Pokemon Tabletop RPG - It's Aliiiive!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokemon Tabletop RPG - It's Aliiiive!
RE: Pokemon Tabletop RPG
USE POUND AGAIN, YEA
Clifton smiles widely. "Go in for the kill, Riff! Move up to him and hit him with another Fury Cutter!"
Sleipnir uses another Ember on Lemmy. Sturm roars incoherently, since everyone else is doing it.
BATTLE
Clifton's scan has finished! Lemmy had 44 HP at the time of scanning.

Hanson is storing energy...

The fire pokemon used the fire attack again.
AC4: 11
Damage: 1d12+6+9+4-13=13
Lemmy takes 13 damage! He's looking weak!

Lemmy backs off a bit and tries Thundershock again!
Damage: 1d12+6+12+4-3=20
Hrothgar took 20 damage!

Riff used Fury Cutter!
AC4: 1d20=11
Damage: 1d4+10+4-8=7
Hanson fainted!

Hrothgar approached Lemmy and used Pound!
AC4: 4
Damage: 2d6+8+4-9=13
Lemmy fainted!

Sleipnir and Riff gained 1140 Experience! They gained two levels!

Hrothgar gained 1368 Experience! He gained a level!

You have won the battle!

The screen on your side pings for you to take 500P prize money each.

[Image: W0NqF.png]

Final status
SpoilerShow
"WOO!"
"Good battle you guys! Let's go heal up everyone! That was really fun :> Uhm... Wait... did we ever introduce each other??? My name is Bastion!"

SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow

"My name's Clifton, kid." The musician pats Riff on the head before recalling her to her pokeball. He then hastily retrieves his prize money. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go ensure I'm not sleeping on the ground tonight."

TO BEDROLLS
Sturm picks up his horse and hugs it all manly-like. He then returns to yelling.

SpoilerShow
Clifton has little difficulty finding the on sale bedrolls at Quite Camp, and successfully purchases one for 250P

SpoilerShow
Clifton heads to the Clinic and Pokemon Center to get himself and his Kricketune patched up, respectively.
Raphael goes up to the counter and hands over Gabby to be cured, and tries to sort of surreptitously scan the rest of the recently-defeated gang's pokemon as they pull them out as well.
Sturm heads to the clinic.
ALRIGHT IT'S BEEN AN HOUR!

IT IS NOW 1:13 PM.

EVERYBODY HEALED HOORAY

During the past hour...

Bastion asked his opponents for some kind of quest, and it turned out the guy with the Pachirisu had lost his Pachirisu's favourite Teddiursa Plush.

Turned out a local girl had found the Teddiursa Plush but didn't want to give it up without some kind of replacement.

The owner of Quite Camp had a Cute Doll but wasn't willing to give it up for a reasonable price, but has been looking for an Apriblender 3000, which is much better than the portable blenders he sells in the store.

About 5 or so more trading chains later, he finally got the Teddiursa Plush back to the man, who bestowed upon him an Oran Berry.

During all of that, Raphael spent time timidly attempting to convince the same person to show off his Pachirisu so he could scan it. DC 7: 1d20-1(CHA)=1

Yeah that didn't happen, and the guy got kind of apprehensive after a while.

At least the Magnemite was basically out of its pokeball the whole time and was easy to scan.

Clifton, Sturm, and Tori leave the Clinic feeling healthy.

The unopened bottle of Ale Town Ale is somehow still sitting outside next to it.
Bastion greets his pals outside the clinic, "Hey guys, you won't believe what I just went through!"
Tori gives the Ale a sidelong glance, before sighing explosively and stashing it in her pack. She lets Molly out of her ball under the assumption sheep need exercise.
(07-19-2012, 02:46 AM)Solaris Wrote: »Bastion greets his pals outside the clinic, "Hey guys, you won't believe what I just went through!"

STURM ACCEPTS YOUR CHALLENGE
"Alright so first, one of those dudes with the sunglasses that we beat, they lost their pokemon's favorite Teddiursa Plush! I went around and found the girl that had it, but blah blah and I couldn't just take it you know? Blah blah blah store over there, Quite Camp, and found out that they had a Cute Doll but blah blah a price to pay... HOWEVER, he was looking blah blah Apriblender 3000, which I STILL don't know what it is. After blah searching, I found out that the blah blah blah blah had the Aprilblender that he got by accident blah blah but then blah blah needed a ballon blah blah, so i found someone blah blah blah blah."
Clifton frowns and taps Raphael on the shoulder. "Hey, can these things share data? I'll give you mine, since this guy is being a class-A jackass."

He then lowers his sunglasses at the Pachirisu's trainer, revealing the most PIERCING GLARE IMAGINABLE.
The Pachirisu's trainer left a while ago. You do not manage to intimidate the wall behind where he was previously.

The Pokedex does not seem to be able to share its data.

Molly hops around a bit.
Raphael meeps, remembering that she hasn't healed herself clinically like the rest of the folks WHO STICK TOGETHER AND DON'T WASTE TIME. She figures she'll be all right (and fails to convince herself, but can't work up the nerve to actually say anything).

In replacement, she brings up: "S-so where should we go next?"
WHOA RAPHAEL FINDS AN ENRICHED WATER ALL OF A SUDDEN BECAUSE I MESSED UP ON THINGS WHOOP WHOOP

she drinks it immediately amazing and is healed to max health
Sturm proceeds to start running to the next town.
Bastion runs after him, dragging someone absentmindedly, probably the most quiet one.
Clifton sighs and follows.
"Hold the damn phone," Tori yells at Sturm. "Which town are we even going to? The nurse at the clinic mentioned something nasty planted on the way to Stout City, so if you're just gonna march off not even knowing where you're going or how long it's gonna take-"

Tori probably bitches at the viking at length, before someone interrupts with an actual constructive suggestion.
Well, Cyber said the Team Dimension mook was recruited in Spirit Town, so why don't we head there?