Post making contest 5.0

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post making contest 5.0
RE: Post making contest
Hi, welcome to post #9999. We've all had fun here at the post making contest, so before we reach five digits, let's look at all the happiness we've had in the past rule solving attempts.

Oh.
(08-09-2016, 10:30 PM)qwerx3 Wrote: »Rule 1: A cute post
Rule 2: A right post
Rule 3: An obtuse post
Rule 4: A straight post
Rule 5: A reflex post

This post passes no rules!

(08-09-2016, 10:32 PM)qwerx3 Wrote: »Rule 1: China
Rule 2: Russia
Rule 3: United States
Rule 4: United Kingdom
Rule 5: France

(08-09-2016, 10:38 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »Sruix is a cool good human. This post passes rule secret rule six.

FUCK THIS RULESET GOD DAMN IT SRUIX

Can we please just pass this ruleset and be done with it?

[Image: 885930-Bumble-Bee-Dog-Costume-large.jpg]

(08-09-2016, 06:17 AM)qwerx3 Wrote: »Can I pass rule 3?

The above post breaks rule 3.

This post passes rules 1, 2, 3 and 5!

(08-09-2016, 10:39 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »Sruix is a cool good human. This post passes rule secret rule six.

FUCK THIS RULESET GOD DAMN IT SRUIX

Can we please just pass this ruleset and be done with it?

(08-09-2016, 09:36 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »[Image: ghostbusters-full-new-img.jpg]

i want to die

(08-09-2016, 06:17 AM)qwerx3 Wrote: »Can I pass rule 3?

The above post breaks rule 3.

This post clearly demonstrates that Ix has passed through all five stages of grief upon realising the theme and thus passes all five rules!

(08-09-2016, 10:44 PM)Robust Laser Wrote: »Hi, welcome to post #9999. We've all had fun here at the post making contest, so before we reach five digits, let's look at all the happiness we've had in the past rule solving attempts.

Oh.

Reminder that this thread only started in late April and yet it has 10,000 posts.
invisipost
THIS WAS THE BEST IDEA I HAVE EVER HAD!

#1 DENIAL: post must claim to pass a rule (other than this one) that it actually fails.
#2 ANGER: post must express discontent at the ruleset.
#3 BARGAINING: post must beg to pass more rules than it otherwise would
#4 DEPRESSION: post must suggest that the poster has either given up trying or is actively refusing to pass the rules
#5 ACCEPTANCE: post must correctly indicate at least one of its rule failures unless this would cause a paradox

Ix gets bonus points for passing all of these rules in the correct order and even more bonus points for being utterly amazing. Like, this was a bloody astonishing performance. Also points to qwerx for figuring out the theme and more points for courteously allowing Ix to win...

(you should now go back and read my personifications of the Grief Gang and ask yourself how the hell I thought I would get away with that)
Can I do the next one? I've got a special ruleset made...
Sig:
SpoilerShow
go for it Reyweld good luck and god bless
This ruleset is THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS, commemorating what a sin this thread is. Only 5 of the 7 need to be passed to win. For your consideration:

1. Lust
2. Pride
3. Greed
4. Sloth
5. Envy
6. Wrath
7. and Gluttony!!!

Go!
Sig:
SpoilerShow
z
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU MADE THIS RULESET, WHAT THE HELL, I SHOULD SMASH YOUR FACE IN!
Man, I wish my rulesets were as cool as this one.
But seriously, my rulesets are the BEST. The absolute best! You won't find any better ones out there!
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesame seed bun!
(08-10-2016, 12:40 AM)Kíeros Wrote: »z

Passes 5, 6.

(08-10-2016, 12:44 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU MADE THIS RULESET, WHAT THE HELL, I SHOULD SMASH YOUR FACE IN!

No rules passed.

(08-10-2016, 12:45 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Man, I wish my rulesets were as cool as this one.

Passes 5, 6.

(08-10-2016, 12:45 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »But seriously, my rulesets are the BEST. The absolute best! You won't find any better ones out there!

Passes 5.

(08-10-2016, 12:52 AM)qwerx3 Wrote: »Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesame seed bun!

Passes 5, 6, 7.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Chocolate. Mmm... chocolate.
(08-10-2016, 01:04 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »

Passes 5, 6.

(08-10-2016, 01:04 AM)qwerx3 Wrote: »Chocolate. Mmm... chocolate.

Passes 5.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Fails rule 6
this is a good post made by a pretty cool individual and it definitely 100% passes all the rules
(08-10-2016, 01:13 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »Fails rule 6

This is true. Passes 5.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
[Image: A-three-toed-tree-sloth-h-008.jpg]
(08-10-2016, 01:15 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »this is a good post made by a pretty cool individual and it definitely 100% passes all the rules

Passes no rules.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
(08-10-2016, 01:17 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »[Image: A-three-toed-tree-sloth-h-008.jpg]

Passes 5.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Pickles.
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesame seed bun!