Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs+Changelog

Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs+Changelog
RE: Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs
I use Chrome and I don't think I've gotten one of those, except when my internet has been spotty in general.
I am in support of a spoiler button on the toolbar!
Gais. I'm having problems with text editor in that clicking the buttons does not give me tags. Well, it gives me tags, but they all say [undefined=undefined]"undefined"[/undefined]. What do?
Which OS and browser are you using? I'm trying to replicate the issue, but I can't get it not-working.
Firefox on Windows 7.

Another thing about this problem is that I cannot actually[undefined=undefined] resize[/undefined] or change the [undefined=undefined]font[/undefined] of my text unless I manually write out the tags to resize or change the font. Well, actually I can't choose them because the dropdown menu does not respond at all. I can mouse over any of the tag buttons, and it responds, but clicking them seems to insult them and cause them to ignore me.

Is there some sort of fancy html thing that's being run on here, or is my computer just that incompetent?
The same thing's happened to me when I try to use the Size/Font buttons. For the record, I'm also using Firefox on Windows 7.
I suppose I'll go ahead and say that I too am having trouble with the buttons, and I am also using firefox on windows 7.
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
Yes, I as well suffer from this issue. Same browser/os.
I figured it was just one of those things. Like the way the topics sometimes get links to the lastpage+1th page.
They seem to work fine in Chrome.
I've done a bit of research, and this issue seems to be a known one with the current version of MyBB that we're running. It's fixed in the current version (which I've been working towards getting us updated to), so once the update's applied, it should be fixed. This'll be some time in the next few weeks, depending on how my schedule goes.
User titles of over one line length seem to clip with avatars instead of stretching the profile.
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.
School's been getting the better of me lately, but next week is Reading Week (it's spring break but in February so not spring), so I'm aiming to get things updated then. I'll post here at least 24 hours before any downtime and will be around in #eagletime the whole time things are updating to keep people posted.

With any luck MSPA will be back up by then so you won't have to spend an hour or two (or however long testing indicates updating should take) without any forum whatsoever.
I want to suggest a name change for astral projects, it isn't very clear what's its purpose.
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
What would you suggest? Just "Projects"? Another silly but more elucidating pun? Would you like a subforum description change with that?
I think the description is good as it is now, I don't have an issue with the name but yesterday someone asked if ET had a collab subforum. I don't have a name suggestion but I think something plain like Projects woul
d be fine.

Edit: shit it's impossible to edit posts in this phone
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
I still get phantom pages sometimes
Like in the intro thread right now only probably not right now by the time you read this message
We Make Stuff
(03-11-2013, 04:54 AM)Jacquerel Wrote: »I still get phantom pages sometimes
Like in the intro thread right now only probably not right now by the time you read this message

Or this very topic, right up until I posted this very message.
It's basically a part of ET at this point. Like a bothersome housecat.
[Image: xwldX.gif]
There's not enough streaking I mean everyone just wants their bodies to be freeeeee

THERE SHOULD ALSO BE MORE MEDICAL ATTENTDANTS ON STAFF MY ASS ITCHES AND IT'S HARD TO POOP.
This is a feedback thing but maybe some more subdivision of Forum Games would be nice? It's not really a pressing thing until battles are ported over, but I feel like having some more organization and structure for a sub-forum that'll have another thirty-odd threads added to it would be good maybe.
Some older threads have had their textual encoding en-fuck'ed by what may or may not have been our most recent of updates (though I seem to recall this problem existing before then). Were it possible to reverse-engineer the characters so replaced and re-replace them with the characters as were intended to be there, t'would'st be much appreciated.
I think that threads old enough that it was caused by that first updoot with downtime? At any rate, it haa been there for a while.
Issue's probably caused when importing text from text documents that use abnormal characters, like the way word wil auto-slant quotation marks at either side of a quote. In fact, I'm nigh certain it occurs when importing text to the forum from an external text-processing program, because this mostly seems to occur with Grand Battle threads. Which hopefully means a fix for this could also mean a fix for all the other errata littering those to-be-imported threads. One can hope, at least.
I just found a bug, it's pretty much harmless though.

When looking through the member list, if somebody registered an account and then never visited the forum afterwards, the "last visited" column displays the current time. It says "Last Visited: Never" if you actually look at the profile, so I assume that's what should go in that column.