Post making contest 3.0

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post making contest 3.0
RE: Post making contest
(06-13-2016, 03:58 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »So, um. I just hit World 6.

I thought the game was weird before, but now I see how wrong I was. Sausages can do more than I ever imagined.

Is this the final world? Or does it get even stranger from here? I'm not sure I want to know. But at this point, what can I do besides press on?

This post passes rule 5.

(06-13-2016, 04:06 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »
(06-13-2016, 02:17 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »i swear there are things that i do which do not require me to have internet connectivity but when i'm not i haven't a clue what any of those are
I know! Come on, our brains.

This post passes none of the rules!

(06-13-2016, 05:18 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »

This post passes rule 2 and 5.
You'll all probably need a hint for rule one. It is a tricky rule, that is for certain, and I think the chances of it being passed by random chance are quite small. The hint is this: this post being made right now passes rule one! In fact, that is the only rule that it passes, and to put a further damper on things, you almost certainly won't be able to pass rule one just by quoting this post. You'll all have to think a little harder about it! But I believe in you, and I believe that nothing will stop you from figuring out rules, if you choose it. God bless you, and God bless the Post Making Contest.
(06-14-2016, 04:13 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »Two words. Two sentences. But also more? Five sentences total! Will it pass?

This post passes rule 5.

(06-14-2016, 04:17 AM)Kíeros Wrote: »/‎‎m‎‎e slides Akumu one whole dollar

So, 'bout that rule one. This passes, right?

This post passes rules 3 and 5.

(06-14-2016, 04:36 AM)CrimsonMage Wrote: »I'm about to test whether or not the required content of your post is based off of the PREVIOUS post by reposting the rule-grading post before Akumu's rule-passing post, THEN posting the rule-passing post. I'm not actually grading any posts (although the content will be entirely accurate), so yeah.

This post passes rules 3 and 4.

(06-14-2016, 04:37 AM)CrimsonMage Wrote: »
(06-13-2016, 03:58 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »So, um. I just hit World 6.

I thought the game was weird before, but now I see how wrong I was. Sausages can do more than I ever imagined.

Is this the final world? Or does it get even stranger from here? I'm not sure I want to know. But at this point, what can I do besides press on?

This post passes rule 5.

(06-13-2016, 04:06 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »
(06-13-2016, 02:17 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »i swear there are things that i do which do not require me to have internet connectivity but when i'm not i haven't a clue what any of those are
I know! Come on, our brains.

(06-13-2016, 05:18 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »

This post passes rule 2 and 5.

(06-14-2016, 04:37 AM)CrimsonMage Wrote: »You'll all probably need a hint for rule one. It is a tricky rule, that is for certain, and I think the chances of it being passed by random chance are quite small. The hint is this: this post being made right now passes rule one! In fact, that is the only rule that it passes, and to put a further damper on things, you almost certainly won't be able to pass rule one just by quoting this post. You'll all have to think a little harder about it! But I believe in you, and I believe that nothing will stop you from figuring out rules, if you choose it. God bless you, and God bless the Post Making Contest.

This post sadly also passes none of the rules, though it was a good thought!
One sentence. Two sentences.
Above post should pass rule two.
This post should also pass it.
Because this sentence has six words.
And this post has six sentences.
Once I finish writing them, anyways.
Here is the last sentence lubrication.
This whole thread is a life sentence #incarcerateit0/10
petition to replace g0ms opening post with 'abandon all hope ye who enter here'
i remember the last time i felt joy
You have been tricked.

The wool has been pulled over your eyes. You have been double dealt and played for a fool. Whether you have been swindled or misled, bamboozled or hoodwinked, the fact remains that you have been taken in and taken for a ride. Someone has deceived you, defrauded you, and deluded you by linking you to this thread. You believed that you were being linked to one thing, but instead you have been linked here. It was this thread to which you have been linked instead of the website that you thought that you were visiting. The reason for this is that you have been caught and thrown by a hoax.

Whether you feel flabbergasted by how you've been flimflammed or dumbfounded by how you've been duped, rocked by how you've been rooked or confounded by how you've been conned, now that you've been outwitted into visiting this thread, you must post to admit that you have been set up and had one put over you.
(06-02-2016, 01:36 AM)Reyweld Wrote: »If there hasn't been a post in 24 hours, I may emerge from the ocean and attack Tokyo.
(06-14-2016, 05:48 AM)Robust Laser Wrote: »i remember the last time i felt joy

actually no this was a lie i thought about it
finkleberry
beeeeees
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
[noparse][bg]
    • [img][url][email]
      Quote:
      Code:
      [php][video=dailymotion][video=metacafe][video=myspacetv][video=vimeo][video=yahoo][video=youtube][youtube][noparse]hi[/no‎par‎se][/youtube][/video][/video][/video][/video][/video][/video][/php]
      [/email][/url][/img]
[/bg]
[/noparse]
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
(06-14-2016, 05:20 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »One sentence. Two sentences.

This post passes rules 2, 3, and 5.

(06-14-2016, 05:23 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Above post should pass rule two.
This post should also pass it.
Because this sentence has six words.
And this post has six sentences.
Once I finish writing them, anyways.
Here is the last sentence lubrication.

This post passes rules 2 and 5.

(06-14-2016, 05:26 AM)Schazer Wrote: »This whole thread is a life sentence #incarcerateit0/10

This post passes rules 3, 4, and 5.

(06-14-2016, 05:36 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »petition to replace g0ms opening post with 'abandon all hope ye who enter here'

(06-14-2016, 05:57 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »You have been tricked.

