Fridge Frenzy (FINISHED; Sleepy, earthexe, Wheat and Sruixan[x2] Win!)

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Fridge Frenzy (FINISHED; Sleepy, earthexe, Wheat and Sruixan[x2] Win!)
RE: Fridge Frenzy (4????????/13, Voting Phase 8: One of Many)
Yes, although there are more pills. I just had to stop because PHD. PHD is why.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
RE: Fridge Frenzy (4????????/13, Voting Phase 8: One of Many)
WHEAT eats pills (x3):
1. Tastes like Pretty Fly.
2. Tastes like hot wing.
3. Tastes like addictive! You uncontrollably eat another pill. You don't have any more pills... You have died... You survived somehow.

EARTHEXE does slots (x2):
1. CHARM, PILL, SPOON.
2. DICE, SLOT, DICE.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
RE: Fridge Frenzy (2/13, Voting Phase 8.5: "The End")
WHEAT targets WHEAT, rolling a BOUILLON CUBE (x1):
1. Wheat coughs up blood and falls over dead.

Wheat was a Tolerant Oregono-Scented PACK OF SHROOMS

----

BIG CUT OFF (please wait)
Sig:
SpoilerShow
RE: Fridge Frenzy (2/13, Voting Phase 8.5: "The End")
"The End"

Sleepy looks at earthexe. Earthexe looks at Sleepy. At first, nothing, but then they realize it - no, they can feel it - the end. The world, the known universe shakes and shimmers as it rips open. Light brighter than any other before fills the world and the pair must cover their eyes.

Then, they look. The Outside looks back. New colours, vibrant and beautiful grace their eyes. Inconceivable and unknowable sights before them, they see the land of the Gods! And a voice, more beautiful than any other heard before, speaks slowly and sweetly.

[Image: God%20Speaks%20in%20a%20Fridge%20World.png]

The words are in another language, one pure and incomprehensible to mere mortals. The goddess reaches down their hand, which becomes larger and larger the close it gets. Sleepy trembles in awe, as tears begin to stream down earthexe's hard, cold face.

The hand is massive, and picks up without effort Sleepy and Earthexe. The pair smile and close their eyes.

And with a noise deafening to all, the universe closed itself once again.

Sleepy was a Sea Salt-scented Dill-scented HOT WING

Earthexe was a BIG OL CANTALOUPE

--- FAR IN THE FUTURE ---

Qwerx3 is no longer missing...?

Qwerx3 opens their eyes. They lay, covered in some sort of goo, in a small space. The odor of rotting dead is unmistakable. Outside light pours onto him, as he climbs outside of the Fridge Country.

The fridge's borders have changed from their pearly white to a filthy brown-grey, and...

"Holy shit."

The country was not where it was supposed to be. He was not where he was supposed to be. In view, hundreds, no, thousands of countries piled one ontop another, with the smell of rot even stronger. Countries similar to the one he stood on and countries quite different, with boxier forms or long tubular forms or massive forms shaped like truck-shaped crackers but larger.

His training did not prepare him for this. Nothing could have. The universe had been destroyed and it's body heaped into piles. As he thought this, a beast larger than even the gods moved loudly, shoving around the piles of the universe and lifting it up with it's rigid, spiky yellow arm.

Qwerx3 kneeled. The country he served was no more. His friends, family, co-workers were no more. It was the apocalypse and he was the only one left.

Qwerx3 was a DINNER ROLL

-----

CAST LIST:
SpoilerShow

(please hold for victory post)
Sig:
SpoilerShow
RE: Fridge Frenzy (2/13, Sleepy, earthexe, Wheat and Sruixan[x2] Win!)
CHAMPION CHOW

SURVIVED AND THRIVED:
Sleepy, for surviving to the end with up to one other!
Earthexe, for surviving to the end with any number of lovers (0)!

HAPPY (GHOST) LOVER:
Wheat, for holding the SLEEPY LOVER CHARM while Sleepy wins!

DID THE RIGHT NUMBER OF DRUGS:
Sruixan, for eating antidepressants and dying on the same voting phase!
Sruixan again, for eating antidepressants and dying on the same voting phase!

DEFEATED DELECTABLES

MISSING IN ACTION:
Qwerx3, for failing to submit a correct list of player/role match-ups.

BY DEFAULT:
Shredded, for not having a wincondition when they died.

DID NOT SURVIVE / THRIVE:
a52, for not surviving (with up to 1 other).
Robust Laser, for not surviving (with up to 2 others).
SeaWyrm, for not surviving (with up to 1 other).
Mirdini, for not surviving (with up to 1 other).

KILL KILL KILL
ICan'tGiveCredit, for not blowing up on the final survivors or there being no survivors.
Schazer, for not being the sole survivor or there being no survivors.

VERY SAD
Gatr, for not surviving (with up to 2 others), and especially because you lost your other life, the Raspberry to your Simply Lemonade.

----

Thank you for playing Fridge Frenzy!!!

Feel free to post now, although things like Quick Topics and Roles and Items will be released over time.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
RE: Fridge Frenzy (FINISHED; Sleepy, earthexe, Wheat and Sruixan[x2] Win!)
So I was a Cereal Killer and I missed picking a victim in the first voting phase, but snagged Seawyrm and Qwerx.

