• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post making contest 3.0
RE: Post making contest
Never gonna give you balderdash
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
(04-24-2016, 01:26 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »Okay we've not seen rule 4 yet. Here's a concerted attempt to break it:

1. formatting! you know the drill by this point
  2. now the other kind of formatting
  3. a third type?
MelonspaMelonspaMelonspaMelonspaMelonspa

Sanzh Wrote:
SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow

boy am i gonna feel silly if there was a rule four breaker already in our midst!
(06-19-2016, 11:55 PM)Akumu Wrote: »You skipped post 6591, CrimsonMage
Also 6589 and (from much earlier) 6514.
Dave said "wow a new bike thanks mom" got on his new bike and rode off into the night.
lolol
passes more rules than I'm willing to count
(05-24-2016, 11:27 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »
(04-29-2016, 08:42 PM)g0m Wrote: »
Ixcaliber Wrote: »
SpoilerShow

g0m
one horse
a different horse
two horses
widdershins
rIOPagbuVrxxGzXVrMDC
NdiAsutkZDPTnzTWITFc
BevXdhOdJhDLeYBfVzbh
mwHcRkWyCgmIVzsRxwWw
SDgJFVerESWGBZYcwcgV
jUFuxeLOwOyGWuKShPia
nKMIHuyLIURYhjpglkSJ
zEsMjiPRvANMdMQRhFZV
WIrBuWNVXDCBQAKqndVB
SFmdfNCOKOwrvnFZmykY
PhEgltXHgDiztXJFAYOM
vrNYtmoOIYJhGjUtNUEf
qczOghFJnYYgIofMibZn
URuuVAphhhrjiRxytzqj
BaNknuvhMsGjzTEYxKnY
BmnWhjhekWGaWazJEkFV
YkhEybxBJvJJmeWqnMFz
SnayxIDcIbFCRKzhkzmy
jcEAtuRdeyhAEgVokLQh
wWmWtzDJbaTetYUCAKSP
nqXBYwhtdSVsRwKViVjb
cNnPeEUhPOeMmXQQtfzN
MaEnysramtzeIrjsiobV
aogEfWfRrtdgcmsfwjzE
IcUaanpYDJXOoPpofCIh
XCWtUpUfyBgIdFMWfwpd
ZZtJHHZGOHQlURhSajrO
KbceHykQPFIWzjzpgNON
CknaQgKOHzQoGapmmtcp
FrvGvUWNWhfJHGMpppJt
ySwXDATySOQKOnZvpRRy
AaMycMMdZRnFcshbvxHh
ePFKVdzrVPeHmulASTxa
EUZKxCgQWepZRLDAyVjr
yqwVrJfLLKaPtgvRzEHW
eQdzCaVglNbtjNsfYWaB
tmJaoqQFfPTNTzIKnIrN
qMEqCQJjlMJJFtgUtAwU
KmURkhtxUFcFBnYQpcef
GvXdgHwlFAMFcJIKkwDQ
ePaEgNnJqxybbqgslsCB
VblvNPxesDspMeXXhYjO
AUtuCtJbStxapYkCaliE
jBfwZcHHiHMncLzizsTM
ZLCILVFerqSoRZkWnIYA
HRtIwipoyVLpyQvDhPYB
wFZqqLrhNhQhrvubxBul
LwncrEZTsMRahUvOSxLh
MLnuxFnkKkrmPurIfwjR
YIxGZHkIVqBogzsJOcyL
xyuhJRVRNMTWtsjXFVnK
uSiqsnkqRbvoGqBCslyb
XRgNdFNNtLGVgCJsQPSx
zTXtQiSTiwDETmisxlzK
BpMVMMWcrsLylasqPLQi
GaOjLiZzaPaxRSqGKFmX
BUIawfSWygXwamxQMbop
TiPJESeDwFoqChpzqNIx
JgljIjtZkaTEZlOKUusK
NsxiYmsxVtwrLHUuTNOg
qEsRCwlAxZXdbpprppYp
ZcNhRtKpxiVszxkjRBjj
CPLJuoMdyoUvESbOanMI
NermUbnhTlduXTzqINjK
wSrxUVICyzGXRIGRQFDQ
szcyNdNCxvJbcRaLagnR
aOcoEzBBdUeyKHqdolmf
DMfdCuaAOMpCIfacNGyt
ItJQgCXjrxWnUAHLXKHW
ABhALBVpZOZJtLYZKfLc
oAzWSoIAYvifvADzRbIv
VBCKGJHZYAvowVZXPZFQ
CsZmgsqxAIPxlgJfDemn
prIAFfaPWAAwFgYcekgS
PdyVKiLPTKkEDGVTKsnu
XPToAohzPdWZDYECxzQr
llMQArqIEIykpZsyAsQj
OvAjDiwmmqBlExJffffO
hYAPfDXNqcKcHbtxmzPo
AKdzgfhMebOoQKQsTcrt
qTqtRYlFueOtyHaTAqWV
GcCmTVDgVrdFacmParNE
xVwAAUUUdJSqLutBbruc
TSlpMZXAJpDUsfpbHMop
NBizYFCtQrxmpwteuZvR
bRHgqTDYaDFPWaqbLgFL
ncgerMRAlyVVfIxuFYUv
MoqhdrZiNzfMtgSDeCMW
mdyeAkdmIerRKebuAUKh
hkpAtRrDEbIxtJaOKDHt
WHBzlhzTaqjXGXeWFoKO
KvUwuUPxGAIaVUgvmUyP
hOwvYLvHNvUALCUSUivi
CKGxdDerqqwfZhqdgstW
CHmfTKvRYJJipOvukaiD
sMXGeizkQxserKfYKFnp
cGgLJMinfeElwkgIjiAb
thCPcwkRKMfEQnCwUVai
hjZQLhtGEsmaMItaovDo
FAnxLPfoAHMGoGalTvGY
This is a haiku
I haven't done one this round
Lugubrious
This is update #157.

