Battle Royale! Game Complete!

Battle Royale! Game Complete!
Re: Battle Royale! (Game Start!) Round 1: 1984
Originally posted on MSPA by Schazer.

SpoilerShow
Originally posted on MSPA by Drakenforge.

[img]images/smilies/mspa_face.gif[/img] You should edit out the use of names in your characters speech

Mike and Xeno's names weren't mentioned around you.

I think i'm right, might be wrong somehow.

Schazers fault. No introduction, were we given. 'S a difference between BR and TGB I guess.

I suddenly realize critisizing the creator might be dangerous.
Specially schazer...

You don't wanna know :<
Originally posted on MSPA by Kiren17.

Drakenforge Wrote:[img]images/smilies/mspa_face.gif[/img] You should edit out the use of names in your characters speech

Mike and Xeno's names weren't mentioned around you.

I think i'm right, might be wrong somehow.

Schazers fault. No introduction, were we given. 'S a difference between BR and TGB I guess.

I suddenly realize critisizing the creator might be dangerous.
Specially schazer...

You don't wanna know :<
\

I completely understand where you're coming from, and it makes perfect sense, but for MY sake it helps me keep track of things if I put names of other characters. I know it's an enormous plot hole, but that's just what I do. Sorry guys, I must be making this so difficult for you ^^'
Originally posted on MSPA by Korbz.

"All right, it's about time I go do something. Sneaking around is boring," Grimm said. He emerged from the shadows ,casually strolled behind Xeno and tapped him on the shoulder. "Hello."
SpoilerShow
Originally posted on MSPA by cyber95.

SpoilerShow
Originally posted on MSPA by Drakenforge.

(I find that fine Kiren.
Seeing how I didn't remember anyones name, and still probably don't.
Cyber, wasn't thing-a-mabob ((see?)) sleeping though?
Might have been after the intro... well either way, keep at it, 'cos you're allowed.)

(Thanks for understanding, Drakenforge, I appreciate it :3)

SpoilerShow
Originally posted on MSPA by Lankie.

SpoilerShow

"Hmth, I am Zeke, 4th General of Nelo Rose, trained by the warriors of the Seikenus village for seven years and trained under Lord Alexander himself for forteen years."

Zeke leaned to the side still having his arms crossed.

"You might want to look behind you"

Originally posted on MSPA by Mystify.

SpoilerShow
Originally posted on MSPA by Dragon Fogel.

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow
Originally posted on MSPA by yousodumb.

Xeno slowly turned around to face the person behind him, "You did not surprise me in the slightest bit, though you where close. Who might you be masked one?"

"I am Grimm, an Eclipse," he said, introducing himself, "And who might you be?"
He was not at all startled to see a shadow being. He's obviously nothing like the lesser fools I fought before this competition. He thought.

Cobra continues up the stairwell and sees the exit to the top of the ministry.

"I've got you cornered..."

He emerges out of the top and looks around the flat - and empty - roof.

"Dammit, I knew I should have taken that door through... Oh well, I'll take this opportunity to scout a little bit."

Cobra walks to all 4 edges (if the building is square) of the roof and stares down at the world below. The only reason he can see is because of his amazing sight attribute, due to being a fang layonin.

"What's that?"

He sees something moving around in the shadows not too far off, and watched it walk around and tap Xeno on the shoulder.

"Looks a bit small to be an opponent... But what the hell, there's nothing better to do..."

Cobra rushes back down the stairs. (time skip)

He reaches the bottom and slowly (and as stealthily as possible) makes his way to the entry of the ministry, then looks out to see Xeno and, he's guessing Grimm standing together.

"Interesting... I guess alliances wouldn't be frowned upon at this point in the game... But still, I must be wary..."

Cobra puts his weapons away and walks slowly out of the ministry towards Xeno and Grimm.

"Hello, I'm Cobra, I'm guessing you are Xeno? Don't be alarmed, I've no intention of fight you - or you (looking at Grimm) - I thought perhaps we could form some sort of alliance?"

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow

Pretty sure they're all lurking in the vicinity of Plenty.

Thought so. Reserved.

SpoilerShow

Zeke quickly grew bored, there were now three opponent by the entrance and all they did was make idle conversation. He expected a more violent reaction from such a competition.

Zeke swiftly turned around and headed to the elevator, leaving the neat pile of glass shards there.
The elevator opened to just as Zeke reached it revealing Whit.

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow

Gadget looked at the floor plans of the buildings, and after much looking at the building the others went to, and studying the plans, he determined that the building most of the contestants were in or near was the Ministry of Plenty.
"How would you feel about trying some demolition?"
If Whir had real eyes, you would see a childlike joy through them.
"Really? What can we destroy? Will it be cool!?"
"You see that building off slightly in the distance?" Gadget was pointing out the broken window, towards the Ministry of Love, "An experiment in long distance removal might be interesting."
"Like the entire 13th floor?"
Gadget took some whiteout from a nearby desk, and pulled out the page with floor thirteen of the Ministry of Love.
"I doubt that a single pillar could support all the floors above it," He looked at Whir, and decided not to deprive him any longer, "Okay, okay. You can do it this time, Whir."
Whir grabbed the brush from the whiteout container, and starting applying it to the entire right side of the page.
"What are you doing, Whir?"

"Simple. I'm dropping the upper half of a building near our opponents. It's a competition, so why not try to gain an advantage?"
Very quickly, almost an entire floor started disappearing from the Ministry of Love. Any supports that were once there simply ceased to exist. And the upper part of the tower began to collapse. Debris fell all around it, and the lower floors remained surprisingly in tact. Due to exactly where the supports were removed, most of the pieces of building breaking and falling off started falling on the side closest to the Ministry of Plenty.
Gadget gave a stern look at Whir.

"Yeah, I know. Don't care! I'm going to help you win this, whether you want to play, or not."
'Well... I suppose his heart is somewhat in the right place.'

i'm reserved after cyber.

((it seems that everyone likes Xeno, I'll have quite the epic post to do.))

EDIT: Crap, didn't see youso's reserve.

"I, am Xeno photon," He said to the masked man, Suddenly a strange creature approached and made an offer. Xeno was taken aback by the wolf-man's Offer, An alliance this early in the game would be most interesting. "I think that a three-way alliance would be most beneficial," He said to Grimm and Cobra, "I think that these should be the rules, Don't kill each other, and if someone tries to kill one of us help them out, what do you two think?" The two where about to reply when suddenly they where cut off by the sound of falling rubble, They looked up to see massive chunks of the building falling down towards them. Xeno lept into action and picked them up with a great deal of effort, He jumped out of the way of a huge section which was about to crush all three of them. "I believe we are all in agreement, no?" Xeno said, smiling smugly.