Pokemon Tabletop RPG - It's Aliiiive!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokemon Tabletop RPG - It's Aliiiive!
RE: Pokemon Tabletop RPG
Raph just sort of stands there awkwardly, too insecure to speak up when it comes to battlans. Unfortunately, she's sort of standing in front of the door, slowly backing out

WHEN A VIKING COMES THROUGH THE DOOR AND PICKS HER UP FOR THE SECOND TIME

YES

DOUBLE BATTLE

NOW
MOOOORE FIGHTING!
CLIFTON
SpoilerShow

TORI
SpoilerShow

BASTION
SpoilerShow

STURM AND RAPHAEL
SpoilerShow

Marc immediately finds out the blobthing is called Solosis. Weird psychic dealie.
"Now, use POISON GAS!"
Raphael wonders how, exactly, did she get roped into this again? But she scans the darkdawg, anyway. Shame to pass up pokedexing.

"Gabby! Use Confusion on the blob...thing...and then move three north, two west!"
Tori taps an impatient foot against the nothingness, ready to royally wreck Wisp's shit.
Marc scans the candle.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
Oh, good. That crying kid seems to have decided that Sleipnir is now durable enough to hold off two attackers while her flimsy little dress thing hides in the back instead of making a bunch of copies or something.

Well, if you want something done right...

Sturm draws his sword and axe and charges (manfully) at the Umbreon while Sleipnir moves out of the way and uses Ember on it from a safe distance.
"Back off, Calloway! Get as far away from that thing as possible and use another Thundershock!"
MOOOORE FIGHTING!
CLIFTON
SpoilerShow

BASTION
SpoilerShow

STURM AND RAPHAEL
SpoilerShow

TORI
SpoilerShow

marc scans whatever he was scanning the litwick i guess i dunno
"Stay there and keep, uh... just keep shocking, I guess."

Clifton briefly worries that he is even more dull than his sheep.
"Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa Groop, great job! Now use MUD-SLAP again!"
"Gabby!" Raph bites her lip. "Watch out for the...dog thingy!"(an opposing trainer facepalms.)

She calls out to Sturm. "Let's, um, try to stay together! Gabby! Four south and one east, and use Double Team!"

In turn, Raphael moves one south and two east.
Sturm scans the Umbreon. I guess. You know, if he has to.

Sturm could totally just hit it with an axe. He could just run over there. He could totally do it.

Sleipnir gets between Gabby and the Umbreon and uses Flame Wheel.
Marc scans the foxy black thang, and drops down to finally join the battle, alongside Clifton, with Owei.
"Oh, hey, Marc! I guess we're gonna make this a double, huh?"

Clifton thinks for a moment, then turns to the trainer. "Hey, does the leader do double battles too?"
"Oh yeah, good idea! I can't do much for attacks, but I can definitely support you!"
Tori scans her new enemy, glaring at Wisp like she's trying to figure if he's got something up his sleeve. She then orders Nat to Wing Attack the sucker, with callous disregard for Nat's ability to Pass straight through Wisp as well.
MOOOORE FIGHTING!
CLIFTON AND MARC
SpoilerShow

BASTION
SpoilerShow

STURM AND RAPHAEL
SpoilerShow

TORI
SpoilerShow
Raphael is still tense as the battle rages on. As Gabby blurs and becomes four Gabby-images, THE REAL ONE OF WHICH ONLY SHE KNOOOOOWS and ostensibly Gabby himself too, she focuses on giving orders.

"Gabby A, use Confuse Ray on the dog thingy - which I am now scanning, by the way (don't know why I said that out loud, shut up facepalming gym trainer), and then move 1 south, two east!"
"Gabby B! You...move two south and one west!"
"Gabby C, move two south and three east..."
"And Gabby D, do the same!"
"Alright, Marc, let's finish off the blob guy!"

Clifton leans forward and points at the blob. "CALLOWAY! THREE METERS EAST AND USE... uh, thundershock again. It's working pretty well."
"Hang in there Groop, you can do this! Use... uh Harden!"
Marc agrees with Clifton and scans the skull face thing.

Owei moves right one, up two, and Barrages the Solosis.
Sleipnir uses Flame Wheel on the Umbreon again.

Sturm scans the Solosis.
Natalie levelled up! Point in SPD.

SpoilerShow

Tori glares at the bejewelled little freak, giving it the precursory scan even as she asks, "how the dicks is that a ghost?"

Its twitching and smirking is definitely a bit disturbing, but Tori has bigger shit to worry about. "Nat, use Wing Attack again."
MOOOORE FIGHTING!
CLIFTON AND MARC
SpoilerShow

BASTION
SpoilerShow

STURM AND RAPHAEL
SpoilerShow

TORI
SpoilerShow