Post making contest 3.0

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post making contest 3.0
RE: Post making contest
(06-14-2016, 02:37 AM)btp Wrote: »Ix, it seems Akumu was wrong to place blind trust in you.

This post passes rules 3, 4, and 5.

(06-14-2016, 02:37 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »post methodology for post #5840: wrote the word lubrication. copied and pasted that word resulting in two lubrications. copied and pasted that two lubrications to make four lubrications. wrote the word lubrication again to make five lubrications. copied and pasted that once to make ten lubrications. copied and pasted that twelve times to make one hundred and twenty lubrications. then i copied and pasted the last three lubrications to make up the one hundred and twenty three total.

This post passes rule 5.

(06-14-2016, 02:41 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »what the fuck is happening in this thread right now.

(06-14-2016, 02:48 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »just letting those that aren't in discord know that post #5725 is extremely controversial, divisive and tumultuous and i have been shouting at aks at half three in the morning because of it

This post passes rules 3 and 4.

(06-14-2016, 02:49 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Current theory: Rule 5 is that each sentence must be 140 characters or less. Line breaks count as a new sentence.

addendum: aks is very disappointed in me also
(06-14-2016, 02:50 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »addendum: aks is very disappointed in me also

No we are all good, the lubrication debacle is water under the bridge. Minion This post passes rules 3, 4, and 5.
This sentence is ten words long, now I've added this.
You'll all probably need a hint for rule one. It is a tricky rule, that is for certain, and I think the chances of it being passed by random chance are quite small. The hint is this: this post being made right now passes rule one! In fact, that is the only rule that it passes, and to put a further damper on things, you almost certainly won't be able to pass rule one just by quoting this post. You'll all have to think a little harder about it! But I believe in you, and I believe that nothing will stop you from figuring out rules, if you choose it. God bless you, and God bless the Post Making Contest. I think the chances of it being passed by random chance are quite small. The hint is this: this post being made right now passes rule one! In fact, that is the only rule that it passes, and to put a further damper on things, you almost certainly won't be able to pass rule one just by quoting this post. You'll all have to think a little harder about it! But I believe in you, and I believe that nothing will stop you from figuring out rules, if you choose it. God bless you, and God bless the Post Making Contest. I think the chances of it being passed by random chance are quite small. The hint is this: this post being made right now passes rule one! In fact, that is the only rule that it passes, and to put a further damper on things, you almost certainly won't be able to pass rule one just by quoting this post. You'll all have to think a little harder about it! But I believe in you, and I believe that nothing will stop you from figuring out rules, if you choose it. God bless you, and God bless the Post Making Contest. I think the chances of it being passed by random chance are quite small. The hint is this: this post being made right now passes rule one! In fact, that is the only rule that it passes, and to put a further damper on things, you almost certainly won't be able to pass rule one just by quoting this post. You'll all have to think a little harder about it! But I believe in you, and I believe that nothing will stop you from figuring out rules, if you choose it. God bless you, and God bless the Post Making Contest. I think the chances of it being passed by random chance are quite small. The hint is this: this post being made right now passes rule one! In fact, that is the only rule that it passes, and to put a further damper on things, you almost certainly won't be able to pass rule one just by quoting this post. You'll all have to think a little harder about it! But I believe in you, and I believe that nothing will stop you from figuring out rules, if you choose it. God bless you, and God bless the Post Making Contest. I think the chances of it being passed by random chance are quite small. The hint is this: this post being made right now passes rule one! In fact, that is the only rule that it passes, and to put a further damper on things, you almost certainly won't be able to pass rule one just by quoting this post. You'll all have to think a little harder about it! But I believe in you, and I believe that nothing will stop you from figuring out rules, if you choose it. God bless you, and God bless the Post Making Contest. I think the chances of it being passed by random chance are quite small. The hint is this: this post being made right now passes rule one! In fact, that is the only rule that it passes, and to put a further damper on things, you almost certainly won't be able to pass rule one just by quoting this post. You'll all have to think a little harder about it! But I believe in you, and I believe that nothing will stop you from figuring out rules, if you choose it. God bless you, and God bless the Post Making Contest. I think the chances of it being passed by random chance are quite small. The hint is this: this post being made right now passes rule one! In fact, that is the only rule that it passes, and to put a further damper on things, you almost certainly won't be able to pass rule one just by quoting this post. You'll all have to think a little harder about it! But I believe in you, and I believe that nothing will stop you from figuring out rules, if you choose it. God bless you, and God bless the Post Making Contest. I think the chances of it being passed by random chance are quite small. The hint is this: this post being made right now passes rule one! In fact, that is the only rule that it passes, and to put a further damper on things, you almost certainly won't be able to pass rule one just by quoting this post. You'll all have to think a little harder about it! But I believe in you, and I believe that nothing will stop you from figuring out rules, if you choose it. God bless you, and God bless the Post Making Contest. I think the chances of it being passed by random chance are quite small. The hint is this: this post being made right now passes rule one! In fact, that is the only rule that it passes, and to put a further damper on things, you almost certainly won't be able to pass rule one just by quoting this post. You'll all have to think a little harder about it! But I believe in you, and I believe that nothing will stop you from figuring out rules, if you choose it. God bless you, and God bless the Post Making Contest. I think the chances of it being passed by random chance are quite small. The hint is this: this post being made right now passes rule one! In fact, that is the only rule that it passes, and to put a further damper on things, you almost certainly won't be able to pass rule one just by quoting this post. You'll all have to think a little harder about it! But I believe in you, and I believe that nothing will stop you from figuring out rules, if you choose it. God bless you, and God bless the Post Making Contest. I think the chances of it being passed by random chance are quite small. The hint is this: this post being made right now passes rule one! In fact, that is the only rule that it passes, and to put a further damper on things, you almost certainly won't be able to pass rule one just by quoting this post. You'll all have to think a little harder about it! But I believe in you, and I believe that nothing will stop you from figuring out rules, if you choose it. God bless you, and God bless the Post Making Contest.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
(06-14-2016, 03:00 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »This sentence is ten words long, now I've added this.

