Post making contest 1.0

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post making contest 1.0
RE: Post making contest
(04-25-2016, 12:02 AM)Wheat Wrote: »
(04-24-2016, 11:11 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »
(04-24-2016, 11:07 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »This post has the number 8 and the letter Q.

This post fails rules 2, 3, 4 and 5.

HappymelonMeloncholyMeloncoolyBlankaloupemwahtermelonMelonspac:SchadenfruitWinky:3atermelonWhoaRaaaaageLobster With A GunTrog Demands Blood!Fact SeagullMcCoffeeDrudgerepond

wOW!
YOU'RE IN FUCK CITY
  • and
  • you're
  • never
  • leaving

[CODE]

Yay?

SpoilerShow
(04-25-2016, 12:34 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »
(04-24-2016, 11:07 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »This post has the number 8 and the letter Q.

HappymelonMeloncholyMeloncoolyBlankaloupemwahtermelonMelonspac:SchadenfruitWinky:3atermelonWhoaRaaaaageLobster With A GunTrog Demands Blood!Fact SeagullMcCoffeeDrudgerepond

wOW!
YOU'RE IN FUCK CITY
  • and
  • you're
  • never
  • leaving

[CODE]

Yay?

This post also fails only rule 5,

(04-25-2016, 12:40 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »

SpoilerShow

but this post fails all the rules.
and i didn't fall for your trick also
(04-25-2016, 12:45 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »and i didn't fall for your trick also
I was going to post an actual video, but then I couldn't think of one.
(04-25-2016, 01:23 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »
(04-25-2016, 12:45 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »and i didn't fall for your trick also

This post fails rule 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5

(04-25-2016, 01:29 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »I was going to post an actual video, but then I couldn't think of one.

This post fails rule 2, 3 and 5
This is test #4.

Do we just start spamming complete nonsense until we accidentally pass rule 5? 'cause that's what it looks like we're going to have to do...

End of message.
This is test 5.

This post breaks rule 5.

End of message.
(04-25-2016, 02:12 AM)Sruixan Wrote: »This is test #4.

Do we just start spamming complete nonsense until we accidentally pass rule 5? 'cause that's what it looks like we're going to have to do...

End of message.

Fails rules 2, 3 and 5.

I guess making some random guesses would be a start
(05-17-2015, 04:02 AM)Sai Wrote: »You have been tricked.

The wool has been pulled over your eyes. You have been double dealt and played for a fool. Whether you have been swindled or misled, bamboozled or hoodwinked, the fact remains that you have been taken in and taken for a ride. Someone has deceived you, defrauded you, and deluded you by linking you to this thread. You believed that you were being linked to one thing, but instead you have been linked here. It was this thread to which you have been linked instead of the website that you thought that you were visiting. The reason for this is that you have been caught and thrown by a hoax.

Whether you feel flabbergasted by how you've been flimflammed or dumbfounded by how you've been duped, rocked by how you've been rooked or confounded by how you've been conned, now that you've been outwitted into visiting this thread, you must post to admit that you have been set up and had one put over you.
(04-25-2016, 02:17 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »

End of message.

Fails rules 2, 3 and 5.

This post fails rules 2.
Fact Seagull g0m

wOW!
YOU'RE IN FUCK CITY
  • and
  • you're
  • never
  • leaving

[CODE]

End of message.

Fails rules 2, 3 and 5.

This is test #6.

I regret provoking that hint because I was about to go to bed.

End of message.
(04-25-2016, 02:16 AM)Sruixan Wrote: »This is test 5.

This post breaks rule 5.

End of message.

dang i missed this one, this post does indeed break rule 5, it also breaks rule 2, 3 and 4.

(04-25-2016, 02:20 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »
(05-17-2015, 04:02 AM)Sai Wrote: »You have been tricked.

The wool has been pulled over your eyes. You have been double dealt and played for a fool. Whether you have been swindled or misled, bamboozled or hoodwinked, the fact remains that you have been taken in and taken for a ride. Someone has deceived you, defrauded you, and deluded you by linking you to this thread. You believed that you were being linked to one thing, but instead you have been linked here. It was this thread to which you have been linked instead of the website that you thought that you were visiting. The reason for this is that you have been caught and thrown by a hoax.

Whether you feel flabbergasted by how you've been flimflammed or dumbfounded by how you've been duped, rocked by how you've been rooked or confounded by how you've been conned, now that you've been outwitted into visiting this thread, you must post to admit that you have been set up and had one put over you.

This post breaks rule 3, 4 and 5
(04-25-2016, 02:21 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Fact Seagull g0m

This post fails rules 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.

(04-25-2016, 02:22 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »

This post fails rules 2, 3, 4 and 5

wOW!
YOU'RE IN FUCK CITY
  • and
  • you're
  • never
  • leaving

[CODE]

End of message.

Fails rules 2, 3 and 5.

This post fails rules 1 and 5.
(04-25-2016, 02:23 AM)Sruixan Wrote: »This is test #6.

I regret provoking that hint because I was about to go to bed.

End of message.

You must be registered to view this content.
Rule five is something you could figure out given a couple of examples I think rule one is potentially going to be trickier
OTTO Wrote:
(04-24-2016, 06:17 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Rule 3: Must include the number of rules broken other than this one somewhere in the post. Numerals of any kind count, as do the words. So do "first", "second", "third", "fourth". "to" and "too" do not, tags don't. Individual digits of larger numbers do; however, I didn't apply this to Roman numerals.

This means a post that passes all rules must have a zero.
Content Removed By user

Fails rule 3 and 5

(04-25-2016, 02:32 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »Rule five is something you could figure out given a couple of examples I think rule one is potentially going to be trickier

Fails rules 2 and 3
(04-24-2016, 10:07 PM)earthexe Wrote: »13. i guess we're supposed to have some kind of words at the very least.

Whoops I made a mistake a while back this post passed rule 4; it still failed 2 3 and 5 though. I edited the following post to reflect this.
OTTO Wrote:
(04-24-2016, 06:17 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Rule 3: Must include the number of rules broken other than this one somewhere in the post. Numerals of any kind count, as do the words. So do "first", "second", "third", "fourth". "to" and "too" do not, tags don't. Individual digits of larger numbers do; however, I didn't apply this to Roman numerals.

Content Removed By user

No I couldn't have, it was rules broken other than Rule 3.

I wonder if Rule 5 this round has something to do with number of words/characters.
(04-25-2016, 03:16 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »
OTTO Wrote:

Content Removed By user

I wonder if Rule 5 this round has something to do with number of words/characters.

This post fails rule 5.
(04-25-2016, 03:22 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »
(04-25-2016, 03:16 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »
OTTO Wrote:

Content Removed By user

This post fails rule 5.