MURDERFIA: WOOP ZOOP IT'S CLOBBERING TIME

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MURDERFIA: WOOP ZOOP IT'S CLOBBERING TIME
RE: MURDERFIA: D1 LET'S DO THIS (64/67)
(03-29-2013, 04:06 AM)Solaris Wrote: »THAT IS, IF SOMEONE GIVES ME THEIR ROLE!!!!!!!

Five dollars.
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
(03-29-2013, 04:06 AM)Solaris Wrote: »THAT IS, IF SOMEONE GIVES ME THEIR ROLE!!!!!!!

BEEP BEEP OBLITERATOR
[Image: 6CYiOf0.png]

How the hell am I the number 3 poster and the dead guy has posted more than all of you come on step it up

2fast5u
*correction: the dead guy has posted more than most of you
(03-29-2013, 04:26 AM)TehPilot Wrote: »*correction: the dead guy has posted more than most of you

you got it ,.(
Jac, why aren't you posting more? I'd expected you'd have had at least 300 posts by now. Step it up, man.
You people want to know why I had to kill Infinity? How can you even ask that question? Are you all so deadened and soulless by countless unemotional games that you can't see the facts in front of you. Grow some humanity.

Some troll humanity.

If it's not obvious enough, I'll spell it out for you (although you'd already know if you kept apace with the latest romanceful speculations and my eight-part trade volume of Ships and Shippers). You see two – or in certain circumstances, three – people can develop feelings for each other. Powerful feelings. Real human feelings that real human humans can totally feel for each other. Real human feelings that sometimes only one of the people feels. Yes, you're starting to catch on. I loved Infinity!

I troll loved him.

Infinity was everything I wanted in a kismesis. My various phantom glands began a-palpitatin' the instant he posted in this thread, and they never stopped. Everything about him, everything about his playstyle, everything about the way he treated the game on day one... It was all perfect. It was so counter to everything I wanted and believed and felt. It was like a match made in a writhing, grubby heaven. I just knew we were meant to be. I could feel my hackles rising every time I saw him, just like I imagined they would.

But he never noticed me!

I thought perhaps the best way to draw his ire would be demure unhelpfulness, fluffposts and flavor and silliniess, but to no avail. He was a man so filled with the flaming spirit of the scumhunt that he had anger enough for all of us flailing idiots. I couldn't stand out. I couldn't make him hatelove me the way I lovehated him. I've dedicated my whole life to my OTPs and OT3s and fic and slashes and art and love, but when it came down to it, the only ship I couldn't sail... Was my own.

I couldn't stand it any more!

Even when I defended him for the most ridiculous reasons I could think of – ridiculous to him anyway, they were sacred to me and that's part of what made us so perfect for each other – he didn't say anything. Didn't care. Hate isn't the opposite of love (especially not of kismelove), apathy is. It boiled my blood, but in a bad way this time! I had to do something.

He had to die.

But when the time came, I couldn't do it. As I held him in my murderarms, I just got so... Flustered. He was my first. My first real kismesis. How did I start? I mean, they all say that when the time comes, you know how to throttle someone, but... What did I do with my hands? How did I know when it was over? Was I supposed to have this erection? But more than anything, I just didn't know if I wanted to. I felt like if he didn't want me killing him, then maybe I didn't deserve to. Maybe I just wasn't good enough. I was going to stop, to let him live. Find another nice cockbite I could settle down and raise a gaggle of acrimonious children with.

But then he looked up at me.

I've never seen so much fear and hatred in my life. Somehow, killing someone just has this way of making them really not like you even a little bit. Call it kismet, call it lust, but whatever it was, I felt it. And even if it wasn't "real" kismesisitude, for that moment, I felt like it was.

You can hang me if you want. I'll die knowing I had a bond none of you never have and most of you never will.

SpoilerShow
remember kids: if senpai notices you notice him back or he will kill you
solaris i have a role for you

oblit yourself as niall plskthx
[Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif]
Oh man, I can't read all this! Uh uh Potato: Mooglegirl because if you understand it it can't hurt you and vote: Beruru for not basking in my magnificent personhood.

Well, Slor's answer confuses me! I have no idea what's going on. We should totally insidiously begin to partially fakeclaim and trip Solly up.

Or, maybe potato. Potato, food of the gods, home of homicidal AIs...
ATTENTION CITIZENS!

WE INTERRUPT THIS BROADCAST TO BRING YOU MORE OF THE SAME

PLEASE CONTINUE TO ENJOY JAZZ AND DON'T FORGET TO STAY TUNED TO THE BROADCAST TO HEAR TOMORROW'S EXCITING PLAYLIST - EXCLUSIVELY ON THE BROADCAST.

SpoilerShow
Second fiddle?

Have you some fiddle-jazz on hand to uphold your claim that there exist two fiddles
ATTENTION CITIZEN NOT THE AUTHOR!

BROADCAST CENTRAL HAS NOTHING TO PROVE TO YOU, HOWEVER COMPLETELY COINCIDENTALLY NOW IS TIME TO COMMENCE THE PRE-SCHEDULED FIDDLE JAZZ.

PLEASE ENJOY.

