+iny ©at people

+iny ©at people
RE: +iny ©at people
You guys are awesome artists. I'll try my hand on it later.

I just had one of the stupidest idea for the day. What about arming our cats with... a lick cannon.
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
Symbol for all the things:
[Image: oOVYF33.png]
credit to knux400 for original sprite art
[Image: jt0Cf7522wX9Gp-rLZuSVuS9drxEdxC7ZldowSZy...640-h80-no]
I'm ready to party with imposing mcshouty.

[Image: NnMXaEo.png]
My outfits! Dumpling was tricky for me, and I couldn't draw any pants that looked good, too bad.
Join with Wax. It seems my suspicions about Rein were well-founded, and Grind is not an option. If Wax is willing to achieve a Rogue victory, having him as an ally will be crucial.

It seems this autobalance might not have been the worst thing ever, after all.

Now, as far as our actual goal goes, the TCPs will need weapons to defend themselves. Wax is correct on that. What must be taken into account is that they do not necessarily need to be weapon weapons.

We cannot expect to walk into a warzone, hold up our arms, and start preaching peace. I am sure Grind and Rein will have their units thoroughly indoctrinated to their goals.

We will need a way to contain our opponents. We should give them handcuffs and other restraints as well for transporting captives to deprogramming.

It was suggested that we include our motif in some way. I believe our motif was Hydras. Maybe some sort of multi-nozzled frog-themed ghostbuster packs that shoot heavy, viscous containment goop?

(01-26-2018, 04:19 AM)Vic Wrote: »[Image: NnMXaEo.png]
My outfits! Dumpling was tricky for me, and I couldn't draw any pants that looked good, too bad.

Seconded. They look rather dorky and disarming.
i'm putting my vote in for joining wax- he IS okay with our plan after all.

i'll just watch the discussion otherwise since i have nothing to put in but i wanted to try doodling some cute clothes on the kitties! they got little bandana thingies c:

no motifs sadly but oh well

[Image: IMG_6159.png]
(01-26-2018, 05:28 AM)Dark Lord Graham Wrote: »We will need a way to contain our opponents.
My thinking as well, hence freeze ray. With it we will show them the way.
(01-26-2018, 01:34 AM)seppawku Wrote: »[Image: DUbho5XU0AA0gns.png]

Seconding this look, it's simple yet unified.
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!
Wow this was way better news than I was expecting.
Wax is pretty definitely looking like the best choice of ally I think. It puts everyone else against us and now we know for sure he doesn’t hate our plan, whereas we can’t say that for any other player and telling them our plan makes it harder.
Plus we’re trying to be friends with their cats, not with them. Wax’s cats would probably be among the hardest to convert and if they’re already on our side then that saves some time.

Anyway Wax says none of our TCPs are suited for this plan but I think he’s missed something, because we have an internet cat.
While I think Wax is right to tell us not to just try to fortify our base and sit in it (plus that would be boring to read) there are places it will be difficult for our cats to go in person, but if we can get a computer there then we can just try to get all of the TCPs in the game into a joint IRC (internet relay cat) channel that none of the gods can read.
Nobody fights on the internet! This is obviously the perfect tool for world peace.

...although there’s also some tcp communicators around that might do the job just as well. I don’t remember exactly how those work.
(01-26-2018, 03:07 AM)RedGreenBlue Wrote: »Let's hang with Wax.

As for costumes...
[Image: l8plepO.png]
Each outfit represents the individual aswell as ourselves. The red, yellow, green and blue colors sync up with our own. Go team!

Seconding these outfits.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
(01-26-2018, 08:14 AM)Jacquerel Wrote: »Anyway Wax says none of our TCPs are suited for this plan but I think he’s missed something, because we have an internet cat.
While I think Wax is right to tell us not to just try to fortify our base and sit in it (plus that would be boring to read) there are places it will be difficult for our cats to go in person, but if we can get a computer there then we can just try to get all of the TCPs in the game into a joint IRC (internet relay cat) channel that none of the gods can read.
Nobody fights on the internet! This is obviously the perfect tool for world peace.

He could start collaborative text adventure between everyone's TCPs where they make suggestions for characters' actions.
Because nothing inspires co-operation and teamwork quite like reader-influenced adventures/quests.

This is a joke but i am also serious Tubes should totally do that.
Re; webcat suggestions; I suggest you use a Transmission Cat Protocol with proper encryption.

To Wax: "It might be too late already, but have you spawned all your TCPs yet? Do you have types in mind that might be suitable for this plan? We've previously considered a Defiance-Type which might help encourage TCPs to go rogue but you are probably much better at controlling one than us. We didn't want a second rogue TCP."

"Do you only care about who is weakest when you enter? If we tried to ally with anyone else, would you leave the alliance? If the answer is yes, then I have a hypothetical question. If there are three on one team and the two Gods left refuse to ally each others, how can you pick between them without the other becoming weaker?