Night 12: I kit up, and even make a clock so that I can keep this log accurate whilst underground. The lava river continues for quite a while, but eventually I reach what you could call its source; there's a cascade of lava flowing down the steps of a cave, which I carefully climb around. It's all coming from one source, which I promptly bucket out to let me continue... but it's just a dead end. There's not even any coal. Wonderful.

Day 13: The other bank of the river is more fruitful; there's a pocket of coal, a bunch of redstone of which I have to leave half as it dangles over the lava, and some gold in the bank itself that I extract with the aid of some gravel. once in line with my original tunnel, I get a surprise; the river forks, so I can either bridge across and continue on the single stream or curve back round following the new branch. I opt for the latter, hoping its source will also lie in a cave...

Night 13: Sure enough, it widens slightly into a lava lake, on one side of which is a cave! It has mushrooms in it! And iron and gold! But even better - there's a tiny gap its end, through which I can see more lava. I break through and am greeted with yet another lava river to follow. Scarcely have I gone a dozen or so blocks along its edge when...

Day 14: I find myself staring at cobwebs. This is my first abandoned mineshaft. As in, almost ever. I have explored them in modded Minecraft and in multiplayer once, but never alone, this early on, with only an undamaged iron sword, two porkchops and fifty-seven torches. This seems insufficient. I anxiously mine some iron and gold a little ways in, then I hear a spider and thusly nope the hell out of there. No regrets - almost immediately, the river opens onto a colossal lake that fills the base of a cobwebbed cavern. I empty my lava bucket so I can pick up some water; it would be a shame to turn all of this into obsidian, but I feel safer just holding it. I walk over what obsidian it had made to get to tunnel. It's my proper tunnel so far, really, since it isn't lit by lava. At this point I realise I have yet to kill a mob, or, more accurately, it is at the point at which I hear a skeleton around the next corner that I have this realisation. I am not wearing any armour, but I have an iron sword. I persuade myself I can do this, which takes a little longer than it probably should.

Night 14: I charge and land two blows on it before it gets me square in the neck. Panicking, I keep swining and swining, but the bloody thing just refuses to die. I get two more arrows in my neck and am forced to conclude that no, I can in fact not do this, so I leg it. One final arrow hits me in the back, leaving me with three and a half hearts and a lot of regrets. I am pretty sure flailing randomly with an iron sword used to be a perfectly effective way of dealing with mobs. Pretty damn sure. I decide to stick to carving out the edges of the cavern for the time being.

Day 15: To get to the far side of the cavern, I have to walk past the entrance of a very large cave. This is something that I am no longer prepared to do, so I start to work my way back. Once I hit the source of the lava tributary that started this mess, I dump some cobblestone in the fire and proceed to mine around the other bank. At the fork, I'm treated to a huge vein of iron, which gives me an idea - I have more than enough ore on me at this point to craft a full set of armour from... but I've left my crafting bench in the cavern. I could make a new one, but I feel like this is the universe's way of telling me that I really ought to get out of here.

