We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.

Poll: Videogames or videogame accesories?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
vidgajames
85.53%
65 85.53%
accesories
14.47%
11 14.47%
Total 76 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.
RE: We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.
Somebody should set up an ET Minecraft or Starbound server, that would be fun.
You must be registered to view this content.
Stanley Parable is still really fun; Bad Rats is still really fun to make fun of.

Also, I'm pretty sure my brother owns starbound and by extension I can play it whenever he isn't using his steam. So if there was a server, I would almost never be on, but maybe once or twice.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
(08-03-2016, 09:15 PM)a52 Wrote: »Somebody should set up an ET Minecraft or Starbound server, that would be fun.

We did do this once upon a time, a couple of years back. Unfortunately it was modded minecraft and I killed it with automated wheat harvesting. o_o
You must be registered to view this content.
(08-04-2016, 04:03 AM)Reyweld Wrote: »Also, I'm pretty sure my brother owns starbound and by extension I can play it whenever he isn't using his steam. So if there was a server, I would almost never be on, but maybe once or twice.

Last I checked Starbound was DRM free so you could actually play it whenever you like.

I used to host a server but I doubt I'd play much anymore. Maybe I'll reup once I get my AC/airflow problem taken care of so I don't melt my comp.
I just got Starbound and would love to play multiplayer!
I'm almost never in a position to brag about being good at video games but I beat a boss in Hyper Light Drifter on the first attempt without taking a single hit. I'm pretty pleased with myself.

It was probably a boss designed to be super easy I guess or something but I still feel pretty good at my momentary competence.
Not all of them are equally hard but I don't think any of the bosses in that game are designed to be super easy, honestly.
I've started playing Digimon Cyber Sleuth despite knowing nothing about Digimon. Fun so far - I like monster-collecting games where the collecting/raising part isn't tedious. That said, I did manage to obtain a Nanimon, which is horrifying.
[Image: 6LGz4x9.png]
HLD is a good game except the timing of the fast warp is some bullshit
I've finally beaten a Gen 1 Pokemon game for the first time.

Granted, it a bit less than traditional manner.

Like speedrun style.

In 28:30 (and that's not hh:mm).

Because as much as I love Pokemon, I absolutely suck at it. Also it's fun to see exactly how broken a game can become (spoiler alert: A lot).
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
I love Risk of Rain; turns out I still suck at it though.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
I was a Risk of Rain backer.
No regrets there.
(08-08-2016, 12:06 AM)Kíeros Wrote: »I've finally beaten a Gen 1 Pokemon game for the first time.

Granted, it a bit less than traditional manner.

Like speedrun style.

In 28:30 (and that's not hh:mm).

Because as much as I love Pokemon, I absolutely suck at it. Also it's fun to see exactly how broken a game can become (spoiler alert: A lot).
h-h-how could you...
SpoilerShow
Because I love Pokemon so much, I want to play it a whole lot. If I didn't like the game, why would I even play it?
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
i've been playing fire emblem awakening/999 again and i'm crying because i forgot how much i loved these games and how good they were.
you know the two of us are just YOUNG GODS; we'll be flying through the streets with the people underneath; and they're running, running, RUNNING.
Brokemon.
help I learned how to play dwarf fortress and I'm trapped in a hypertorus of tantrums, hidden fun stuff, and cutting down trees to spite elves
I bought binding of isaac rebirth + afterbirth!

((also 1 day later have an undertale mod for it -<- ))
Sig:
SpoilerShow
(08-15-2016, 01:32 AM)GenetiXientist Wrote: »help I learned how to play dwarf fortress and I'm trapped in a hypertorus of tantrums, hidden fun stuff, and cutting down trees to spite elves

You know what's more fun? Digging down to caverns and lava to fight demons and animal people and floating guts.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
(08-15-2016, 01:32 AM)GenetiXientist Wrote: »help I learned how to play dwarf fortress and I'm trapped in a hypertorus of tantrums, hidden fun stuff, and cutting down trees to spite elves

step 1: don't play dwarf fortress
Watching Griffin Mcelroy playing Pokemon Y made me wanna go back and actually finish it this time. I'm doing pretty okay; my main boy is a Doublade roughly twenty levels higher than any other poke I have (nicknamed Zoro). I kind of struggled a little bit when I took him off my team to give him some R and R and allow some others to catch up a little and suddenly everyone has fighting pokemon (I don't know how much use he would have been because type matchups are confusing when multiple types get involved and especially so when rock/ground get involved because whats the difference??? i cannot tell the difference!, but at the very least he probably wouldn't have been getting killed in one shot like every other poke I had).

In the past I tend to burn out on pokes a little because the number one instinct is 'i'm gonna catch every gosh danged one of these adorable monsters' and then i'm disappointed when not having a person to trade with gets in my way. Anyone willing to help me out?
I recently got Y (having originally played X) so yeah i can do that. I also have a complete pokedex on x if you need anything
[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
I beat Downwell!

SpoilerShow