 AM)SupahKiven Wrote: »french doors

[Image: jesterpolicy1.jpg]

(06-07-2013, 02:49 AM)SupahKiven Wrote: »hotdogs?

[Image: jesterpolicy2.jpg]

(06-08-2013, 02:41 AM)Granolaman Wrote: »It just now dawned upon me that Sruix is a mime.

I'd like to cast one Negative Election Vote: Sruix please.

[Image: tumblr_mnl7japQaJ1qa601io6_250.gif]

(06-08-2013, 05:27 PM)Jacquerel Wrote: »real politician

[Image: Vagabond_Mayor.png][Image: tumblr_mcpfdiAacD1qegewxo2_400.jpg]

(06-08-2013, 09:48 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »DragonFogel: 69384%
btp: 25378%
MalkyTop: 13829%
Palamedes: -52934%
yd12k: -82457%
Purple Walrus: 38572%
Mirdini: 43572%
Sruixan: 69383%

[Image: _47611544_jex_656518_de27-1.jpg]
Fellow jesters, you have about 12 hours to settle on which jester (or possibly non-jester) you're going to lynch.

Now, as an impartial modjester, I can't tell you which jester to kill; I can only promise to administer the fine jester tradition of a lynching as best as any jester can.

So get out there with your jester votes and make a jester decision! Also, while you're at it, be sure to support my campaign for Jester-In-Chief.
I'll tell you which Jester to kill: Bob
If that is his real name

I hope it is because if it isn't I am not actually voting for anyone
My jester sources inform me his real name is Wesley.

This is exactly why you can't trust him; what kind of Prime Minister won't even tell you his real name?
Fogel, you saboteur! What have you done!?!

You can't tell them my true nameDo you know what kind of power they have over me now!?

I mean really, what are the implications of this? Do I have to add them on facebook or something?

Man....and my campaign of jester silence was going so well too...
[Image: woof-arf-arfgrrr-aru-grrrrrarf-grrrr-ruf...oo-aru.gif]

[Image: jealousofmymadpenthrowingskillsyo.gif]

SpoilerShow
Jester Wesley is an issue to be dealt with on another day my fellow jesters!

Today we must band together as jesters, in a noble FRATERNAL JESTER LYNCH of the VILE DOG (NOT A JESTER) AMONG US, KIEROS

In my official capacity as Jester Candidate for the position of Jester Prime Minister of Jesterland, I implore all upstanding and righteous jesters to join those of us jesters already sitting upon said FOUL DOG to ensure that he feel the wrathful smiting of a JESTER(LY) LYNCH at the end of this jesterious day!

Only you, mighty constituent jesters, can ensure the safety of Jesterland and all of the noble jesters jestering about within it!
We can make hotdogs with 'im. Vote: Kieros

Also we must Elect: Sruxian because... uh...
Three More Jesters Could End This Jester Day If They Wanted To Votals

Kieros - 6 (MalkyTop, frigidScholar, Mirdini, Purple Walrus, cyber95, SupahKiven)
Purple Walrus - 3 (bigro, Palamedes, Kieros)
TehPilot - 1 (TehPilot)
Attempted Jester Usurper Wesley - 1 (Jacquerel, Sruixan)

With 16 jesters alive, it takes 9 jesters to lynch.

And the latest poll results:

DragonFogel: ?%
btp: !%
MalkyTop: ^%
Palamedes: &%
yd12k: @%
Purple Walrus: $%
Mirdini: *%
Sruixan: #%

Jester poll results have a jester margin of jester error of +/i jester%, 0 times out of jester infinity. These results are courtesy of the Jesterland Jester Polling Institute of Jesters.

There's about six jester-hours to go in the jester-day, so pile on those jester-votes if you want to see something happen!

And while you're voting, don't forget to choose me as the next Prime Minister of Jesterland! Because we all know I'm the only jester for the job.
YES I AGREE A KIEROS HOTDOG WOULD BE NICE. THERE IS ENOUGH OF HIM FOR A HOTDOG PARTY. ELECT ME FOR A CELEBRATORY BBQ. THERE WILL BE BALLOONS THERE TOO.
~ From the desk of Jester Prime Minister of Jesterland Election Candidate Jester Mirdini ~

Jesters!

Jesters, jesters, jesters, jesters, jesters and jesters. I must soon depart and will thus likely be unable to be present for the end of this Jesterly day. But I will sleep secure in my jester bed with the thought that we proud Jesters have banded together to rid Jesterland of all foul dogs that plague it. Even if I am not elected Jester Prime Minister of Jesterland, it is enough that we will have successfully jestered together to do that much.

Still, I am not beyond a last stab at self-promotion. So if you value the values that all of us jesters - whether walrus-based, or image-based, or robotic - value, vote Mirdini Jester. Jester lynches, jester pranks, jester parties - all of these core jester ideals are ones I promise to promote and expand in my tenure as Jester Prime Minister of Jesterland. I will not condemn you should you choose to elect another jester to the post - that is your right and privilege as a free jester in Jesterland. But while all the other candidates are noble jesters indeed, I believe that I am truly the most ideal jester for the jesterly job of Jester Prime Minister.

Thank all of you jesters, and have a good jester night.