Pokemon Tabletop RPG - It's Aliiiive!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokemon Tabletop RPG - It's Aliiiive!
RE: Pokemon Tabletop RPG
"Might be... It holds a lot of importance for most people here. ...oh! Right, those guys! Yeah, I saw a bunch of them the other day. They left pretty quickly. Not all of them, I mean, but I haven't seen the others since then, either."

The Nurse Joy helpfully mentions that lodging is free! Head up to the lodging floor, and you'll have access to the meal vendor or any of the rooms just by flashing your Trainer ID over the scanners. Each of our rooms has six beds. While any ID can open the doors, when you use a Trainer ID on the lockers contained within, it will become locked to your ID while your things are in it.
"Huh. Cool."

Tori lets them mingle for a bit, before recalling Molly and Gyps and heading downstairs and out the door. Spooky atmosphere notwithstanding, the night's rather nice, and more Tori's element. She heads off on a totally innocent stroll back through the residential part of Spirit Town, presumably while her birds fly/hop alongside her.

"So, Lorin, if I can call you that," Tori says to her Pokemon, "Do you know all that much about raiding trashcans?"

Tori eases into a jog, the better to Work Out for half an hour, keeping her eyes and ears peeled for her usual lootables.
Sturm stays at the clinic.
"Huh.. Sturm, what do you think? Should we go and find them? They might be hiding somewhere, maybe even in the tower!"
"Hmm. Well, I don't feel all that tired yet. Owei, Sleim, come on. We're going... ghost hunting."

Owei and Sleim actually hesitate for a bit.

And then they just walk around town. Nothing big. Maybe Marc looks inside the window of that Spiritual Shop thing.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
Clifton frowns. "Well, I can't exactly get money from listeners who aren't here... hey, photo boy. Wait up." He heads after Marc, releasing both Riff and Calloway, and practices fingering his saxophone.
(07-31-2012, 02:37 AM)Solaris Wrote: »"Huh.. Sturm, what do you think? Should we go and find them? They might be hiding somewhere, maybe even in the tower!"

Sturm grunts and punches something in agreement. Finding Team Dimension before they... do whatever it is they do again is important, but so is getting some rest. You have done well today, and also you are like twelve or something.
Raphael wanders after Clifton in silence.

Well, not quite silence. She fishes a sammich out of her bag and begins consuming it.
Tori and her bird entourage stroll through the darkened streets of Spirit Town. There are a couple of lights on, but not many.
1d20=16
Lorin notices something wedged between a pile of logs and one of the houses with the lights turned off, and chirps to notify Tori as he heads off to take a look.

Clifton, Raphael and Marc group up as they head around town a bit. Clifton silently practices his broken and battered saxophone. Marc takes a look inside the window of Strictly Spiritual. It doesn't look particularly substantial in there. Probably a locally owned and run store. He can see plenty of bitter healing items, as well as some weird items that he doesn't know what they're for.

The town really is kind of eerily quiet. Where is everybody, anyways? Perhaps just all asleep already?
Tori does some stretches, before going to go and see what Lorin's found.

She holds up the pretext by doing some calf stretches against the wall in question.
Slowly, Raphael pipes up. "C-Clifton? Aren't you worried about waking...waking anything up?"
Clifton just sort of stares at Raphael. "Um. By practicing silently in a deserted town? Not, uh, not especially."

He then looks up at the tower and frowns. "...Maybe we should turn in for the night and tackle that thing in the morning."
Raphael returns by hissing, "ghoooooosts can hear music that isn't plaaaayed"

perhaps turning in is a good idea.
"What, no way we don't need to sleep, what if stuff happens, we can do it and blah blal lahdd blah" Bastion continues to rant on about how he can TOTALLY HANDLE IT before the lady at the clinic finishes, at which point he basically passes out.
Tori finishes her Workout, and loses 25 HP because of it.
Lorin finishes fishing what he found out from the log pile. He drags it over to Tori.
It's TM60 - Quash!

Before anybody really realizes it, it's been an hour. Bastion and Sturm are healed, and Clifton, Marc, and Raphael haven't really found anything of note while strolling around town.
"Guess we should turn in for the night, huh?"
"... Huh."

Tori honest-to-god has no idea what it is, but has a quick glance around and stashes it in her backpack.

"Good shit, Lorin," she whispers, able to hold down her curiosity enough to wait until the next town or so to find out what the hell it is.

She performs a few more cool-down stretches before heading back to the Centre and probably-immediately crashing on a bed.
A light snoring turns Raphael fruitlessly around a few times before discovering the culprit: Gabby, fast asleep and snuggled among the various paraphernalia in Raph's backpack.

D'awww. But yes. Sleep is a good idea.

"I...don't think there's anything more useful we can do tonight..."

She begins edging in the direction of the Center.

"I-It's kinda creepy out here..."
"Okay. Nothing else here. I'd love to go to that tower, but maybe it'd be best to wait until morning."

Then Marc turns in for the night.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
And then Raphael and Clifton drag him all the way back to his room.
Sturm wakes Bastion up and leads him back to the Pokemon center to get some rest.

In the manliest possible way.
Everybody eventually makes it back to the Pokemon Center. Sturm even manages to figure out the card scanning system for the rooms.

Well, he sort of smashes his trainer id against the scanner a few times before the non-Joy nurse helped him figure out how it worked.

AND THEN SLEEP HAPPENED.

SPIRIT TOWN POKEMON CENTER
2:48 AM

Bastion wakes up, a bit loudly, and starts heading out of the Pokemon Center. Sleepwalking...?

Perception: 1d20=
Tori:-3 9
Sturm:-4 13
Clifton:-2 3
Marc:+2 19
Raphael:+1 6

Sturm and Marc are woken up by the commotion, and see Bastion leaving.

Bastion himself is not currently very lucid.
Clifton drools on his sheep.
Tori just rolls over or something wishing she'd been gentler on her hamstrings I'unno
Why, Bastion could be in danger! And that's terrible!

Sturm bellows at the top of his lungs and punches something to wake everyone up. This is important!