Nuble voobles

Beruru (1) - Elize
Bigro (1) - Epamynondas
btp (2) - No Lynch, NTA
Dragon Fogel (1) - DForge
granolaman (1) - 遊びは終わりだ!
Ixcaliber (1) - Bigro
Jacquerel (2) - btp, Slorange
Mirdini (1) - Ixcaliber
NTA (1) - Seastormjt
Slorange (24) - Cyber95, Whimbrel, Mooglegirl, Boogeyman, gnauga, Purple Walrus, Pinary, Dragon Fogel, Coldblooded, beruru, Mr. Arsenic Nog, LegendaryQ, ParadoxGamer, Luneix, TehPilot, Mathgirl277, Agentblue, SoundlyParanoid, Granolaman, Mehgamehn, Chwoka, Mirdini, Jacquerel
soundlyParanoid (1) - Airey
tehPilot (1) - soundlyParanoid
Yewchung (1) - NTA

Abstaining: 遊びは終わりだ!, Akumu, Anomaly, Amosmyn, Anacreon, BestTeaMaker, Cat, Crowstone, Dalmationer, deadcrystal, Doodley, Ed, Fragowump, Garuru, GeneX, Leafsw0rd, Malkytop, myw, Palamedes, Pick Yer Poison, Piester, Pinary, ProfLizz, Seawyrm, Seedy, Solaris, Sruixan, Vortor, witterBeetles, whoosh!, Yewchung

For want of a Niall

遊びは終わりだ!(1) - Akumu
Agentblue (1) - Gnauga
Cat (2) - Cat, Coldblooded
Deadcrystal (1) - No Lynch
Granolaman (1) - NTA
Ixcaliber (2) - Jacquerel, Chwoka
Jacquerel (1) - Mr. Arsenic Nog
Mirdini (1) - Ixcaliber
Mooglegirl (1) - Elize
No Lynch (1) - seastormjt
Purple Walrus (1) - Sruixan
Solaris (18) - Mooglegirl, TehPilot, deadcrystal, Purple Walrus, Whimbrel, Ed, ParadoxGamer, Beruru, Doodley, Slorange, Pinary, Granolaman, GeneX, Luneix, ProfessorLizzard, bigro, Mathgirl, Mehgamehn
TehPilot (1) - Epamynondas
Whimbrel (8) - Anomaly, Agent, myw, soundlyParanoid, Dragon Fogel, Cyber95, Crowstone, LegendaryQ

Abstaining: 遊びは終わりだ!, Airey, Amosmyn, Anacreon, btp, BestTeaMaker, Boogeyman, Cat, Dalmationer, Doodley, DPaul, Drakenforge, Fragowump, Garuru, Ixcaliber, Leafsw0rd, Malkytop, Mirdini, Mooglegirl, Palamedes, Paradoxgamer, Pick Yer Poison, Piester, Seawyrm, Seedy, Solaris, Vortor, Batterwaffles, Whoosh! Yewchung

ATTENTION TEAMFRIENDS.

DAY ENDS AT 8PM SATURDAY NZST, OR APPROXIMATELY 24.5 HOURS FROM THE TIME OF THIS POST.

REMEMBER, YOU NEED TO HAVE MADE AT LEAST FIVE POSTS IN THE THREAD TO BE ALLOWED TO PERFORM ANY ACTIONS.
POTATO: DINGUS KHAN WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH SCHAZER'S AVATAR, MANNERISMS, AND ADMINISTRATIVE POSITION
Damn

That is some fine-ass fiddle-jazz

Mock withdrawn, yer honour
By the way, jealous doctor is a cool role.
MEDAL

Vote: Slorange

Also who the heck is dingus khan?

I liked Schazer.
I'll vote vote: slorange too. Skipping the first silly bandwagon was what I aspired to do, so the second one is fine by everyones standards.
(03-29-2013, 06:13 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »ATTENTION CITIZEN NOT THE AUTHOR!

BROADCAST CENTRAL HAS NOTHING TO PROVE TO YOU, HOWEVER COMPLETELY COINCIDENTALLY NOW IS TIME TO COMMENCE THE PRE-SCHEDULED FIDDLE JAZZ.

PLEASE ENJOY.

WE INTERRUPT THIS BROADCAST TO BRING YOU A SUBVERSIVE MESSAGE.

/INITIATING TRANSMISSION PROTOCOL BLACKJAZZ.EXE

FEAR US AND OUR STRANGE MUSIC NO ONE WILL LIKE, AND WATCH AS YOUR JAZZ SYSTEM CRUMBLES AT YOUR FEET.

WHERE ARE YOUR FIDDLES NOW.

THEY CANNOT HELP YOU

/INITIATING AMAZINGJOKE.EXE

THE FIDDLES THAT WOULD SAVE YOU ARE CURRENTLY IN GEORGIA PARTICIPATING IN A CONTEST WITH AN EVIL JUDEO-CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS FIGURE

/INITIATING CACKLE.EXE

MWAHAHA

HA

HA

HA

H-

error encountered in program cackle.exe

SpoilerShow

If we destroy Slor, no art will be canon again. Nothing will be canon again! We shall rule the seas of chaos with an iron fist - and it must be iron, to hold the chaotic fey at bay, and slowly, one and all of us, lose our minds to murder.
Vote: mooglegirl
I vote Agen for trying to defend the soon to be corpse.

Also i'll still get a medal no matter what so Medal: Me
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
Or are you trying to be his Matesprit/Moirallegiance????

[Image: vpHROvC.gif]_[Image: evlhKrx.gif]?

ET should seriously have a 2min. period for editing posts without the message appearing seriously i messed up the images i hate this non-edited nonsense i need to edit all my posts.
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]