Post making contest 3.0

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post making contest 3.0
RE: Post making contest
(06-14-2016, 01:45 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »#rulestwothroughfiveareascam

This post passes rules 2, 3, 4, and 5.

(06-14-2016, 01:48 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »thisisapostwhereijusthitlettersuntilitwastoolongfortwitteritisntyetsoh

thisisapostwhereijusthitlettersuntilitwastoolongfortwitteritisntyetsoherearesomemorewordsletsseewhat​happ
(06-14-2016, 01:51 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »thisisapostwhereijusthitlettersuntilitwastoolongfortwitteritisntyetsoherearesomemorewordsletsseewhat​happ

thisisapostwhereijusthitlettersuntilitwastoolongfortwitteritisntyetsoherearesomemorewordsletsseewhat​happenswhenigooverthel
(06-14-2016, 01:56 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »thisisapostwhereijusthitlettersuntilitwastoolongfortwitteritisntyetsoherearesomemorewordsletsseewhat​happenswhenigooverthel

thisisapostwhereijusthitlettersuntilitwastoolongfortwitteritisntyetsoherearesomemorewordsletsseewhat​happenswhenigooverthelimitbyoneletterh
"tweeting"

"market share"

"labour"

"social networking"

"PTA meetings"

"PR stunt"
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
(06-14-2016, 01:58 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »thisisapostwhereijusthitlettersuntilitwastoolongfortwitteritisntyetsoherearesomemorewordsletsseewhat​happenswhenigooverthelimitbyoneletterh

(06-14-2016, 02:01 AM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »"tweeting"

"market share"

"labour"

"social networking"

"PTA meetings"

"PR stunt"

This post passes rule 5.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
thisisapostwhereijusthitlettersuntilitwastoolongfortwitteritisntyetsoherearesomemorewordsletsseewhathappenswhenigooverthelimitbyoneletterhera
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
(06-14-2016, 02:14 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

(06-14-2016, 02:14 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »thisisapostwhereijusthitlettersuntilitwastoolongfortwitteritisntyetsoherearesomemorewordsletsseewhathappenswhenigooverthelimitbyoneletterhera

This post passes rules 2, 3, and 4.

(06-14-2016, 02:14 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

(06-14-2016, 02:15 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

rrrrrrrrrrr
You'll all probably need a hint for rule one. It is a tricky rule, that is for certain, and I think the chances of it being passed by random chance are quite small. The hint is this: this post being made right now passes rule one! In fact, that is the only rule that it passes, and to put a further damper on things, you almost certainly won't be able to pass rule one just by quoting this post. You'll all have to think a little harder about it! But I believe in you, and I believe that nothing will stop you from figuring out rules, if you choose it. God bless you, and God bless the Post Making Contest.
this is a post where i just hit letters until it was too long for twitter it isnt yet so here are some more words lets see what happens when i go over the limit by one letter here
thanks bob
can can
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication
(06-14-2016, 02:23 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »rrrrrrrrrrr

(06-14-2016, 02:23 AM)btp Wrote: »You'll all probably need a hint for rule one. It is a tricky rule, that is for certain, and I think the chances of it being passed by random chance are quite small. The hint is this: this post being made right now passes rule one! In fact, that is the only rule that it passes, and to put a further damper on things, you almost certainly won't be able to pass rule one just by quoting this post. You'll all have to think a little harder about it! But I believe in you, and I believe that nothing will stop you from figuring out rules, if you choose it. God bless you, and God bless the Post Making Contest.

This post passes no rules!

(06-14-2016, 02:24 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »this is a post where i just hit letters until it was too long for twitter it isnt yet so here are some more words lets see what happens when i go over the limit by one letter here

This post passes rules 3 and 4.

(06-14-2016, 02:24 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »thanks bob

This post passes rules 3, 4, and 5.

(06-14-2016, 02:33 AM)Crowstone Wrote: »can can

This post passes rules 3, 4, and 5.

(06-14-2016, 02:35 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication

This post passes rules 3 and 4.
Ix, it seems Akumu was wrong to place blind trust in you.
post methodology for post #5840: wrote the word lubrication. copied and pasted that word resulting in two lubrications. copied and pasted that two lubrications to make four lubrications. wrote the word lubrication again to make five lubrications. copied and pasted that once to make ten lubrications. copied and pasted that twelve times to make one hundred and twenty lubrications. then i copied and pasted the last three lubrications to make up the one hundred and twenty three total.
what the fuck is happening in this thread right now.
just letting those that aren't in discord know that post #5725 is extremely controversial, divisive and tumultuous and i have been shouting at aks at half three in the morning because of it
Current theory: Rule 5 is that each sentence must be 140 characters or less. Line breaks count as a new sentence.