Post making contest 1.0

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post making contest 1.0
RE: Post making contest
(05-06-2016, 12:42 AM)Sruixan Wrote: »Eh, I was a little bemused, but it's not worth grousing over.

This post breaks rules 2, 3, 4 and 5!

(05-06-2016, 12:43 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Akumu, I think you were on the right track with one of your theories. You did a good job thinking that up!

If I were you, I'd have no egrets.

This post breaks rules 3 and 4!

(05-06-2016, 12:45 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Sruix, you've got good instincts for this sort of thing. Do you have any moa ideas for what Rules 3 and 4 could be?

This post breaks rules 2, 3, and 4.
Well, Fogel, I dunnock. My first idea for rule 4 looked sound, but #2068 & #2069 swiftly put an end to that theory. We may just have to keep trying things, as ruff as that may be.
(05-06-2016, 12:52 AM)Sruixan Wrote: »Well, Fogel, I dunnock. My first idea for rule 4 looked sound, but #2068 & #2069 swiftly put an end to that theory. We may just have to keep trying things, as ruff as that may be.

Shit, sorry. #2068 and #2069, on re-examination, pass Rule 4. They break all the others though. Should I go back and edit things I missed?

Your post, it breaks rules 2, 3, 4, and 5.
(05-04-2016, 01:49 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »
Players Hate Him!
Man aggravates online friends using this one weird rule!
Click here to find out more!

Ixcaliber, you made a good post here, and not just because it passes Rule 4.

For a moment I thought about egging you on, but then I chickened out.
(05-06-2016, 12:57 AM)Schazer Wrote: »Shit, sorry. #2068 and #2069, on re-examination, pass Rule 4. They break all the others though. Should I go back and edit things I missed?

Yeah, that would be helpful, ta.

Also, Fogel! It looks like you've made an excellent post there, so well done you!
(05-04-2016, 06:44 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »i'm gonna eat a pizza served hot the way pizzas are

frick, I fucked up, this post does not break all the rules. It breaks rules 1, 3, 4 and 5.
I hope I am right but at this point it will also be really funny if I am wrong.

I absolutely agree every post should have the opportunity to pass every rule. Rules which are 'post number must be prime' for example are out, but i think if it was used in the manner of 'post must include post number in the post' thats fine because every post has the possibility of that. So long as we're not all just clamouring for one specific numbered post then I'm okay with most stuff.

Subjective rules aren't my favourites but without knowing what they are it's tough to say I'd be opposed to them.
(05-05-2016, 09:43 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »g0m did you hear about the time traveller who wanted to eat food. he had some and then went back for more!

Happymelon good
Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-20-2012 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Please do not post your size for opinions. Thanks.
(05-06-2016, 01:02 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »
(05-04-2016, 01:49 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »
Players Hate Him!
Man aggravates online friends using this one weird rule!
Click here to find out more!

Ixcaliber, you made a good post here, and not just because it passes Rule 4.

For a moment I thought about egging you on, but then I chickened out.

This post breaks rules 2 and 3.

(05-06-2016, 01:10 AM)Sruixan Wrote: »
(05-06-2016, 12:57 AM)Schazer Wrote: »Shit, sorry. #2068 and #2069, on re-examination, pass Rule 4. They break all the others though. Should I go back and edit things I missed?

Yeah, that would be helpful, ta.

Also, Fogel! It looks like you've made an excellent post there, so well done you!

This post breaks rules 1, 2, 3, and 4.

(05-06-2016, 01:25 AM)Crowstone Wrote: »I hope I am right but at this point it will also be really funny if I am wrong.

I absolutely agree every post should have the opportunity to pass every rule. Rules which are 'post number must be prime' for example are out, but i think if it was used in the manner of 'post must include post number in the post' thats fine because every post has the possibility of that. So long as we're not all just clamouring for one specific numbered post then I'm okay with most stuff.

Subjective rules aren't my favourites but without knowing what they are it's tough to say I'd be opposed to them.

This post breaks all the rules.

(05-06-2016, 01:31 AM)g0m Wrote: »
(05-05-2016, 09:43 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »g0m did you hear about the time traveller who wanted to eat food. he had some and then went back for more!

Happymelon good

Happymelon good

I really like this game you came up with, g0m. You did a great job! Even though some may quail at some of the rule-sets.

[Image: gmEHbSj.jpg]
[Image: LMn6RTdAwO-4.png]
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
it seems while i was asleep you guys cracked the case!

good job guys.
I have updated the thread OP with rule lists. read them for fun if you want!!!
Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-20-2012 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Please do not post your size for opinions. Thanks.

