Last Day

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last Day
Re: Last Day
Originally posted on MSPA by TheGuySip.

> Expel the contents of your bladder onto the mechanical menace.
Originally posted on MSPA by Yamtaggler.

>Let's infect the water-fountains with a virus that makes them hate computer zombies. Then they can fight each other!
>Balloon Sculptrix: I bet you can't create a working combustion engine out of balloons!
Originally posted on MSPA by Grutor.

>Phone order a bunch of clowns, tell LilBigC' that the office is having a big birthday bash for THE BOSS and he's really amused of clowns. Weren't you getting fired anyways? Order some 10,000 pizzas too.
Originally posted on MSPA by trulyElse.

Grutor Wrote:>Phone order a bunch of clowns, tell LilBigC' that the office is having a big birthday bash for THE BOSS and he's really amused of clowns. Weren't you getting fired anyways? Order some 10,000 pizzas too.
This. This is silly enough to work. Maybe.
Originally posted on MSPA by Stickmeister.

Redux Wrote:>Ted: Stroke beard pensively for maximum "Hmm" potential
[Image: 593.png]

Hmm...

SNeakyRobot Wrote:> Ponder so hard that you light your beard ablaze.
[Image: 594.gif]

HMM...

distainfulCatalyst Wrote:>Couldn't you just set off the building's fire sprinklers?
[Image: 595.png]

That! That is a very good idea. Actually, that's an unbelievably good idea.

Though, obviously you wouldn't set them off now, since it would be useless. There's only, like, 2 zombies: the duck, which is in captivity, and Lenny, which by now Manfreddie has probably taken care of.

Given that, you would probably use it as a last resort if the virus got really out of hand. Now that is something you don't want to forget.

[Image: 552.png]

Which you won't! You make a Mental Note of the fire alarm as a last resort. You now have 7 Mental Notes.

You actually don't know if you have a limit on Mental Notes. You probably don't. What were to happen if you had too many Mental Notes? Would you breakdown from remembering too much? Who knows and who cares! These questions are useless when you grow older every day!

wolftamer9 Wrote:> It's quite possible that someone in the office may have a large supply of balloons that can be filled with water. Just a thought.
[Image: 596.png]

"Yeah, what about Dorothy?" Benson says, "She's got a ton of balloons that we can fill water up with. Maybe even some water guns 'cause she organizes children's parties and shit."

[Image: 597.png]

"Dorothy?" you say, "I don't like Dorothy."

"Uh, why's that?"

"I ask her to make me a balloon Crow and she always makes some black bird thing instead. Every time.

"Oh, shut up. Just go ask her, her cubicle's right next to mine."

[Image: 598.png]

"Hey, uh, Dorothy? What are you doing?"

"Looking for my hair dye."

"Ah, okay. Uh, so, can I have some of your balloons? Like, for free?"

[Image: 599.png]

"...WHY?"
[Image: tumblr.png] [Image: signature.gif] [Image: sig.gif]
Originally posted on MSPA by SNeakyRobot.

> "Because it's just not fun enough around here. This boring drab office needs more water balloon fights, so Imma need some ammo."

A fat man fell in one of the toilets and we need a raft. Too far fetched
Your imaginary son wants to go to clown school and he can't get in because he doesn't know the basics of constructing balloon animals. She knows your single.
Because I know what you did to that printer... and I can fix it. Knowing programming doesn't mean you know mechanics, at least you should.
>The new employee's Birthday is today which is a huge coincidence because Frank brought cake. This might work...
>Frank: Stare Ted down...
Originally posted on MSPA by Godbot.

> Zombie ducks.
Originally posted on MSPA by Eversor.

Good golly Dorothy calm yourself, we are asking for balloons not blood.

We are worried about this crazy computer zombie virus going around, we see they are weak to water, so we are making water balloons. You have balloons, ergo...we are here asking you for some.
Originally posted on MSPA by Dragon Fogel.

