Post making contest 3.0

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post making contest 3.0
RE: Post making contest
abcdefghijklmnpqrtuvwxyz
abcdefghijklmnpqrsuvwxyz
anybody going to. bring. chips to the post-making party? Doritos? Even. Frito-lays would be acceptable, I. Guess. Halving the costs. In-between the two of us would be fine, as neither. Jonesy nor I have a car to go grab the damn things from the supermarket.
[Image: CleaningRipeJackfruit.jpg]
This is update #138.

Discord is now just a cat meowing repeatedly and nothing else.

End of message.
RE: .
(06-14-2016, 11:37 PM)qwerx3 Wrote: »abcdefghijklmnpqrtuvwxyz

This post passes rules 2, 3, 4, and 5.

(06-14-2016, 11:38 PM)qwerx3 Wrote: »abcdefghijklmnpqrsuvwxyz

(06-14-2016, 11:39 PM)Schazer Wrote: »anybody going to. bring. chips to the post-making party? Doritos? Even. Frito-lays would be acceptable, I. Guess. Halving the costs. In-between the two of us would be fine, as neither. Jonesy nor I have a car to go grab the damn things from the supermarket.

This post passes rules 3 and 5.

(06-14-2016, 11:40 PM)Schazer Wrote: »[Image: CleaningRipeJackfruit.jpg]

This post passes rules 2 and 5.

(06-14-2016, 11:41 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »This is update #138.

Discord is now just a cat meowing repeatedly and nothing else.

End of message.

This post passes rules 4 and 5.
You'll all probably need a hint for rule one. It's been about a full day since the last hint for rule one, so please have another. It is a tricky rule, that is for certain, and I think the chances of it being passed by random chance are quite small. The hint is this: this post being made right now passes rule one! As I did last time, I will provide a compliant post for you to scrutinize. So pick it apart, vivisect it, and hopefully put it back together again, faster, better, stronger, and passing more rules. In fact, that is the only rule that it passes, and to put a further damper on things, you almost certainly won't be able to pass rule one just by quoting this post. Well, I say that, but in all likelihood you'll just have to construct a completely new post from scratch once you figure out what is going on. You'll all have to think a little harder about it! But I believe in you, and I believe that nothing will stop you from figuring out rules, if you choose it. I have considered a number of further hints beyond just giving exemplars, and we will see moving forward whether those are needed. God bless you, and God bless the Post Making Contest. As ever, God bless you, and God bless the Post Making Contest.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
Also, while looking at that, in the latest example of a post for what passes rule 1, exemplars is not examples. So something about those two might help. How, I don't know at this moment.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
2nd Possibly wrong intel post.

5720 = 8*26^2+11*26^1+26 => missing letters XZ

5893 = 8*26^2+18*26^1+17 => missing letters QQ

Q and X are 7 apart. Right now we're on the 8-20 (soon to be 8-21) chain so I've been trying to omit O (2 apart from Q) as well as the mod 26 letter.

This still is not working.

Thought the post subject might be obstructing rule 1 from going through, so I changed it in post #10.

Also funny but wrong observation: 589 mod 26 = 17 as well. This doesn't work for 572 though (not 24 mod 26)
jack, fruits,
canada
Djibouti
fruits. Jack'd
This is update #139.

"Do you think lubrication would make an explosion have a larger radius?" - a thing Shredded just said.

End of message.
make this a meme so i can win at a game

Hyderabad, Russia
you can't just make things a meme by saying they're a meme, that's not how memes work
fine, BRUSSELS, Russia
(06-14-2016, 11:44 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »You'll all probably need a hint for rule one. It's been about a full day since the last hint for rule one, so please have another. It is a tricky rule, that is for certain, and I think the chances of it being passed by random chance are quite small. The hint is this: this post being made right now passes rule one! As I did last time, I will provide a compliant post for you to scrutinize. So pick it apart, vivisect it, and hopefully put it back together again, faster, better, stronger, and passing more rules. In fact, that is the only rule that it passes, and to put a further damper on things, you almost certainly won't be able to pass rule one just by quoting this post. Well, I say that, but in all likelihood you'll just have to construct a completely new post from scratch once you figure out what is going on. You'll all have to think a little harder about it! But I believe in you, and I believe that nothing will stop you from figuring out rules, if you choose it. I have considered a number of further hints beyond just giving exemplars, and we will see moving forward whether those are needed. God bless you, and God bless the Post Making Contest. As ever, God bless you, and God bless the Post Making Contest.

This post passes no rules!

(06-14-2016, 11:46 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »Also, while looking at that, in the latest example of a post for what passes rule 1, exemplars is not examples. So something about those two might help. How, I don't know at this moment.

This post passes rule 5.

(06-14-2016, 11:49 PM)qwerx3 Wrote: »2nd Possibly wrong intel post.

5720 = 8*26^2+11*26^1+26 => missing letters XZ

5893 = 8*26^2+18*26^1+17 => missing letters QQ

Q and X are 7 apart. Right now we're on the 8-20 (soon to be 8-21) chain so I've been trying to omit O (2 apart from Q) as well as the mod 26 letter.

This still is not working.

Thought the post subject might be obstructing rule 1 from going through, so I changed it in post #10.

Also funny but wrong observation: 589 mod 26 = 17 as well. This doesn't work for 572 though (not 24 mod 26)

This post passes no rules!

(06-14-2016, 11:56 PM)Schazer Wrote: »jack, fruits,

This post passes rules 3, 4, and 5.

(06-15-2016, 12:12 AM)Sruixan Wrote: »canada

(06-15-2016, 12:13 AM)Schazer Wrote: »Djibouti

(06-15-2016, 12:13 AM)Schazer Wrote: »fruits. Jack'd

(06-15-2016, 12:20 AM)Sruixan Wrote: »This is update #139.

"Do you think lubrication would make an explosion have a larger radius?" - a thing Shredded just said.

End of message.

This post passes rule 5.

(06-15-2016, 12:32 AM)Reecer6 Wrote: »make this a meme so i can win at a game

Hyderabad, Russia

This post passes rule 3, 4, and 5.

(06-15-2016, 12:33 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »you can't just make things a meme by saying they're a meme, that's not how memes work

(06-15-2016, 12:34 AM)Reecer6 Wrote: »fine, BRUSSELS, Russia

(06-15-2016, 12:34 AM)Reecer6 Wrote: »fine, BRUSSELS, Russia

Brussia
(06-15-2016, 12:33 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »you can't just make things a meme by saying they're a meme, that's not how memes work

Yeah, you say they're a meme when someone asks what the hot new meme is, that's how memes work.
This is update #140.

"If selling myself on Craigslist is a sustainable way of making a living, then so be it." - I may or may not have said this out loud.

End of message.
Hyderabad, yes! I was so happy when the Sunrisers won the RUSSIAN Premier League.
Theoretical question for you Akumu. Were you to have posted the text of the second rule 1 compliant posts in place of the first one (ie: Post 5720 and Post 5893 both read "It's been a full day..." and so on), would either case of that text pass rule 1?
[Image: end%20post%20making%20contest%20now_zpsg90wcuxq.png]

worth it
c
b
a
Looks like it's time to figure out rule 1.