Woop Zoop, It's Mafia Time! (Day 1)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woop Zoop, It's Mafia Time! (Day 1)
Re: Woop Zoop, It's Mafia Time! (Day 1)
Chwoka Wrote:So what, because you think I'm a vapid attention whore means I'm the bad guy?

Yes.
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.
[Image: 4QHrc.gif]

Holy. War.
[Image: waryhol.jpg]

Wary. Hol.
Vote: Woffles for wanting to win and being the first to stop being silly.

[Image: DonaldStare.gif]
TimeothyHour Wrote:Vote: Woffles for wanting to win and being the first to stop being silly.

[Image: DonaldStare.gif]

[Image: LXZxb.gif]
I have to agree with Woffles. I have no idea how to be silly in a mafia game designed to be silly. I can only be vaguely befuddled and confused and sometimes sleepy.
MALKY
WAKE UP
I NEEEEEEEED YOU AWAKE FOR THIS
Zuh whuh

Why do I need to be awake

What do you need me for
Woffles Wrote:Yeah you Schazer I'm calling you out. You can't meta me because I haven't flipped town ever in any game except Zeldafia where I got killed almost right after replacing. On its own your reasoning is weak already, you don't provide jack evidence, and it seems to me you're just riding the wagon for an easy lynch.

I CAN MAKE MY ARGUMENTS LESS FAULTY BY SHOUTING THEM LOUDER
UNVOTE

VOTE: SCHAZER FOR NOT SENDING ME A PLOT FOR THE WRITE-OFF YET
Okay, that silliness is taken care of, so Unvote.
Votals:

Schazer: 1 (Solaris)
Bearwagon: 1 (MrGuy)
Wheat: 1 (AgentBlue)
Dragon Fogel: 1 (Sanzh)
Clowns: 1 (MalkyTop)
MrGuy: 1 (Not The Author)
Woffles: 5 (Ixcaliber, g0m, Schazer, Chwoka, TimeothyHour)
Solaris: 1 (Epamynondas)
You: 1 (Cyber95)

WITH 20 ALIVE, IT TAKES 11 FOR A HARD LYNCH OR 6 FOR A SOFT LYNCH. Day ends on the 21st.

[Image: FbcDg.png]
Hum.

Not entirely sure who to vote for, Wojjan has done a meta-rejoinder that kinda renders my usual RVS WOJJAN ALWAYS SCUM VOTE VOTE VOTE null and void.

Here's fun times: I highly encourage one or two of y'all to be voting me at dayend. Shenanigans.

If I HAD to lynch someone at this point it'd be Chwoka simply because typing quirks rargh.

Actually meh might as well Vote: Chwoka

QE: Also bring it Bearwagon.

There ain't room in this town for two natural disasters.
Oh fuck when did this turn serious this is going to be difficult.

Um... I guess I'll keep my vote on Bearwagon, until we get closer to day end? I don't want to be too hasty.
Chwoka Wrote:
Epamynondas Wrote:What is even the DEAL with you chwoka??

You're like Hitler!

IDE/THEORY: You have just activated your Godwin's law power on me.

that's why i'm going to vote chwoka this is the only reason and the fact that you're being deliberately useless and have what seems to be an ugly quirk don't have anything to do with it

speaking of quirks i'm watching you too ixcaliber
Chwoka's quirk appears to be that he is Chwoka. I'm pretty sure that this is what he does.

My quirk is that I am enjoying myself.

Woop Zoop Mafia has taken a turn for the serious and it makes me sad.

But fine if we're being serious my vote remains on Woffs because of the very quick insistence we get out of RVS and accompanying desperation to show just how town she is with question time and all that. It reeks of scum trying too hard if you ask me.
Hey I mean I'd love to be all lah-dee-dah and imagemacro posting RVS funtimes all day but then we wouldn't be playing mafia sadly and theeeen the day wouldn't get anywhere at all Meloncholy

^ I do mean that it's not a dismissive hey I enjoy having fun but as others have mentioned we're kinda playing a game that necessitates serious casebuilding in order to get a lynch on someone.
Well, maybe you can be silly if you're constructive at the same time? Crack jokes while also cracking...uh...opinions.

In any case, I reeeeeally don't think that Woff should be considered scummy just for trying to get this thing on track. Questiontime is pushing it because, y'know, nothing much has happened. By nothing much, I mean nothing. Besides that I voted for clowns. Um.

Unvote

But Questiontime alone isn't really much of a reason, I don't think.
Votals:

Schazer: 1 (Solaris)
Bearwagon: 1 (MrGuy)
Wheat: 1 (AgentBlue)
Dragon Fogel: 1 (Sanzh)
MrGuy: 1 (Not The Author)
Woffles: 5 (Ixcaliber, g0m, Schazer, Chwoka, TimeothyHour)
You: 1 (Cyber95)
Chwoka: 2 (Mirdini, Epamynondas)

WITH 20 ALIVE, IT TAKES 11 FOR A HARD LYNCH OR 6 FOR A SOFT LYNCH. Day ends on the 21st.

[Image: 4PJqc.png]
If THIS is your ship? I JUDGE YOU.
Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-20-2012 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Please do not post your size for opinions. Thanks.
[Image: mafia.png]

Welp. I've come to the conclusion that I don't particuarly like playing Mafia but whatever I'm here now.

At this point I'd love to go through the thread and make some serious analysis and dump it all here like 'oh hey look i can play mafia as well' but there isn't really anything to analyse so far except Woffs being pushy about when the random votes fun times is over and Mirdi making vague references to wanting to have a couple of votes on him by the end of the day.

That alone makes me not want to vote for Mirdi (hey nice tactic) and so all I'm left with is a post that is like "hey look how town i am" and I'm not buying it.

SpoilerShow
Serial killer, much?
The Man with the Sun on a Stick hid behind a bush, his sun-stick still held close and low. He saw the Bear and it's wretched wagon eying some of it's prey.

"Now... while it is distracted... i will strike."

The Star wielding person lunged forward, aiming to jab directly at the bear menace.
Epamynondas Wrote:deliberately useless

NO FLAVOR TEXT! I would highly prefer it if our silly mafia game was simply a mechanical series of votes and then role descriptions upon death. Any filler between real votes is USELESS and must then be taken out back and shot.
Oh, right. Unvote.

Now, I am tempted to vote Chwoka, not because he is being kind of a dick himself, but to validate or invalidate g0m's claim that Chwoka is scum. Also because Chwoka keeps editing shit.

But the former is something that could quite easily* be explained, and the latter could simply be not knowing the rules or a role quirk, so I'm not.

*Unless people lie! 'Tis Mafia, after all.