The thread for flipping shits (and tables)

The thread for flipping shits (and tables)
RE: The thread for flipping shits (and tables)
I hate the fact that Fogel gets snow in April but I didn't get any in FUCKING ALL OF WINTER.
Ah, winter! I love the 70 degree weather guys, much nicer than the 110 degree summers that are getting oh so close.
(04-05-2012, 07:00 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »SNOW

GAH

I had an appointment this morning, so of course after a perfectly nice day yesterday, the weather decides today is the best time for lots and lots of snow to slog through as I walk there. My coat got soaked and a lot of trees tried to get in snowball fights with me, and on top of it all, my coat was too warm.

I am home now and on the verge of collapse.

I hate snow.

THIS FUCKING COLD IS TURNING INTO BRONCHITIS OR SOMETHING
BRONCHITIS OR THE BLACK PLAGUE IF I GO BY THE AMOUNT OF COUGHING
IT IS FUCKING APRIL WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE A COLD

no listen this ends I am gonna stop shouting the word fuck and have someone do it for me.

quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.
I wish I could come home without having to play "what's missing from my room now?".

I also wish the fact that my sister steals and destroys my things then lies to me about it was met with a more serious reaction than "Well, it's what little sisters do". She's thirteen, I think that's plenty old enough to be held accountable for her own actions. On top of that, being upset with her makes me an unreasonable bully. I get in more trouble for being upset with her than she does for stealing from me.

I wouldn't mind her taking things without asking nearly as much if she took care of my stuff and didn't try to lie about it when it's blatantly obvious she's at fault.
Beep Beep
Oh

crap

i thought finals started this monday, turns out they're already over.

I missed the date

What am i even gonna do now.
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
ED YOU CALL THOSE PROFESSORS.

GIVE THEM GIFTS TO APPEASE THEM.
Dang Ed that sounds pretty serious, best of luck sorting it out
(04-07-2012, 09:35 PM)Mr. Arsenic Nog Wrote: »I wish I could come home without having to play "what's missing from my room now?".

I also wish the fact that my sister steals and destroys my things then lies to me about it was met with a more serious reaction than "Well, it's what little sisters do". She's thirteen, I think that's plenty old enough to be held accountable for her own actions. On top of that, being upset with her makes me an unreasonable bully. I get in more trouble for being upset with her than she does for stealing from me.

I wouldn't mind her taking things without asking nearly as much if she took care of my stuff and didn't try to lie about it when it's blatantly obvious she's at fault.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yes yes yes yes yesssssssssssssssssssssss
aaaaaaaaaaah
Damn, Ed. That really sucks.

I hope you can work something out. =(
Thanks for caring you guys :C

Hopefully things will be alright, there's nothing that can be done about those finals i missed but i can pay for a Second Opportunity™. I basically wasted 4 months going to school since i'll be paying to pass. It really sucks my parents will have to pay that shit, i could've avoided that if i paid more attention.

Now i'll have to talk to teachers and pretend i don't hate them and do extra homework all week. Sigh, i'm too old for this crap.
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
My kitty has dislocated (or maybe broken?) his tail. :<

Taking him to the vet in about an hour. It doesn't seem to be hurting him at all, but the vet said it may need to be amputated, and he's going to hate me for taking him to a scary place in a tiny box again.

update: It wasn't broken! He had a nasty puncture wound in it near the end which was apparently causing the problems, but should be fine now that he's had some antibiotics. Also, he now has a poodle shaved tail.
Yay! for your cat being okay! I just picked my chihuahua up from the vet today. He had a testicle tumor and now we have to wait to see if it metastasized according to the puppy-cancer ward which will take probably 10 days.

Until then he's all crate locked up and gets 1/2 a pain pill a day.
Poor little guy. I hope he's okay D:
i hate my stupid body
i hate hate hate hate it
It doesn't do anything i want it to anymore, especially in regards to fucking sleep

this entire week i have been just passing out at like twelve, then i wake up a few hours later, and then there is this stupid period where i nap and not nap and it stupid and how the fuck does a body do that

meanwhile, every single fucking day for the last three years, like fucking clockwork, I have been just sort of losing steam and closing my eyes and leaning to the side and almost falling asleep after lunch and it is fucking stupid
today, when i get home, i am going to get my laptop taken away after [period of time] on weekdays
this will do jack and shit
it will always do jack and shit because three fucking years of a stupid stupid stupid behavior wont fucking go away no matter how much i hate it
i hate hate hate that i cant say this and be taken seriously but just fyefasf akrs dlasfj its stupid
stupidstupidstupid

its like
not even school related
it happened all three days at pax, each on the same day
and when i got home on monday
and basically every weekday which is why i usually wake up at like two or three instead of ten like on weekends
stupif fucking body being predisposed to bullshit habits and fuck my brain too for what will surely be a whiny as shit reaction when i talk to my mom later
Cramps...and hiccups...
at the same time...

HOW DOES THAT EVEN HAPPEN.
Leave office for like, ten minutes

Get a voicemail; apparently dropped my student ID on the way to the Anzac Day service, they'll be posting it shortly.

Probably gonna have to print shit before then, trusting my luck.
My physics teacher seems to have spent the majority of the past few months pissing around and not teaching us anything. (And when he did bother, he skipped over quite a lot and then seemed surprised that we didn't know it all already. Why does he think we're here?) Fortunately a large chunk of this unit is covered in the mechanics module I'm doing in maths, and he seems to have realised something is very badly wrong to which he's responded by cramming in the last two topics in the last four weeks of teaching.

That still leaves a few topics I have to try and grasp in the next few weeks. The same few weeks I need to be using to revise subjects taught by non-shitty teachers.

SUCH A WASTE OF MY TIME.

Maybe I should have realised how screwed up this was earlier. Trying to do past papers is absolutely aggravating.

[dumbwhining]Also why can I not use 3sf if I want. Penalising me for giving my answer in 3sf but also if I use 2sf in my working is just ridiculous.[/dumbwhining]
I am staying up in an attempt to escape the inevitable. But I really don't want to go to school in the morning. I've been in a really bad place of mind, and these past few weeks have either been me feeling sorry for myself, or worrying about my sister.

I know I should really go to bed, but the thought of going back to school right now makes me want to puke.
NO ONE READS AND THAT MAKES ME ANGRY
*BONFIRE OF E-READERS*
There is a gun pointed at my foot, connected to a gun-triggering wick that burns away as people potentially important to my getting scholarships or postgraduate study lose patience with my powers-of-not-doing-shit-punctually. I have until Friday to extricate said foot from mouth, make my audacious escape, and berate myself for letting this happen again while kicking back a ginger beer with friends at a Tommy Ill gig.

Suffice to say man, I'm still hungover, yup* I'll be keeping my presence aroundabouts to a lurk until I know I can stop lying to myself about whether I've got my shit together. Or, y'know, I'll stop feeling sorry for myself write the whole damn thing up tonight. Whatevs.

*feeling like a winner
I have a cold in the first hot week of the year. And in two days, my hardest final, that I am totally unprepared for.
Got about two and a half pages to write in three and a half hours. Sort of hoping stress doesn't boil over and kill the procrastination rush.
Dead bird in a cup.

(a staccato story of crap that just happened)
SpoilerShow

BAAAAAALLLLLSSSS