>Because the fate of the world is at stake.
Originally posted on MSPA by Redux.

>"Because I need them to clear out the drab environment of the office and fill it with colorful balloons of awe and wonder."
Originally posted on MSPA by Pick Yer Poison.

For a balloon fight, wanna help, just hit Lenny, he's wearing a computer head mask
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
Originally posted on MSPA by trulyElse.

> "I'm going to fill it with water and throw it at Lenny."
Originally posted on MSPA by suomynonAyletamitlU.

> "I'm probably going to quit after today, and I want to hit people with water balloons. You know, liven things up around here. If, uh, if you see people with computers for heads, they're playing along, and you should definitely hit them with water balloons, too. Immediately."
Originally posted on MSPA by captal.

you know what? never-mind! you keep them!
Originally posted on MSPA by Stickmeister.

SpoilerShow

trulyElse Wrote:> "I'm going to fill it with water and throw it at Lenny."
SNeakyRobot Wrote:> "Because it's just not fun enough around here. This boring drab office needs more water balloon fights, so Imma need some ammo."
Pick Yer Poison Wrote:For a balloon fight, wanna help, just hit Lenny, he's wearing a computer head mask
[Image: 600.png]

"Seriously?" Dorothy says, "That's what you plan on doing? Ted, I don't even let the children at my parties do that. I just give them water guns." She gets a bit closer before continuing.

Eversor Wrote:Good golly Dorothy calm yourself, we are asking for balloons not blood.
[Image: 601.png]

"You don't seem to get it. I am a professional balloon sculptor, and I mean that quite literally. I get paid to do this. What you see as a mere toy is my entire life. Do you know how long I've spent studying the art of balloon sculpting? I started studying it when I was 5. I am 38 years old. And because I get paid for this, every balloon I craft and every party I organize is another meal on the table for my daughter. Not only that, but the work is inconsistent and freelance, so in order to have a steady pay, I have a second job here."

[Image: 602.png]

"So if you still think you're getting balloons from me just so you can fill them up with water and throw them around, you can go

[Image: 603.png]

"ffffffff"

[Image: 604.png]

"ffffFFFFFFFFFFF"

[Image: 605.png]

"--Fuck yourself."

Dragon Fogel Wrote:>Because the fate of the world is at stake.
[Image: 606.png]

"Oh yes, a very likely story. I'm not giving you any balloons, Ted. Just get out of here."

Looks like she's not believing it. She apparently has water guns too, though at this point it's unlikely she's willing to give those up too. What do you do now?
[Image: tumblr.png] [Image: signature.gif] [Image: sig.gif]
Originally posted on MSPA by wolftamer9.

> "Here, come with me. I have to show you why because of you we're all going to die."
Originally posted on MSPA by BigBurkhart.

"Why didn't you just say you had water guns in the first place? If I knew you had those I wouldn't have asked for the balloons."

>Lala: Intervene and mention that Beetles said he went looking for a duck with a computer head. By chance if Dorothy seem him?
or
>Ted: Suggest that art is meant to explored in many forms and ask Dorothy if she tried sculpting a balloon with water like perhaps a Greek fountain?
or call her out on a bluff of sculpting and snatch the goodies when she tries reaching for the package.

Review Janitor's location.
Originally posted on MSPA by Mibbs.

use your beard powers
Originally posted on MSPA by Not The Author.

Turn to leave, then turn back around and fix the printer. Then actually leave.
Originally posted on MSPA by Redux.

>Say you were completely unaware that she had a daughter and also how old is she because you're curious
Originally posted on MSPA by SNeakyRobot.

> Tell her that she doesn't have to be rude about it, you were just asking, jeez.
Originally posted on MSPA by Dragon Fogel.

>Okay, it sounds like money is the issue. So offer to cover the cost of replacing any balloons you use. It can't be that much, can it?

I thought Ted lost his wallet?