Post making contest 3.0

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post making contest 3.0
RE: Post making contest
You'll all probably need a hint for rule one. It is a tricky rule, that is for certain, and I think the chances of it being passed by random chance are quite small. The hint is this: this post being made right now passes rule one! In fact, that is the only rule that it passes, and to put a further damper on things, you almost certainly won't be able to pass rule one just by quoting this post. You'll all have to think a little harder about it! But I believe in you, and I believe that nothing will stop you from figuring out rules, if you choose it. God bless you, and God bless the Post Making Contest.
(06-13-2016, 05:31 PM)Akumu Wrote: »You'll all probably need a hint for rule one. It is a tricky rule, that is for certain, and I think the chances of it being passed by random chance are quite small. The hint is this: this post being made right now passes rule one! In fact, that is the only rule that it passes, and to put a further damper on things, you almost certainly won't be able to pass rule one just by quoting this post. You'll all have to think a little harder about it! But I believe in you, and I believe that nothing will stop you from figuring out rules, if you choose it. God bless you, and God bless the Post Making Contest.

"almost certainly" still means there's a chance, right?
lubrication
lubrication
(06-13-2016, 05:31 PM)Akumu Wrote: »You'll all probably need a hint for rule one. It is a tricky rule, that is for certain, and I think the chances of it being passed by random chance are quite small. The hint is this: this post being made right now passes rule one! In fact, that is the only rule that it passes, and to put a further damper on things, you almost certainly won't be able to pass rule one just by quoting this post. You'll all have to think a little harder about it! But I believe in you, and I believe that nothing will stop you from figuring out rules, if you choose it. God bless you, and God bless the Post Making Contest.

This post, as promised, passes rule 1.

(06-13-2016, 05:43 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »

"almost certainly" still means there's a chance, right?

This post passes no rules! :(

(06-13-2016, 05:43 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »RE: Post making contest

This post passes rules 3, 4, and 5.

(06-13-2016, 05:43 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »lubrication

This post passes rules 2, 3, 4, and 5.
RE: post making contest
lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication
lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication
lubrication lubrication lubrication
(06-13-2016, 05:56 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication

This post passes rules 4 and 5.
(06-13-2016, 05:31 PM)Akumu Wrote: »You'll all probably need a hint for rule one. It is a tricky rule, that is for certain, and I think the chances of it being passed by random chance are quite small. The hint is this: this post being made right now passes rule one! In fact, that is the only rule that it passes, and to put a further damper on things, you almost certainly won't be able to pass rule one just by quoting this post. You'll all have to think a little harder about it! But I believe in you, and I believe that nothing will stop you from figuring out rules, if you choose it. God bless you, and God bless the Post.

Baking Concert.
This is update #135.

Meanwhile, on Discord:

[7:10 PM] Akumu: ix
[7:10 PM] Akumu: no
[7:10 PM] Ixcaliber: aks
7:10 PM] Ixcaliber: yes

End of message.
lubrication
Lubrication? Lubrication! Lubrication.
You'll all probably need a hint for weird dogs. It is a Space Consortium, that is for certain, and I think the chances of it being passed by random fancytimes are quite small. The hint is this: this post being made right now passes Fact Seagull g0m! In fact, that is the only buckle up mother fuckers, and to put a further lubrication on things, you almost certainly won't be able to pass rule one just by quoting this post. You'll all have to fremp a little harder about it! But I believe in you, and I believe that nothing will stop you from making a haiku, if you choose it. Now I know, and God bless the Post Baking Concert.
(06-13-2016, 06:08 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »
(06-13-2016, 05:31 PM)Akumu Wrote: »You'll all probably need a hint for rule one. It is a tricky rule, that is for certain, and I think the chances of it being passed by random chance are quite small. The hint is this: this post being made right now passes rule one! In fact, that is the only rule that it passes, and to put a further damper on things, you almost certainly won't be able to pass rule one just by quoting this post. You'll all have to think a little harder about it! But I believe in you, and I believe that nothing will stop you from figuring out rules, if you choose it. God bless you, and God bless the Post.