(06-14-2016, 03:02 AM)Kíeros Wrote: »You'll all probably need a hint for rule one. It is a tricky rule, that is for certain, and I think the chances of it being passed by random chance are quite small. The hint is this: this post being made right now passes rule one! In fact, that is the only rule that it passes, and to put a further damper on things, you almost certainly won't be able to pass rule one just by quoting this post. You'll all have to think a little harder about it! But I believe in you, and I believe that nothing will stop you from figuring out rules, if you choose it. God bless you, and God bless the Post Making Contest. I think the chances of it being passed by random chance are quite small. The hint is this: this post being made right now passes rule one! In fact, that is the only rule that it passes, and to put a further damper on things, you almost certainly won't be able to pass rule one just by quoting this post. You'll all have to think a little harder about it! But I believe in you, and I believe that nothing will stop you from figuring out rules, if you choose it. God bless you, and God bless the Post Making Contest. I think the chances of it being passed by random chance are quite small. The hint is this: this post being made right now passes rule one! In fact, that is the only rule that it passes, and to put a further damper on things, you almost certainly won't be able to pass rule one just by quoting this post. You'll all have to think a little harder about it! But I believe in you, and I believe that nothing will stop you from figuring out rules, if you choose it. God bless you, and God bless the Post Making Contest. I think the chances of it being passed by random chance are quite small. The hint is this: this post being made right now passes rule one! In fact, that is the only rule that it passes, and to put a further damper on things, you almost certainly won't be able to pass rule one just by quoting this post. You'll all have to think a little harder about it! But I believe in you, and I believe that nothing will stop you from figuring out rules, if you choose it. God bless you, and God bless the Post Making Contest. I think the chances of it being passed by random chance are quite small. The hint is this: this post being made right now passes rule one! In fact, that is the only rule that it passes, and to put a further damper on things, you almost certainly won't be able to pass rule one just by quoting this post. You'll all have to think a little harder about it! But I believe in you, and I believe that nothing will stop you from figuring out rules, if you choose it. God bless you, and God bless the Post Making Contest. I think the chances of it being passed by random chance are quite small. The hint is this: this post being made right now passes rule one! In fact, that is the only rule that it passes, and to put a further damper on things, you almost certainly won't be able to pass rule one just by quoting this post. You'll all have to think a little harder about it! But I believe in you, and I believe that nothing will stop you from figuring out rules, if you choose it. God bless you, and God bless the Post Making Contest. I think the chances of it being passed by random chance are quite small. The hint is this: this post being made right now passes rule one! In fact, that is the only rule that it passes, and to put a further damper on things, you almost certainly won't be able to pass rule one just by quoting this post. You'll all have to think a little harder about it! But I believe in you, and I believe that nothing will stop you from figuring out rules, if you choose it. God bless you, and God bless the Post Making Contest. I think the chances of it being passed by random chance are quite small. The hint is this: this post being made right now passes rule one! In fact, that is the only rule that it passes, and to put a further damper on things, you almost certainly won't be able to pass rule one just by quoting this post. You'll all have to think a little harder about it! But I believe in you, and I believe that nothing will stop you from figuring out rules, if you choose it. God bless you, and God bless the Post Making Contest. I think the chances of it being passed by random chance are quite small. The hint is this: this post being made right now passes rule one! In fact, that is the only rule that it passes, and to put a further damper on things, you almost certainly won't be able to pass rule one just by quoting this post. You'll all have to think a little harder about it! But I believe in you, and I believe that nothing will stop you from figuring out rules, if you choose it. God bless you, and God bless the Post Making Contest. I think the chances of it being passed by random chance are quite small. The hint is this: this post being made right now passes rule one! In fact, that is the only rule that it passes, and to put a further damper on things, you almost certainly won't be able to pass rule one just by quoting this post. You'll all have to think a little harder about it! But I believe in you, and I believe that nothing will stop you from figuring out rules, if you choose it. God bless you, and God bless the Post Making Contest. I think the chances of it being passed by random chance are quite small. The hint is this: this post being made right now passes rule one! In fact, that is the only rule that it passes, and to put a further damper on things, you almost certainly won't be able to pass rule one just by quoting this post. You'll all have to think a little harder about it! But I believe in you, and I believe that nothing will stop you from figuring out rules, if you choose it. God bless you, and God bless the Post Making Contest. I think the chances of it being passed by random chance are quite small. The hint is this: this post being made right now passes rule one! In fact, that is the only rule that it passes, and to put a further damper on things, you almost certainly won't be able to pass rule one just by quoting this post. You'll all have to think a little harder about it! But I believe in you, and I believe that nothing will stop you from figuring out rules, if you choose it. God bless you, and God bless the Post Making Contest.