I know this is a bit complex but a few of our voices have been worried about it and it might make it easier to get consensus going forward"

E: I included a check command earlier so we can refresh what we have and kinda plan out how to use the fenestration and defenestration abilities properly.

EE: I just have to ask this question. Sorry in advance.
im against putting our heads on the emblem, would rather have it just be a lilypad, might be cool to have it be on its side all pacman-like so that it looks like a C
(01-26-2018, 03:57 PM)learning-timebuster Wrote: »im against putting our heads on the emblem, would rather have it just be a lilypad, might be cool to have it be on its side all pacman-like so that it looks like a C

I have considered a design using FC's tongue-hands in a sort of Triskelion or a riff on the flags of the Isle of Man or Sicily, which both have three legs. Three colour-striped hands grabbing each other in a triangle formation. I just don't have the ability to pull it off.
Thinking of ways to combine "Hydras" and "Non-lethal" is tough, weird huh? .p
The best I can do is like some kind of tongue hand cat-o-nine-tails for grabbing things but that might be like, a little over complicated.

Someone should probably just have some kind of shield but I'm struggling to incorporate polycephaly into that idea.

Maybe I'm overthinking it? At the end of the day, we just need to give our TCPs tools and it is up to them to decide how and when they are best employed. They might not have to strictly just be nerf bats.
>Give Windy and Fennel large, portable, translucent shield barriers that they can use to shelter behind if necessary. Or maybe even make that part of the team's uniform?

>Also create lots of healing supplies and poison antidotes.

>I like the plan to try to enlist Prophet's help in convincing others to go rogue.
Sticky multi-tongue whips is also a good 'weapon' idea. Maybe the tips could release some kind of paralyzing poison when you squeeze the handle?
(01-27-2018, 01:16 AM)Dark Lord Graham Wrote: »Sticky multi-tongue whips is also a good 'weapon' idea. Maybe the tips could release some kind of paralyzing poison when you squeeze the handle?

That sounded nice, but the poison kinda ruined it for me.
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
[Image: gOp88CB.png]
I thought it would be neat to have some kind of robe type thing with colors taken from FrogCrimes hand tongue things, it's kinda symbolic, like the're the hands of god. There are different designs on each of our cats even though they could all wear the same outfit.

Also, as for strategy I think we should look into some form of weapon that can either stun or disarm other cats without causing any harm, I doubt that the other gods (mostly Grind and Rein) haven't already turned their cats into killing machines, or at least created a strong defense that will result in fatal injuries. Also shields are a good secondary.
SpoilerShow
Ooh, I like those robes. They get my vote.
I'm a big fan of those peacekeeper robes.
[Image: vXCAe9O.png] [Image: tKD6Zjr.png] [Image: CzJL2j4.png]
[Image: afkF4Z7.png] [Image: laXOQ6l.png] [Image: 6SlA6Oy.png] [Image: rwi0EBt.png]
[Image: IJhRwJC.png]
(01-27-2018, 02:48 AM)FlanDab Wrote: »
(01-27-2018, 01:16 AM)Dark Lord Graham Wrote: »Sticky multi-tongue whips is also a good 'weapon' idea. Maybe the tips could release some kind of paralyzing poison when you squeeze the handle?

That sounded nice, but the poison kinda ruined it for me.

Keep in mind that it doesn't need to be a painful poison. Something that can make them feel weak would help to cuff them and bring them in without hurting them. Think tranq darts.
(01-27-2018, 04:28 AM)BananaPanda Wrote: »[Image: gOp88CB.png].

these, but give everyone shoes
big fan of bananapanda's outfit ideas, though i think windy needs better access to their arms
I really like those robes.

I prefer the idea of cat-o-nine tails tongue whips that ensnare opponents. Over the idea of paralyzing venom, though even tying someone up is quite aggressive a tactic.

Or what about a bubble wand that produces large green bubbles that trap enemies inside. They could be a one way kind of deal, can't be exited or popped from the inside but they can be popped from the outside or entered.

Edit: The point-of-view gun seems like it could be a good idea.
I really hate to talk about my own idea again but for explanation's sake, it might be cool to have a 'point of view gun' that, when fired, shares the wielder's point of view and thoughts on a matter with whoever's hit. Specifically, in a way that transcends normal communication-- it just transmits that point of view perfectly.

It'd be non-lethal, and actually helpful for conveying ideas to a populace of TCPs which might be taught in a way that prevents typical conversation. What if one of the gods just didn't teach a TCP how to communicate, and only how to fight?
[Image: vXCAe9O.png] [Image: tKD6Zjr.png] [Image: CzJL2j4.png]
[Image: afkF4Z7.png] [Image: laXOQ6l.png] [Image: 6SlA6Oy.png] [Image: rwi0EBt.png]
[Image: IJhRwJC.png]