Pokemon Tabletop RPG - It's Aliiiive!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokemon Tabletop RPG - It's Aliiiive!
RE: Pokemon Tabletop RPG
"OH NO!!!" Bastion uses a Potion on Groop!
Marc scans the gem eye thing waaaaaaaay over there.

Owei uses Hypnosis on the Duskull.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
Raphael begins scanning the blobbothing, woo

Gabby A moves four north, and one west. He uses Confusion on the blob!
Gabby B moves one east and three north.
Gabby C moves one west and two north!
Gabby D moves one north and two west!
Sleipnir uses Flame Wheel on the Solosis. Again.

Sleipnir leveled up! Point to DEF.
SpoilerShow
"The fuck was that!?" protests Tori.

"Don't let it do that again! Wing Attack, and back to me!"
Clifton grins and SCANS DAT DUSKULL. "Good job, Cal! As far east as you can go, then hit the... horn puppet dude with a Thundershock!"
also level ups, woot

SpoilerShow
MOOOORE FIGHTING!
CLIFTON AND MARC
SpoilerShow

BASTION
SpoilerShow

STURM AND RAPHAEL
SpoilerShow

TORI
SpoilerShow
"No, Groop, USE MUD SLAP YOU CAN DO IT!!!!"
"Uh, yeah. Ok. That is definitely a ghost."

Her Pokedex having recorded Sableye, she awkwardly waggles it in the new opponent's direction.

"Hang on. Natalie, come back!"

Nat either flies back to Tori's side, or is recalled to her Pokeball. Whichever. Either way, she levels up (point in ATK).

SpoilerShow

"Gyps, you have a go."
Raphael boggles at the very idea that a trainer can have more than one pokemon! What is this sorcery?!

Gabby A moves two east and two south, and uses Confusion on the Litwick (ha! We know this one!)
Gabby B moves two north and two east!
Gabby C moves two west and two north!
Gabby D moves one north!

SYNCHRONIZED CLONE PATTERNS YAY
"Good going, Calloway! Now come back!"

Clifton withdraws Calloway and sends out Riff.
Wait, maybe... maybe attacking a candle with fire isn't the best idea? Sturm scans it, whatever it is. Sleipnir draws away from it and uses Ember from a distance.
Marc scans the Paper Doll, and Owei moves up two, right one, and leech seeds the Duskull.
MOOOORE FIGHTING!
CLIFTON AND MARC
SpoilerShow

BASTION
SpoilerShow

STURM AND RAPHAEL
SpoilerShow

TORI
SpoilerShow
"Sturm! It's some kind of Fire-type! Fire attacks won't be much good against it!"

Raphael spares a glance towards where Marc and Clifton are fighting, and manages to scan the skullghost.

Gabby B moves two west, and uses Confusion on the Solosis!
Gabby C moves one west!
Gabby D moves two west!
SpoilerShow

Tori is not listening. She misses most of what's being said to her, except for "official rules" and what follows trickling in.

"Fuck you," she finally snarls, taking a couple steps forward and recalling Gyps. "You try killing one of my fucking Pokemon, and you tell me to suck it up like it's 'official fucking rules'."

She weighs up Natalie's Pokeball in her hand again, then with only a slight unsteadiness sends the Murkrow out at her feet.

"Nat," she growls, keeping her voice low, "use Mirror Move."
"You can do it Groop, hang in there! Use Poison Gas and then move back six spaces!"

Bastion scans that green slimey thing.

SpoilerShow
Sleipnir moves behind the Litwick and uses Tail Whip.
Clifton grimaces at the fight going on up ahead. "Riff, uh... go south, then west, then Struggle Bug that skullman."

He then walks over and nudges Marc. "Should we cheer her on or something? She seems to be getting mauled out there..."
Marc scans the creepy ghost almost-a-murderer.

Owei goes down and puts up a reflect wall between him and the Duskull and steps back right away.

"Um. Sure, but I really do think she should just go to the pokemon center. No harm in trying again."
Clifton laughs. "Yeah, she probably should, but I don't see that happening any time soon."

He then shouts towards the back of the gym. "GO GET 'IM, TORI! KICK THAT THING'S LACK OF AN ASS!"
MOOOORE FIGHTING!
CLIFTON AND MARC
SpoilerShow

BASTION
SpoilerShow

STURM AND RAPHAEL
SpoilerShow

TORI
SpoilerShow
Nat levels on up; another point to SPD. Tori is still busy running on adrenaline to do anything immediately.
SpoilerShow

"What," is her eventual exclamation, followed in reasonable succession by "the flying fuck."

This is sufficiently freaky to throw her for a loop, if only because she can't hear or see any of the others and she's in a fucking graveyard when the fuck did this happen.

Tori glances behind her at the door, looks to Natalie a bit helplessly, and doesn't receive any words of wisdom from there either.

"Uh, hello?"

No response. Presumably.

"Do you guys, uh, mind if I just take this?" Tori motions down at the badge and the cashbucks, then rather cautiously crouches down and scoops them up. Unsure whether or not she's going to get the shit haunted out of her in short order, she stands again and looks to Natalie.

"Um, thanks. I don't know about you, but I'm preeeetty fucking weirded out right now."

Tori glances over her shoulder at the tombstone; makes a note of the name. Huh. Dude died young, whoever he was. She makes her way toward the way out, still in a cognitive disconnect from coming crashing down from a shitty mood.
As Wisp and Tori disappear into the void in a flash of light, Raphael notices that Wisp hasn't recalled his ghostyghost thing. So she scans it. Because, you know, good to do that sort of thing.

Gabby returns to his normal selves, and Raphael gathers him up in her arms! "You were great out there, Gabby!" AND THEN SUDDENLY HE FLASHES WHITE OH MY GOD AAAAARRRGGHHHHHHHHH RAPHAEL TRIES NOT TO GO BLIND SO MANY WHITE FLASHY THINGS

When the light dies down, Gabby has evolved into Kirlia! He curtsies, and does a happy pirouette. Raphael boggles for a second, then pulls out Pokemon Mechanics #446, flips to page 5, and begins furiously reading right there on the gym floor.

omg new stats
SpoilerShow