This post passes no rules!
This is sentence number one. This is sentence number two. This is sentence number three. This is sentence number four. This is sentence number five. This is sentence number six. This is sentence number seven. This is sentence number eight. This is sentence number nine. This is sentence number ten. This is sentence number eleven. This is sentence number twelve. This is sentence number thirteen.
(06-14-2016, 03:11 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »This is sentence number one. This is sentence number two. This is sentence number three. This is sentence number four. This is sentence number five. This is sentence number six. This is sentence number seven. This is sentence number eight. This is sentence number nine. This is sentence number ten. This is sentence number eleven. This is sentence number twelve. This is sentence number thirteen.

This post passes rule 5.
This is sentence number one. This is sentence number two. This is sentence number three. This is sentence number four. This is sentence number five. This is sentence number six. This is sentence number seven.
This is sentence number one. This is sentence number two. This is sentence number three. This is sentence number four. This is sentence number five.
labracataan
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
lebreceteen
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
(06-14-2016, 03:15 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »This is sentence number one. This is sentence number two. This is sentence number three. This is sentence number four. This is sentence number five. This is sentence number six. This is sentence number seven.

This post passes rule 5.

(06-14-2016, 03:16 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »This is sentence number one. This is sentence number two. This is sentence number three. This is sentence number four. This is sentence number five.

This post passes rules 2 and 5.

(06-14-2016, 03:19 AM)Kíeros Wrote: »

This post passes rules 2 and 5 also, but in a less interesting way.

(06-14-2016, 03:21 AM)Crowstone Wrote: »labracataan

This post passes rules 2, 3, 4 and 5.

(06-14-2016, 03:21 AM)Crowstone Wrote: »lebreceteen

This post passes rules 2, 3, 4 and 5.
i wanted to lap quishes with you yesterday all but my internet kept me out
One. Two. Three. Four. Five.
(06-14-2016, 03:25 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »i wanted to lap quishes with you yesterday all but my internet kept me out

(06-14-2016, 03:26 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »One. Two. Three. Four. Five.

This post passes rule 5.
Pass rule two. Maybe this will. Do you know?
This sentence is. This sentence was. This sentence could. This sentence would. This sentence did.
(06-14-2016, 03:28 AM)btp Wrote: »Pass rule two. Maybe this will. Do you know?

This post passes rules 2 and 5.

(06-14-2016, 03:29 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »This sentence is. This sentence was. This sentence could. This sentence would. This sentence did.

This post passes rule 5.
Passes rule two maybe? Passes rule two definitely! We got it solved! We are so good!
(06-14-2016, 03:31 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »Passes rule two maybe? Passes rule two definitely! We got it solved! We are so good!

This post passes rules 2 and 5!
Two words. Two sentences. But also more? Five sentences total! Will it pass?
/‎‎m‎‎e slides Akumu one whole dollar

So, 'bout that rule one. This passes, right?
I'm about to test whether or not the required content of your post is based off of the PREVIOUS post by reposting the rule-grading post before Akumu's rule-passing post, THEN posting the rule-passing post. I'm not actually grading any posts (although the content will be entirely accurate), so yeah.