MURDERFIA: WOOP ZOOP IT'S CLOBBERING TIME

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MURDERFIA: WOOP ZOOP IT'S CLOBBERING TIME
RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (42/67)
God damnit not again ;-;.

This really sucks, okay how about this:

I push Akumu out of the way, open the phone booth, pull Mathgirl out, get in, close the door, and answer it.

[Quote=Palamedes]Some might question my tenacity. However, I cannot stress the point enough that I really want that goddamn phonecall. Hopefully this Akumu character gets out of my way.[/Palamedes]
You saw nothing. I totally didn't put /Palamedes instead of /Quote. Totally.

Palamedes Wrote:Of course, I knew they saw it, but what else could I do? Just have to play it off, like it's no big deal. They don't know anything else besides the fact that I just want to answer a phone really badly. As if it wasn't obvious enough already.
RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (43/67)
Give up on holding closed the door and maintain a safe distance from: Phonebooth

God save the Queen.

Vote: btp just to get his attention.
I'm gonna

FLIP: THE PHONEBOOTH
I think there's just one thing to do. Potato: Phonebooth.
Well there goes my theory that everyone was targeting the high posters. I was gonna try selling Sruix some life insurance, but I guess Pilot needs to die before I can make my argument.

Potato: TehPilot
Be careful, Megha! I may or may not luuuuurrrrve you now that Ed is gone Fuck this, get outta my head I hate ev'ryone, ya bums!
For God save the queen sake

Dance around the phonebooth
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
SpoilerShow
[Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif]
RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (44/67)
EVENT!

(04-04-2013, 03:07 AM)soundlyParanoid Wrote: »in newsville, we should probably Potato: Sruix for being RUDE and trying to pass the potato off on me after I have seen enough of the blighted little fuckers for the rest of my life, and unrelatedly sruix could use a little starch related fattening.

Vote: Gene for reasons that escape me currently

now if you'll all excuse me I am going to go fawn over Pilot-sama now.

Para barely finishes uttering these words, when a klaxon starts wailing and a Volkswagon beetle with the Union Jack painted on its top and waving on its little wing mirrors screeches round a corner and charges headlong into the crowd. A bunch of BRIT COPS emerge, looking ARMED AND DANGEROUS.

"Which one of you is SoundlyParanoid!?" bellows one of them, flecks of tea flying off his moustache. Somebody eventually points timidly to the body mangled up under the tyres. The BRIT COPS seem satisfied with this development, get back in their car, and hurtle off again.

SoundlyParanoid has been KILLED for failing to follow the DEADLY EDICT.

[Image: 541837437_336629.gif]
Fuck if I even know the context behind this.
SoundlyParanoid was the Clumsy Hitman, the designated hitman of the Ridiculous Clusterfuck Mafia team, a truly dubious decision. While he was alive, it was his duty to make the team's scum kill - however, he'd leave an obvious trail from his victim's house to his own to be discovered in the daystart.

He was a SCUM PUBLIC SELF-TRACKER HITMAN, and would win when his scum team outnumbered all others.

Day continues much the same. With 42 alive, it is 22 to lynch and 12 to soft.
Hrm. I'm not entirely sure what to do today. More'n a third down - I'd like to nip The Virus in the bud but who knows who that is. TehPilot doesn't strike me as a super critical target, but they'll probs get a wagon on 'em without my help. Don't like that phonebooth any - this is the game where everyone kills, an' I'm reasonably sure that the phonebooth isn't an exception.

Hrm.

Potato: Phonebooth

God: Save The Queen

Vote: btp
[Image: murderfia%201.png]

>_
>SEXAMINE DRAWING ON WALL
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
I'm throwing the Potato at Seedy because I'm not a fan of horizontal stripes

POTATO: SEEDY
Ooh, is that a Stanware coat

Love those things
Oh, by the way, who tried to murder me last night? I'm not angry since you technically saved my life, I just want to know if you survived and would be willing to do it again? Also did Schazer relay anything from my QT to you?
It'd be cool if people could refrain from posting day activations in the early morning here/afternoon GMT so that we don't always have to keep shutting the thread down for an entire day at a time. It'll probably keep happening anyway, but a man can dream.

Lynch: TehPilot
Potato: Inkblot

Purple Stripe Coat Guy: Look outside
Your best hope is to not die long enough for the day activations to stop being such a pain in the modass

When suddenly you're not having to turn 40 knobs you start being able to find the time to go through doors
Hmm, so we can gather that Sruxian is at least not on positively paranoid's mafia team. Which, given the number of teams seen so far... means just about nothing.

God Save the Queen.

throw rock at phone booth
Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring

Palamedes moves Akumu aside (with his cooperation), extracts Mathgirl, and answers the phone.
Palamedes gets an earful of the opening lines of some track; Mathgirl barely hears it.

Akumu backs the hell away.

Mehga fronts the hell towards, but fails to flip the phonebooth!

Pinary cannot use the potato, as he has not received it via election! Not The Author cannot use it either!

Crowstone dances a merry jig! She trips over Mehg.

Myw throws a rock at the phone booth! It crashes through a window and barely misses Palamedes within.
*Three* Scumteams.

-Scum
-Profane
-Mafia
Also the Silence I think
(04-04-2013, 04:21 AM)Coldblooded Wrote: »Purple Stripe Coat Guy: Look outside

[Image: murderfia%202.png]

(04-04-2013, 04:11 AM)Crowstone Wrote: »>SEXAMINE DRAWING ON WALL

[Image: murderfia%203.png]

[Image: murderfia%204.png]
I carve the words "God Save The Queen" into Solaris' lifeless torso.

Yes, god. Writing that particular phrase onto the corpse of a dead god seems suitably ironic, I think.
I'm uh.

I'm sorry that you can't go for... that? Whatever that is.

Okay seriously who calls us and leaves only some song?

Palamedes Wrote:I'd love to say that the phone message gave me some power, but that would be a lie. Instead, it only incensed me to find out the phonebooth's secrets even more. I do have to wonder if perhaps the caller was leaving a message for me, a secret meant for Mathgirl's ears but reaching mine. I suppose only time will tell if it does, though for the most part I don't really care.

Scream at the phone, demanding to hear more of its insane ramblings.

Also holy shit I forgot to say God save the Queen on my second post why the hell didn't I get killed!?