The wool has been pulled over your eyes. You have been double dealt and played for a fool. Whether you have been swindled or misled, bamboozled or hoodwinked, the fact remains that you have been taken in and taken for a ride. Someone has deceived you, defrauded you, and deluded you by linking you to this thread. You believed that you were being linked to one thing, but instead you have been linked here. It was this thread to which you have been linked instead of the website that you thought that you were visiting. The reason for this is that you have been caught and thrown by a hoax.

Whether you feel flabbergasted by how you've been flimflammed or dumbfounded by how you've been duped, rocked by how you've been rooked or confounded by how you've been conned, now that you've been outwitted into visiting this thread, you must post to admit that you have been set up and had one put over you.

(06-14-2016, 05:59 AM)CrimsonMage Wrote: »
(06-02-2016, 01:36 AM)Reyweld Wrote: »If there hasn't been a post in 24 hours, I may emerge from the ocean and attack Tokyo.

(06-14-2016, 06:00 AM)Robust Laser Wrote: »

actually no this was a lie i thought about it

This post passes rules 4 and 5.

(06-14-2016, 08:56 AM)Wheat Wrote: »
Code:
brap
PHP Code:
barp 

This post passes rule 5.

(06-14-2016, 08:58 AM)Wheat Wrote: »WOO

This post passes rules 2, 3, 4, and 5.

(06-14-2016, 10:32 AM)Mirdini Wrote: »finkleberry

(06-14-2016, 03:18 PM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »beeeeees

(06-14-2016, 03:35 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »[noparse][bg]
    • [img][url][email]
      Quote:
      Code:
      [php][video=dailymotion][video=metacafe][video=myspacetv][video=vimeo][video=yahoo][video=youtube][youtube][noparse]hi[/no‎par‎se][/youtube][/video][/video][/video][/video][/video][/video][/php]
      [/email][/url][/img]
[/bg]
[/noparse]

This post passes rules 2, 3 and 4.
First sentence. Second sentence. Third sentence. Fourth sentence. This sentence has more words than the previous sentences. Sixth sentence. Seventh sentence. This sentence is a little longer than the previous sentence.
First sentence. Second sentence. Third sentence. Fourth sentence. This sentence has more words than the previous sentences. Sixth sentence. Seventh sentence. Eighth sentence. This is the last sentence.
Let me just say that the [noparse] tag is really fun to use, so please grade my great use of it, Akumu.
Yeah, I know it's probably not going to pass rule 1, and even if it does, I have no clue how to use that, but putting every single tag in a [/noparse] was totally worth it.
It's been about a full day since the last hint for rule one, so please have another. As I did last time, I will provide a compliant post for you to scrutinize. So pick it apart, vivisect it, and hopefully put it back together again, faster, better, stronger, and passing more rules. Well, I say that, but in all likelihood you'll just have to construct a completely new post from scratch once you figure out what is going on.

I have considered a number of further hints beyond just giving exemplars, and we will see moving forward whether those are needed.

As ever, God bless you, and God bless the Post Making Contest.
(06-14-2016, 04:01 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »First sentence. Second sentence. Third sentence. Fourth sentence. This sentence has more words than the previous sentences. Sixth sentence. Seventh sentence. This sentence is a little longer than the previous sentence.

This post passes rule 5.

(06-14-2016, 04:03 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »First sentence. Second sentence. Third sentence. Fourth sentence. This sentence has more words than the previous sentences. Sixth sentence. Seventh sentence. Eighth sentence. This is the last sentence.

This post passes rule 5.

(06-14-2016, 04:35 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »Let me just say that the [noparse][noparse][/noparse] tag is really fun to use, so please grade my great use of it, Akumu.

(06-14-2016, 04:36 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »Yeah, I know it's probably not going to pass rule 1, and even if it does, I have no clue how to use that, but putting every single tag in a [noparse][/noparse][/noparse] was totally worth it.

This post passes rules 3 and 4.

(06-14-2016, 05:33 PM)Akumu Wrote: »It's been about a full day since the last hint for rule one, so please have another. As I did last time, I will provide a compliant post for you to scrutinize. So pick it apart, vivisect it, and hopefully put it back together again, faster, better, stronger, and passing more rules. Well, I say that, but in all likelihood you'll just have to construct a completely new post from scratch once you figure out what is going on.

I have considered a number of further hints beyond just giving exemplars, and we will see moving forward whether those are needed.

As ever, God bless you, and God bless the Post Making Contest.

This post passes rule 1.
It's been about a full day since the last hint for rule one, so please have another one or two. As I did last time, I will provide a compliant post for you to scrutinize here and there. So pick it apart, vivisect it, and hopefully put it back together again, faster, better, stronger, and passing more rules or do not. Well, I say that, but in all likelihood you'll just have to construct a completely new post from scratch once you figure out what is going on here like this.

I have considered a number of further hints beyond just giving exemplars, and we will see moving forward whether those are needed immediately or thereafter.

As ever, God bless you, and God bless the Post Making Contest meme generation squad.
(06-14-2016, 05:55 PM)btp Wrote: »It's been about a full day since the last hint for rule one, so please have another one or two. As I did last time, I will provide a compliant post for you to scrutinize here and there. So pick it apart, vivisect it, and hopefully put it back together again, faster, better, stronger, and passing more rules or do not. Well, I say that, but in all likelihood you'll just have to construct a completely new post from scratch once you figure out what is going on here like this.

I have considered a number of further hints beyond just giving exemplars, and we will see moving forward whether those are needed immediately or thereafter.

As ever, God bless you, and God bless the Post Making Contest meme generation squad.

This post passes no rules!
It's been about a full day. I will provide a compliant post. Pick it apart; put it back. You'll have to construct a post.

I have considered further hints beyond.

God bless the Post Making Contest.
The Post Making Contest's good. I like this contest quite a lot really. I'm having a lot of fun in this thread actually. A shame it will soon be finished forever.