Night 15: Disappointingly, the river just... ends. There's not another lake, as I was anticipating, but instead it just peters out. This is probably for the best, really. I make it back to my tunnel, and the trip home is uneventful. Thank goodness.

Sruixan's First Proper Spelunking Expedition:
Gains: 202 coal, 38 iron, 174 redstone, 18 gold
Losses: a lot of stone picks, a crafting bench, my pride

End of message.
This is update #158.

Day 16: I craft myself the promised set of iron armour, and once I've harvested the crops and trees that have grown in my absence I climb up behind my house and go mob hunting in the forest. Even with the sun on my side, an iron sword is clearly not cutting it. Still, I manage to dispatch three zombies and two skeletons, improving my mood immensely. I celebrate by picking flowers. The game has got quite laggy and time is marching on, so I call it for now. Next time, I need to go exploring overland...

End of message.
smoke came out of it like a broken smoke machine
changes
multifaceted
I put my middle finger up at them.
John Freeman who was Gordon Freemans brother was one day an office typing on a computer. He got an email from his brother that said that aliens and monsters were attacking his place and axed him for help so he went. John Freeman got his computer shut down and wet on the platform to go up to the roof of the building where he left his motorcycle and normal people close because he was in his office lab coat. John Freeman got on his motorcycl and said "its time for me to live up to my family name and face full life consequences" so he had to go. John Freeman ramped off the building and did a backflip and landed. He kept driving down the road and made sure there was no zombies around because he ddint have weapon. The contrysides were nice and the plants were singing and the birds and the sun was almost down from the top of the sky. the mood was set for John Freemans quest to help his brother where he was. John Freeman looked around the countrysides and said "its a good day to do what has to be done by me and help my brother to defeat the enemys". John Freeman was late so he had to drive really fast. A cop car was hiden near by so when John Freeman went by the cops came and wanted to give him a ticket. Here John Freeman saw the first monster because the cop was posessed and had headcrabs. "I cant give you my lisense officer" John Freeman said "Why not?" said the headcrab oficer back to John Freeman. "Because you are headcrab zombie!" so John Freeman shot the oficer in the head and drove off thinking "my brother is in trouble there" and went faster. John Freeman had to go faster like the speed of sound and got there fast because Gordon needed him where he was. John Freeman looked at road signs and saw "Ravenholm" with someons writing under it saying "u shudnt come here" so John Freeman almost turned around but heard screaming like Gordon so he went faster again. John Freeman drove in and did another flip n jumped off his motorbike and the motor bike took out some headcrab zombies infront of John Freeman. John Freeman smiled and walked fast. John Freeman then looked on the ground and found wepon so he pickd it up and fired fast at zombie goasts in front of a house. John Freeman said "Zombie goasts leave this place!" and the zombie goasts said "but this is our house" and John Freeman felt sorry for them becaus they couldnt live there anymore because they were zombie goasts so he blew up the house and killed the zombie goasts so they were at piece. Then John Freeman herd another scream from his brother so he kept walking really faster to get where he was. Ravenholdm was nothing like the countrysides there was no birds singing and the pants were dead and teh dirt was messy and bloody from headcrabs. When John Freeman got to where the screaming was started from he found his brother Gordan Freeman fightin the final bosss and Gordon said "John Freeman! Over here!" so John Freeman went there to where Gordon Freeman was fighting. John Freeman fired his bullet from teh gun really fast and the bullets went and shot the final boss in the eyes and the final boss couldnt see. Gordon Freeman said "its time to end this ones and for all!" and punched the final boss in the face and the final boss fell. John Freeman said "Thanks i could help, bro." and Gordon Freeman said "You should come here earlier next time." and they laughed. The laughed overed quickly though because John Freeman yelled "LOOK OUT BRO!" and pointed up to the top of the sky. Gordon Freeman looked up and said "NOO! John Freeman run out of here fast as you can!" and John Freeman walked real fast out. John Freeman looked back and saw Gordon get steppd on by the next boss and he was mad and angry. "I'll get you back evil boss!" John Freeman yelled at the top of lung. to be continued..?
SpoilerShow
[Image: AM_soln.jpg]
[insert meme of the day here]
piffle
Shenanigans and adventures!