ZooStuck 4: ZooStuck Mafia - Day 10: Murder Production Substantially Up

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ZooStuck 4: ZooStuck Mafia - Day 10: Murder Production Substantially Up
RE: ZooStuck 4: ZooStuck Mafia - Day 8: With A Special Guest Appearance By No One
[Image: 043.png]
RE: ZooStuck 4: ZooStuck Mafia - Day 8: With A Special Guest Appearance By No One
You march into the middle of the room and shout "MY ROLE'S BULLSHIT. I CAN CONTRIBUTE NOTHING." then you walk back into your cubicle and go back to sleep for a while.

>
I can understand how Sruix is investigating *something* given their WC.
[Image: 044.png]
Lots of Talking, Not Many Votes

Kaynato - 1 (qwerx3)
Sorry, I'm don't have any clue what suggestion would result in that, even after looking at a list of my suggestions (which is what I interpreted that as).

HOWEVER

I think I can figure out the problem that would arise were it to continue being a lethal hug from what I got. Besides the "lethal hug" at MY/LYLO, that is.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
[Image: 045.png]
A lot of this conversation is going right over my head, but also I'm having a hard time even doing anything productive. By now, lots of people are dead. People that are probably very important to my wincon. I know for sure now that I cannot meet the pope, since chwoka/granola/sleepy is dead too. I dunno what the fuck I gotta do to meet the moon.

But last night I did meet a dragon, by the name of Bill Gates. And I kicked his fucking ass for ruining my job. And that means I have one third of my wincon, and I can die happily.

Since I have basically nothing to lose at this point, I'm just gonna fucking out myself: I'm part of this so-called conspiracy, but I don't give two shits what they're doing for me. Everything is already in the goddamn toilet, and even if the conspiracy takes over, I'm still at the bottom of the food chain. So what does it matter if I get sent to the void?

I killed OrangeAipom, I think. I originally meant to just kick him, but... I don't know what happened after that. And I came out of a bloody rage to OrangeAipom's corpse. Sruix seems to be saying something similar. This could mean one of two things, to those of your who care: All mafia roles have the random potential to kill, or someone is killing indirectly by manipulating other peoples' actions. This would also explain the deadly hug situation.

I guess I can spend my probably short time in the game detecting alignments. With my fist. I have nothing better to do anyways.
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
You know who else wants to meet the moon?

Sruixan.
Where do we find the moon?

If we bring it down, we can have it here.

Vote: The Moon.
[Image: 046.png]
hey who's the moon, 1/3 win isn't quite as great as a 2/3 win please thanks <3 I'll only roleblock them for one night i swear
No no no I don't want to find the moon myself. That is the last thing I want to do.

Sruix, can you tell me how to find the moon, so I can avoid doing such a thing?
[Image: 047.png]
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
vote: Sruixan
I Didn't Expect Voting To Go Like This

Sruixan - 1 (qwerx3)
I'm not in favor of anyone dying, really, having more people around is good.

I'm real concerned about the situation with the moon, though.

VOTE: MOON
Oh Right I Count Joke Votes Too

Sruixan - 1 (qwerx3)
The Moon - 1 (Kaynato)
[Image: 048.png]

[Image: 049.png]
Wow that's totally surprising!!!

Here.

Sruixan's WC is to find the moon.
Kieros's WC is to win the game.
Ixcaliber's WC is to complete their adventure.
Shredded' WC is to find the meaning of true love.
AgentBlue's WC is some time-energy thing that involves targetting people who've died.

Also, vote: qwerx3

There, are you happy now!?

(Fogel, I bet you didn't expect this!)
Hey, don't vote the moon! I need to have a word with it first! Then you can lynch it aaaaallll you want.

I'll do anything you want afterwards, I just wanna get to that moon
The guy wakes up and is ready to talk about some shit

>
I Have To Admit I Didn't

qwerx3 - 1 (qwerx3)
The Moon - 1 (Kaynato)
Wait shoot. Sorry. Ix's WC is "complete the dungeon". Misremembered.