Answers Only

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Answers Only
Answers Only
Luxembourg.
RE: Answers Only
Yes, no, no, yes, maybe, I'm not sure, *looks at shoe* 10.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
Ask again later.
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
The logo placement is off. I suggest taking away the springback pin spring element and replacing it with just a circle to represent the "pin".
Code:
\begin{align*}
        \pder{}{x}\left(-\frac{1}{\rho}\pder{p}{y}\right)&=-\left(\left(\pder{}{x}\frac{1}{\rho}\right)\pder{p}{y}+\frac{1}{\rho}\left(\pder{}{x}\pder{p}{y}\right)\right)\\
        &=-\left(-\frac{1}{\rho^2}\pder{\rho}{x}\pder{p}{y}+\frac{1}{\rho}\pder{^2p}{x\partial y}\right)\\
        \pder{}{y}\left(-\frac{1}{\rho}\pder{p}{x}\right)&=-\left(\left(\pder{}{y}\frac{1}{\rho}\right)\pder{p}{x}+\frac{1}{\rho}\left(\pder{}{y}\pder{p}{x}\right)\right)\\
        &=-\left(-\frac{1}{\rho^2}\pder{\rho}{y}\pder{p}{x}+\frac{1}{\rho}\pder{^2p}{y\partial x}\right)\\
        \pder{}{x}\left(-\frac{1}{\rho}\pder{p}{y}\right)-\pder{}{y}\left(-\frac{1}{\rho}\pder{p}{x}\right)&=-\left(-\frac{1}{\rho^2}\pder{\rho}{x}\pder{p}{y}+\frac{1}{\rho}\pder{^2p}{x\partial y}\right)+\left(-\frac{1}{\rho^2}\pder{\rho}{y}\pder{p}{x}+\frac{1}{\rho}\pder{^2p}{y\partial x}\right)\\
        &=\frac{1}{\rho^2}\left(\pder{\rho}{x}\pder{p}{y}-\pder{\rho}{y}\pder{p}{x}\right)
\end{align*}
That's me!
It was a couple of months ago.
Like, way too late. Consistently.
It's the only way we'll get served. I think.
Um, I'd rather you didn't. Definitely not on the table, at least.
Because I don't like people touching me.
Gosh, I haven't had a proper one in months.
I hope not. Well, not physically, anyway.
Because you're being really annoying by asking these questions that nobody bar me will know.
At the moment, nothing special. I don't distinguish days of the week particularly.
The answer's still no, but you may be giving me a headache. Does that count?
Because you continue to ask me these irritating questions!
Nah, that would have been way too posh.
I don't even own a bicycle!
I sincerely doubt it. Well, I mean technically yes, yes you can. It's just that you shouldn't.
You could stop badgering people even when they've clearly indicated they do not want to be disturbed. That would be a start.
Oh god yes.
You!
Probably not, but it would be great if it were. Sorry, that was mean.
Avalanche, feedback and grim.
About two quid, I reckon.
I honestly think you're capable of doing anything.
NO REASON!
You left it by the door.
About five and a half weeks ago, though I saw a picture of him the other day. Does that count?
Pork, hopefully.
Slightly, yeah. I'm way worse, though.
Wait, who? Is there someone else here? I didn't think so...
Hell yes. Have you seen the Post Making Contest thread lately?
Um, I live here, you know.
Yes. Yes, actually, I am. Get your own.
I tend to just lie face down in front of the goal. I don't think it helps.
Not right now. Mind you, there was that one time...
Over there. Right next to your bag. You'll be walking out of it now. Goodbye for now. I'll answer the rest of your questions later.
Because otherwise it would fall over.
C, A, Digest Food, Auxin, C, 1-2 g/ml, Both male and female, A, seminal receptacles (or clitellum), stomach, reproduction (or swimmerettes), C, gills (or walking legs), A, approx 13 g, Bud, Nematocyst, Endoderm, B, B, Animalia, Annelida, D, Siphon (or Anus), Colony, 2.6 x 10^7 cells, Fins, B, chromataphores, E, 6.08 ml

And that was how to get 100 on the lab test.
It will be 18 dollars.
It was a bizarre mistake.
I'm sorry, but this wasn't a good time.

736 is one of the answers you are looking for.

I'm just not good enough.
To get to the other side.
From now on, if you're gonna start drama with me, I'm bringing my fake lawyer. It's more civilized that way. No further comment for now.
signature
Yes a52 I concur, ban her.
Primarily in the woods yes, but most bears don't actually have any preference for wooded areas over any other type of biome. If you put a bear in a cage, it will still need to defecate, even if the nearest forest is hundreds of miles miles away.
What is leg.
I dunno. Probably bad things, I guess. Am I supposed to try and extract some kind of nuanced meaning from them?
Because I'm not leaving the building again today, so I don't need to be wearing any.
Extremely badly.
Purple!
Flesh, unfortunately.
Next to the castle. It's pretty cool.
...said someone on the Titanic, I hope.
My mum.
Probably not very long. I get thirsty real easily.
At the shop up the road. I did get some carrots from the market near college once. They were not okay.
"Since I Left You" by The Avalanches
Music, honest.
I could probably manage an entire foot. I'm not prepared to try right now, though.
Um, obviously?
Sometimes. A couple of weeks back I ran along the riverfront pretending I was being chased by a hideous monster. It was fun.
I've been trying to even up my beard recently, though I don't think that was the answer you were looking for.
I just tried to toss my eraser from one hand to the other and failed. So no, then.
Zero, apparently.
About a quarter to six.
AB, if memory serves.
I don't know, alright? I keep trying. I mean it this time!
That's a personal question, and not one that I feel totally comfortable answering. Please stop talking about bronies in the office Tom.
Honestly, if you think you need to ask other people that, you're either very definitely not or most certainly are.
No, of course not! I was, um, checking to see if I could get to Narnia through here. Obviously.
Oh gosh yes. They're horrific.
Twice; once when I was young and then once more a few years ago, by sheer bad luck.
That is what I was going to ask you after those last two questions, yes.
I'm answering silly questions from a song nobody's heard of whilst I'm meant to be revising. On the other hand, you don't exist. I guess that makes it a tie?
Because my sleep schedule's fucked.
Way too long.
Green's functions for semi-linear elliptic equations.
By the door, next to your bag.
I care!
I know, right? All the intelligent people seem to have somehow ended up on our side...
No, it belongs to me.
I am, but I wish I wasn't.
I prefer the beard, honestly.
That's one of those questions I don't think humanity will ever establish a definite answer for. Computers won't have a clue.
Shoving up your arse, at this rate.
hahahahahaha don't get me started
They presumably belong to the council, so I wouldn't touch them if I were you.
Sort of? It makes me quite uncomfortable, actually. I tend to use scissors instead.
It doesn't have to mean anything. It can just be.
No, you're really not.
Normally, yes, but I've just had one. Strawberry, if you're curious.
I actually do! It belonged to my great-great-grandfather, though my dad has one he used to use at work...
Oh, that's just John. He's like that. He fell out a window once and has never lived it down.
It arrived yesterday. It's really awesome!
I really don't like initiating conversations, okay?
I never had it in the first place. I'd have probably memorised it otherwise.
Again, my dad has one. He doesn't use it any more, I imagine, but I saw it hiding at the back of a cupboard once.
On the other side of the river.
Alright - I'm done. I promise this time. No more joking. I really give up.
No. Bad. Bad! Think about what you've done.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Eh, I'll figure it out
Only if you know the context for its context. If that makes sense.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
https://www.google.com/search?q=dog&biw=...fG3BuhM%3A