The moral of this story is adding Energy Drink and a Dinner Roll to a jar of kimchi is going to make for a pretty goddamn rank side dish.
Well peoples' WC's were less disparate than I thought they were. Oh well.
I started off as a way overdue container of meat pasta sauce. The mold gave me the power to trade physical form, ability, and victory condition with somebody else. Whoever is currently Meat Pasta Sauce had no win condition. Shredded apparently decided it was too much to handle.

oh if somebody got meat pasta sauce and tried targeting me instead of me getting it back i would just poof out of existence.
This was fun! Ty reyweld and a thousand spicy hexes upon Earthexe for his Terrible Betrayal
You would have betrayed me in the end anyways!

Also my role gave me two extra lives and when i lost my second one I would have lost my ability to vote.

I kinda wanna run something like this too but I dunno how I would keep it elegant and simple like this was.
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
Zoostuck Mafia is going to be in a similar vein. Then again, it's probably going to be way messier.

(I don't actually know yet because I haven't worked out the roles!)
Also, apparently each voting phase was 1 minute long. The fridge was decommissioned approximately 35 years later.
that ending would not have happened had you all just listened to me. but i enjoyed being lynched twice in a row anyways!
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
daykill: wheat
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
I'm short on time but this was fun despite my untimely death, thanks for the game Reyweld!

I was:

'Mirdini - SMØRREBRØD

You take a little bit of the other foods and spread it across yourself when they aren’t looking. This isn’t a weird habit, in fact it will allow a little bit of everyone to get outside when you do.

Once per voting phase, you may choose a target player (other than yourself). Based on the target’s current role, you will receive a one use item, to be received at the end of the voting phase. You cannot target the same player twice. You win if you and up to 1 other are alive at “the end”.'

SO YOU ALL LOST WHEN I LOST~
HERE ARE ALL THE DAILY ITEMS AND SECRET TEXT:

ITEM 1: SEASONING - Usable once, target the player of your choice and apply the seasoning of your choice to them. This is flavour only, and will have no real effects. But they don’t get to know that.
((Adds role tag))

ITEM 2: WEEKLY PILLS - There are seven sealed compartments labelled MTWTFSS in that order. Any number of times in a voting phase, you may choose to open an unopened seal and eat the pill inside. The effects of each pill are unknown to you. When you eat the pill, the effects are immediate and occur at my earliest convenience.
((Dates do not matter;
Possible pills (random):
1.Placebo - has the same effect of the pill used previously by anyone;
2,Empty - no effect;
3Blue Pill - You go missing until the beginning of the next voting phase;
4Red Pill - learn the current role of a random player (but not who);
5Expired Pill - Any kills performed on you this voting phase count as double; eating multiple in the same VP does nothing extra;
6Addictive - Eat another pill, die if you have no more;
7Multivitamins - +1 extra life;
8Side Effects - 2 random pills;
9Pill Bug - Crunch!; +1 extra life;
10Crimson - Gives you a list of items a random player possesses, but not who;
11PHD - Tells you the names of all other uneaten pills;
12Magnet - Eat 2 and you die (eat 3 and die twice, ect.), the next item used (with a target) is used on you;
13Pretty Fly - The next ability/item to target you (from any other player) is cancelled
14Flavour - “Tastes like [random player role name]” / One that makes you smaller / you found drugs and ate them...
15Antidepressents - Makes you happy! If you die this voting phase, you die happy and win!))

ITEM 3: <b>SLOT MACHINE</b> - Twice per voting phase, you may play the slot machine. You have a very small chance of winning a copy of any item owned by any player, with an even smaller chance the more unique items there are in existence. Prizes will be given at the end of the voting phase.
((Three slots, all must match to win))

ITEM 4: BENT SPOON - Each voting phase, you may point the spoon at the player of your choice. Bad things happen to them.
((Points are cumulative.
1 spoon - Message sent to them: “You feel a dark chill, but then it passes.”
2 spoons - 1 anonymous vote placed on them.
3 spoons - 1 random item destroyed
4 - Message sent to them: “The dark chill has returned. You are bone cold” + Frozen Role Tag
5 - All dead players may send them an anonymous message.
6 - silenced; publicly announced that they are unable to vote
7 - roleblocked for the next voting phase
8 - ½ of the items they own become cursed [rounded down]. Role tag added: The Cursed ((Cursed items redirect to oneself if a bad effect, fail to work if a passive, and have an opposite effect for a good effect but not redirected. If a lover’s token is cursed, the owner is immediately informed.))
9 - Kill
10 - Missing Forever [piercing kill]))

ITEM 5: LUCKY BAY LEAF - Whenever you are killed, there is a 10 % chance you block the kill with this item. Destroy this item if it successfully activates.
((If you get multiple, each has a chance to activate in succession. Thus, probability is not cumulative.
When investigated, 10% to count as extra life))

ITEM 6: BOUILLON DICE - Once per voting phase, you may choose a target and roll the dice. A random one of the following happens: you die, your target dies, this item is destroyed, the target gets a copy of this item, you steal an item from the target, you and your target trade base roles, an anonymous vote is placed on the target, nothing happens.

ITEM 7: SNEAKY LITTLE SPORK - Each voting phase, you may choose a target. At the end of the voting phase, take a random item from them, and give them this one. If they have no items, you gain nothing.

ITEM 8+: USELESS TRASH - Usable once. You publicly throw it at the player of your choice.
((1 trash - humiliation!
2 trash - disgust + anger!
3+ trash - spoon effect))
Sig:
SpoilerShow
ALL PLAYER QUICK TOPICS:
Qwerx3
Wheat
Sruixan
earthexe
Sleepy
Seawyrm
Schazer
Mirdini
Shredded
a52
Gatr