WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA D3: Nobody started the bomb
Originally posted on MSPA by Namboto.

Ok so here we go day start how did I not see you oh right school yeah that thing
anyway
let's see what the votes are...

[Image: ZewJuTd.png]

Well, honestly can't say I blame you BUT I'M LYING I DO

seriously

Ok, so here's the scoop (of ice cream, perhaps. MYSTERY FLAVORED ICE CREAM)

I am not good at mafia, not good at all, and I tend to let my typing hands run in front of my brain, which runs in front of common sense, and so on and so forth

which lends itself to backtracking and not-so-well thought out posts

what it also lends itself to is later posts clarifying my thoughts and seedy when did I say I wanted solaris dead? I was just suspicious of the goof (and said so).
and Pala when in the blue heck did I accuse pilot of being scum due to defending tea like literally point that out to me I'm confused.
y'all are making things up, man

I mean, jinkies, I can understand rhy rou rould go after me, but seriously, like, why are there multiple votes on beruru BECAUSE OF ONE POST I do not get your reasoning

I mean, at ris roint I'm, like, not even sure if the most talkative guys are town I mean
all they've done is target town
yep
always town

(not that I can blame them for visceral because I always read 'em scummy but c'mon)

Visceral and tea were both lynched and guy wasn't entirely free of suspicion either
now they all ded

So now my big worry is that scum is running the show here

I have more evidence I could put on the table but that would require at least a partial claim and that's never gone well for me, man
but I'll do it if you guys want me to
Originally posted on MSPA by Palamedes.

No Namboto, you went after Pilot calling him a liar, and he was only claiming to defend Tea. Not that you were straight up calling him on defending Tea. Catboss and seedy gave better explanations.

As for claiming I guess you've got nothing to lose since dear old obliterator is dead and you're probably getting lynched today?
Originally posted on MSPA by Dragon Fogel.

Okay, Fine, I Guess I'll Do Votals

Namboto (3) - konec0, Beruru, Seedy
Beruru (2) - Boogeyman5870, Anacreon
cuttlefishCuller (1) - Palamedes

Abstaining (9): Namboto, Ixcalibur, Paranoia, TehPilot, cuttlefishCuller, Mirdini, Solaris, curiousCat, Agent1022,

15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch and 5 to soft lynch. Deadline is Saturday, Feb 9 at 5 PM EST.
Originally posted on MSPA by konec0.

Namboto Wrote:I have more evidence I could put on the table
do it
"wah wah all the talky people are scum" isn't a defense at all, gonna have to do better than that
Originally posted on MSPA by Namboto.

[Image: Haj9XUU.png]
(I called him a liar for completely stupid reasons that I only discovered were stupid later. It had less than nothing to do with tea and you gave next to no linkage in your post. You were just trying to link me to tea)

but yeah ok I see your point about claiming, so what I'll do is present my evidence then claim

Well, what I can do, as of this moment, is townfirm two people. Both of them have had votes on them, both are still under suspicion, and neither have done anything to really warrant it (although one hasn't done a whole lot but yeah). One even came close to being lynched.

I am, of course, talking about Beruru and Solaris

Beruru I checked because I wanted to townfirm someone I thought was town and who was doing good things.

Solaris I checked because seriously there could not have been townies on both wagons and what do you know? There are

Both of them remain under suspicion by Palamedes and Seedy, as well as by several other peoples who I'm not quite as suspicious of.

For their skepticism, I'm liking agent.

For those of you who haven't clued (a rue? rhere?) in on this yet, I am the sad amalgamation of flesh, fur, and bones that was once known as Scooby Doo and the Mystery Crew and I am a Town Cop (and I don't think I'm insane or what-ever else since it really wouldn't fit but who knows it's MALKYFIA *jazzhands*)

also, zoinks, jinkies, jeepers, ruh roh, and all those other catchphrases

No I am/was linking you to Pilot, who is/was heavily linked to Tea. It's a degree of separation, not a direct link, but yeah it's there.

Also nice to hear Solaris is town (as expected) and bears is town (nice, but to be honest kind of expected despite her trolliness).
Originally posted on MSPA by absoluteCertainty.

why are so many inforoles
[Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif]

Oh right and bears anacreon is a miller so copclaim is probably not bullshit

A.K.A. why are you still voting Nam?

pffftftffftftf waht the hell

okay so this is what the livelist looks like, assuming Nam isn't lying: (yellow is my personal "prolly town" reads)

1. Paranoia
2. Solaris - townfirm by Nam
3. IXCALIBUR quirk'd out
4. TehPilot - Assuming lack of lies, Town Busdriver. (Prolly true??)
5. konec da man - i'm town
6. crepisculalaaaaaaa (also known as seedy)
8. no hard feelings anacreon. - Bear Wrestler Miller
10. cuttlefishhhhhhhculler??? - Possible Ice Cream Face
11. Namboto the roboto - Town Cop
12. Mirdini genie - ????????????????
13. Boogeyman5870 - ?????????????????????????
14. Palowmedies
15. absolutely berrururururu - townfirm by Nam
16. the not dead curiousCat
18. Agent 1022 - ???????????????????????????????????

uhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Unvote for now.

oh yeah i put vote there

unvote

in other news guess who got roleblocked last night
[Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif]

You?