(05-06-2016, 03:12 AM)Akumu Wrote: »

Happymelon good

I really like this game you came up with, g0m. You did a great job! Even though some may quail at some of the rule-sets.

[Image: gmEHbSj.jpg]

This post breaks rules 2, 3, and 4!

(05-06-2016, 03:26 AM)Gatr Wrote: »[Image: LMn6RTdAwO-4.png]

This post breaks all of the rules!

(05-06-2016, 03:29 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »it seems while i was asleep you guys cracked the case!

good job guys.

This post breaks rules 1, 2, 3, and 4!

(05-06-2016, 03:30 AM)g0m Wrote: »I have updated the thread OP with rule lists. read them for fun if you want!!!

This post breaks rules 1, 3, 4, and 5!

(05-06-2016, 04:00 AM)Crowstone Wrote: »Subjective rules aren't my favourites but without knowing what they are it's tough to say I'd be opposed to them.

This post breaks all the rules! Its contents contain next to nothing of value for rules-following!
I think that rule two needs to have like, a pronoun or person's name, as the start of the post?

Maybe you guys figured that out already though, if I am right.
That can't be it. There are plenty of posts starting that way which break Rule 2. g0m's latest post starts with "I" and passes Rule 2, but just a page ago Sruixan had a post starting with "I" that broke all the rules.
Sruixan isn't a person though, so it doesn't count when they say "i". owned!!!! wrecked etc
(05-06-2016, 05:21 AM)Crowstone Wrote: »I think that rule two needs to have like, a pronoun or person's name, as the start of the post?

Maybe you guys figured that out already though, if I am right.

(05-06-2016, 05:27 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »That can't be it. There are plenty of posts starting that way which break Rule 2. g0m's latest post starts with "I" and passes Rule 2, but just a page ago Sruixan had a post starting with "I" that broke all the rules.

This post breaks all the rules, and is impolite to boot.

(05-06-2016, 05:29 AM)Crowstone Wrote: »Sruixan isn't a person though, so it doesn't count when they say "i". owned!!!! wrecked etc

This post, much like the above, breaks all the rules and is generally rude, unpleasant;
[Image: LMn6RTdAwO-4.png]
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
Okay, Rule 4 is not "link to the trick thread."

I apologize for the rudeness of my test to determine if it was.
hey guys!

hey guys?!

hey guys

hey, guys

hey: guys

hey; guys

hey guys*

(hey guys)

[hey guys]

<hey guys>

hey&guys

h€¥ gu¥$

"hey guys"

#heyguys

{hey guys}

hey_guys

héy güys

@guys hey

*hey guys
(05-06-2016, 05:42 AM)Gatr Wrote: »[Image: LMn6RTdAwO-4.png]

this post breaks all the rules!

(05-06-2016, 06:29 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Okay, Rule 4 is not "link to the trick thread."

I apologize for the rudeness of my test to determine if it was.

This post breaks all the rules!

(05-06-2016, 08:48 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »hey guys!

hey guys?!

hey guys

hey, guys

hey: guys

hey; guys

hey guys*

(hey guys)

[hey guys]

<hey guys>

hey&guys

h€¥ gu¥$

"hey guys"

#heyguys

{hey guys}

hey_guys

héy güys

@guys hey

*hey guys

guys i have a new policy on the pronunciation of a certain word used to describe animated images.

keep the hard g but start spelling it jif instead. the worst of both worlds.
(05-06-2016, 09:19 AM)Wheat Wrote: »Fogel crochets a grand battle character out of a weird bug, but was it fly? Yes! It was dragonfly. Thank you for making it, Fogel! It terned out very well

Also, plaid is good

The post breaks rules 2 and 4!

(05-06-2016, 09:22 AM)Wheat Wrote: »Word sword swords.
Green Day lyrics.

peace to the unsung peace to the martyrs | i'm johnny rotten appleseed
clouds is shaky love | broke as hell but i got a bunch of ringtones
eyes blood red bruise aubergine | Sue took something now Sue doesn't sleep | saint average, day in the life of
staying warm in arctic blizzard | that's my battle 'til I get inanimate | Woke up in the noon smelling doom and death
Feeling homesick no matter where I is | Gonna beg steal and borrow 'til we live like kings

This post breaks rules 1, 2, 3, and 5!

(05-06-2016, 09:23 AM)Wheat Wrote: »surly vaguepost

(05-06-2016, 10:35 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »guys i have a new policy on the pronunciation of a certain word used to describe animated images.

keep the hard g but start spelling it jif instead. the worst of both worlds.