Baking Concert.

This post passes none of the rules!

(06-13-2016, 06:11 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »This is update #135.

Meanwhile, on Discord:

[7:10 PM] Akumu: no
[7:10 PM] Ixcaliber: aks
7:10 PM] Ixcaliber: yes

End of message.

This post passes rule 5.

(06-13-2016, 06:12 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication lubrication

(06-13-2016, 06:13 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Lubrication? Lubrication! Lubrication.

(06-13-2016, 06:21 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »You'll all probably need a hint for weird dogs. It is a Space Consortium, that is for certain, and I think the chances of it being passed by random fancytimes are quite small. The hint is this: this post being made right now passes Fact Seagull g0m! In fact, that is the only buckle up mother fuckers, and to put a further lubrication on things, you almost certainly won't be able to pass rule one just by quoting this post. You'll all have to fremp a little harder about it! But I believe in you, and I believe that nothing will stop you from making a haiku, if you choose it. Now I know, and God bless the Post Baking Concert.

...is this a new madlib? I think this is a new madlib.
(06-13-2016, 06:23 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »...is this a new madlib? I think this is a new madlib.

You'll all probably need a hint for rule one. It is a tricky rule, that is for certain, and I think the chances of it being passed by random chance are quite small. The hint is this: this post being made right now passes rule one! In fact, that is the only rule that it passes, and to put a further damper on things, you almost certainly won't be able to pass rule one just by quoting this post. You'll all have to think a little harder about it! But I believe in you, and I believe that nothing will stop you from figuring out rules, if you choose it. God bless you, and God bless the Post Making Contest.
You'll all probably need a hint for rule one. It is a tricky rule, that is for certain, and I think the chances of it being passed by random chance are quite small. The hint is this: this post being made right now passes rule one! In fact, that is the only rule that it passes, and to put a further damper on things, you almost certainly won't be able to pass rule one just by quoting this post. You'll all have to think a little harder about it! But I believe in you, and I believe that nothing will stop you from figuring out rules, if you choose it. God bless you, and God bless the Pots Making Contest.
For judging convenience: In the above post, the only change I made from the original Rule One post was turning "Post" into "Pots".
(06-13-2016, 06:28 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »You'll all probably need a hint for rule one. It is a tricky rule, that is for certain, and I think the chances of it being passed by random chance are quite small. The hint is this: this post being made right now passes rule one! In fact, that is the only rule that it passes, and to put a further damper on things, you almost certainly won't be able to pass rule one just by quoting this post. You'll all have to think a little harder about it! But I believe in you, and I believe that nothing will stop you from figuring out rules, if you choose it. God bless you, and God bless the Post Making Contest.

This post passes none of the rules! :(

(06-13-2016, 06:32 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »You'll all probably need a hint for rule one. It is a tricky rule, that is for certain, and I think the chances of it being passed by random chance are quite small. The hint is this: this post being made right now passes rule one! In fact, that is the only rule that it passes, and to put a further damper on things, you almost certainly won't be able to pass rule one just by quoting this post. You'll all have to think a little harder about it! But I believe in you, and I believe that nothing will stop you from figuring out rules, if you choose it. God bless you, and God bless the Pots Making Contest.

(06-13-2016, 06:32 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »For judging convenience: In the above post, the only change I made from the original Rule One post was turning "Post" into "Pots".

for the pots making contest:
[Image: agoodpots_zpsugzw7aa0.png]
why is your face purple. are you breathing?
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
1) it's a cool mask that i wear
2) it's a mystery
(06-13-2016, 07:49 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »for the pots making contest:
[Image: agoodpots_zpsugzw7aa0.png]

(06-13-2016, 08:05 PM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »why is your face purple. are you breathing?

This post passes rule 5.

(06-13-2016, 08:13 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »1) it's a cool mask that i wear
2) it's a mystery

This posts passes rules 3 and 5.
lucribation
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
CrimsonMage