Man I need to look over that list of yours konec0 because I agree with most of that but like

No way that can be legit. I guess Solaris or bears could be a godfather but I'm not super interested in pursuing that until there are no other options.

anyone else ever get invited to a funky jam dance party

a

what

funky

jam

dance

party

no.
Originally posted on MSPA by crepuscularDissembler.

Namboto Wrote:what it also lends itself to is later posts clarifying my thoughts and seedy when did I say I wanted solaris dead? I was just suspicious of the goof (and said so).

I mean, at ris roint I'm, like, not even sure if the most talkative guys are town I mean
all they've done is target town
yep
always town

(not that I can blame them for visceral because I always read 'em scummy but c'mon)

Visceral and tea were both lynched and guy wasn't entirely free of suspicion either
now they all ded
so you're saying you had NO scumreads? I guess that's my bad for assuming you at least were willing to point fingers at SOMEONE yesterday

also if you think any of us are so scummy why don't you go ahead and VOTE. c'mon. vote for me you know you wanna omgus
seriously though it's not that uncommon to miss scum for a couple lynches...your points MIGHT be valid if you had stuff like "oh they pressured [x] for a bs reason" but you seemed perfectly happy to go along at the time
look I'm fine with you disagreeing but don't wave your hands helplessly and weakly try to throw suspicion because people aren't Perfect Engines of Mafia-Finding
man I'm leaving this up here despite claim it's still valid

Namboto Wrote:Both of them remain under suspicion by Palamedes and Seedy
UM NO? now who is making things up
I do not want Solaris dead (what part of "I am going to murder anyone who tries to kill Solaris" does not make that clear)
I don't think bears is scum but if people were really gonna try and make her dead they should use a vig (that is the point I was making to catboss)
did you accidentally write "seedy" when you meant "konec0"

unvote 'cause yeah ok (that list. that can't...wow)
(you should check konec0 or Pala tonight. or maaaaybe Mirdini)
vig should probably go for cuttlefishCuller or Ix 'cause c'mooon, maybe Boogeyman although I'd prefer giving him a proper lynch
hmm
I guess I'll switch to vote: Agent for now?
Originally posted on MSPA by Solaris.

PFFFFFFFF HA HA HA HA I WAS RIGHT ABOUT AN OBLITERATOR HA HA HA MAN HA HA HA HAA

Namboto Wrote:Solaris I checked because seriously there could not have been townies on both wagons and what do you know? There are
OH MY GOD

[Image: cB6MO.gif]

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

As the insane man laughs and laughs something falls out of his pocket. Some jar or something rolls around, going in loops and loops until IT BREAKS OPEN AND GOES INTO HIS MOUTH

I EAT THE HONEY I GOT

Originally posted on MSPA by Solaris.

AS THE TOWN LEADER EVERYONE OF YOU IS NOW A MEMBER OF SUNHOUND

GO INFILTRATE RUSSIA
Originally posted on MSPA by curiousCat.

I am just sobbing quietly

ur not supposed to eat the mind honey

Sunhound sure.

I will help infiltrate russia.

soooo pala
how about that nitroglycerin gelato
let me eat it and explode kthx

I'd love to give it to you but I can't.

And I'd eat it but I think I am becoming more and more necessary.
Originally posted on MSPA by Boogeyman5870.

Palamedes Wrote:Sorry Boogey but yeah you haven't done enough to redeem that slot yet.
That's fine, I was mainly just protesting against you calling me out for not being a huge presence in a game I've barely had a chance to be in.

On that subject I regret to inform you this current level of activity will probably stay at this level until Thursday. For the most part my life has been pretty busy and I'm only able to post from my phone. I am still following along, and I will be able to keep making short comments. A full read wall type thing and answers to all of the more involved questions will be coming on Thursday. If you have anything you want me to comment on in short form until then I will be happy to do so.

My quick thoughts on today can basically be summed up as WTF. There are dance parties, ice cream, and honey flying everywhere. I really don't have any idea what any of that is getting at, but I am excited to see the results.

As far as Nam's claim and all goes I think I believe it, but I want to read back a bit more to be sure. I really do have to make sure about it because it kinda ruins everything I wanted to vote for since I am currently voting for Beru, and Nam/Solaris were my secondary choices. Ix is up there too, but if Solaris' shenanigans are legit then I hate his way less. If a Cop checks a 3p which result do they usually get? I really can't remember at the moment. Anyway Unvote for now. I sleep now, and find a new target tomorrow.