OPEN RP

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
OPEN RP
OPEN RP
Cruising on down Main Street, you're relaxed and feeling good.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Sig:
SpoilerShow
RE: OPEN RP
Next thing that you know you're making a major U-turn in the next parking lot.

SpoilerShow

BUS DRIVER: "Shit. Damn GPS."
GPS: ...
Sig:
SpoilerShow
MINIWHEAT:
Quote:#4

The Bus Driver looks down at the child addressing him.

BUS DRIVER: "Now you listen here, you little punk..."
GPS: !!!
MINIWHEAT: !!!

You take 1 verbal damage!
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Hey don't get mad at the GPS! It just realized that we were in Oklahoma and was trying to rescue us! If anything we should be thanking it for its initiative.

"GPS! Plot a course for Colorado!"
MINIWHEAT casts Rubbr Reflektr A! It's super effective!

BUS DRIVER has been defeated! MINIWHEAT gains 10 dollars and the bus Keys.

MINICOLD: "Hey don't get mad at the GPS! It just realized that we were in Oklahoma and was trying to rescue us! If anything we should be thanking it for its initiative.
GPS! Plot a course for Colorado!"
GPS: I will take you there.
GPS: Turn left.

You notice that no one is driving now.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
I get into the driver's seat, yank the wheel all the way to the left and floor it, doing sick burnouts around the parking lot.
(09-01-2015, 03:03 PM)Coldblooded Wrote: »I get into the driver's seat, yank the wheel all the way to the left and floor it, doing sick burnouts around the parking lot.

MINICOLD's Driving skill increases by 1! The bus falls over, and all the children are sent flying.

(09-01-2015, 09:27 PM)Wheat Wrote: »>School Bus from Rival Town: pull up alongside making sneering comments and challenge MINICOLD to a dangerous drag race

me: "I don't think this is such a good idea!!!! I knew I should have stayed home today..."

RIVAL: Lol, you can't even drive,what are you, a kid?
MINICOLD: Yes...
RIVAL: Wanna race me? If you win you can have my jewels.
MINIWHEAT: I don't think this is such a good idea!!!! I knew I should have stayed home today...
OTHER CHILDREN: *screaming and general panic*
Sig:
SpoilerShow
"You're on jerks!"

I use my new found driving prowess to get the bus upright again and drive it into the starting position. Also I whisper to all the other kids that I'll share half of the jewels with whoever gets out and slashes all of the tires on the other bus while they're not looking.
But if I don't look, how will I know I'm hitting the tires?