Pokemon Tabletop RPG - It's Aliiiive!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokemon Tabletop RPG - It's Aliiiive!
RE: Pokemon Tabletop RPG
"Good battle guys. Um, if I can say something, I'd like to go to Spirit Town. Um, I hear there are ghosts there, and I've never seen one before, soo..."
SpoilerShow
Raphael looks apprehensive. "I...I wouldn't like to meet something nasty..."
"I think we can handle a couple of, uh... wailing balls of gas, or whatever. Be good experience, y'know? Can't be a good trainer if you fold so easily!"
"So that being said, I say we go to Spirit Town."
LET'S GO
SpoilerShow

All agreeing or begrudgingly accepting it, you head on westwards towards Spirit Town.

ROUTE 308
4:19 PM

You've been walking along the path for about 3 hours now, having stopped occasionally to take rests, but not many. Notably, you've seen gradually less people along the path as you've continued on.

A light fog covers the area, but it's not proving too much of an issue, as the real thick of it seems to be within the trees.

Still, you can't get over the feelings that you're being watched...

[Image: H5j77.png]
Raphael hugs Gabby closer, and whimpers. She draws closer to Clifton and Marc, and tries not to look into the trees.
Sturm ain't afraid of no ghost.
"So guys, how about we tell stoooooooooories to pass the time? Do any of you guys have any?"
Tori does her best to not remark that this was an awful idea. She scans vaguely in the direction of the hair-raisingness, instead.

E: She also glances at Molly, tries to figure out how much actual danger they're in based on how nervous the sheep looks.
Clifton gently pats Raphael on the shoulder, then lights up at Bastion's suggestion. "Well, an old guitar player I talked to once told me that..."

He then glances to his left again, coughs, and says "...that ghosts hang out by the sea. Not in forests."
"Oh really? Because I'm pretty sure that when I was running around someone said something about this forest being haunted. And it makes sense I mean, we are going to Spirit Town. I wonder if it is true."
Raphael meeps, and somehow endeavors to reduce her profile by another fifty percent. "T-this is daytime! How can it be this creepy in the daytime?!"
Tori looks into the forest. It's hazy, but she can make out some sort of round dark thing, and in particular, it's big-ass eyes.

Molly is curiously approaching one of the creatures.

Marc tries to scan the nearest one, but the haze makes it have a bit of trouble from a distance.

One of them takes its leave from the forest and gets right up in Bastion's grill, and studies him carefully.

[Image: Ooy4j.png]
"Alright, either my sheep is a dumbass or we're not in any real danger," Tori thinks to herself.

Tori uses her Pokedex on the one ogling Bastion.
Bastion waves hello to the ghost up on his grill and pokedex times.
Raphael hides behind Clifton.

She pokes her pokedex in that general direction from over Clifton's shoulder.
Clifton rolls his eyes and strolls forward, making sure Riff stays calm, and scans the ghost.
Sturm keeps an eye out for the ones that are slowly gathering on his left, and scans the pokemon in front because everyone else is doing it.
Marc scans the Pokemon that is just so popular right now, and identifies it as a Gastly. It has 21 HP right now.

The Gastly in front of Bastion responds to his waving by making funny faces at him.

Is Molly a dumbass? Let's ask the dice!
DC11: 1d20=2
Yes. Yes she is.
She and the Gastly go face to face and seem to be... well they're both talking it looks like. Molly keeps getting riled up until she Growls angrily. The Gastly grins all like 'hell yeah it is on' and looks ready to fight.
Hrothgar, and Gastlies 1, 2, and 3 all lose an attack stage.

The rest of you will finish your scan in a turn.

The rest of the Gastlies, noticing their friend ready to fight, take a look at everybody else in anticipation. They don't seem to be actively aggressive, but they do seem ready for it.

The one with Bastion is still just making dumb faces.

[Image: OH8R9.png]

STATUS AND SHIT
SpoilerShow
"Fuck fuck fuck what the fuck are you doing," hisses one irate trainer.

Tori decides that is enough from her dipshit sheep and recalls her for Natalie instead.
Bastion continues to distract the ghost in front of him while Hrothgar moves down two spaces and uses DEFENSE CURL
"Alright, let's just... calm down and keep moving, alright?" Clifton takes Raphael's hand and moves for the exit, being sure to keep Riff close by.
"Why. Why did I bring Gabby this way?" She keeps a tight hold of the Ralts as they move forward. "I knew there w-were going to be ghosts. I k-knew Psychic-types're weak to ghosts. Why do w-we always end up in battles where we have /type d-disadvantage/, Gabby?!"