One Night Werewolf - DAY ‽

One Night Werewolf - DAY ‽
RE: One Night Werewolf - Day ! - Return of the Living Werewolf
Yes, that's the minion's role. They know who the wolves are, they win with the wolves, town loses if they're lynched. (Except Faffy's rules have town win if the minion is lynched and there aren't any wolves.)

So lay it on us, Whim. This probably isn't going to be straightforward even with your info, but let's have that data before we start playing around more with who's lying and who isn't.

(For the uninitiated: Granolaman 2014 was when Granola got Troublemaker, switched no one, and confused the heck out of both scumteam and town by bluffing all day about who he'd switched. Town won, but it was incredibly confusing.)
Alrighty. One of the wolves......Is Garuru!

And the other....is with-held so we can all pile on the same wolf :>
~◕ w◕~
looks clear-cut enough for me

Vote: Garuru
~◕ w◕~
Between this and backpedaling on the Mason claim, yeah, I'm good with this.

Current votes!!!
(1): Schazer
Schazer (1):
Garuru (3): Mirdini, Whimbrel, Dragon Fogel
SpoilerShow
aw rude

vote: Garuru

vote: dayend
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
You must be registered to view this content.
(01-26-2015, 10:56 PM)Whimbrel Wrote: »Alrighty. One of the wolves......Is Garuru!

And the other....is with-held so we can all pile on the same wolf :>

Who is the other one?

Also, more importantly, you are now only town if Schazer was town.

IMO you just messed up.

[Image: WFQLHMB.gif]
I think Schazer was the Doppelganger and became a Troublemaker; that's still a town role!

Alternatively she could be Tanner, in which case I really should be trying to get myself lynched!
~◕ w◕~
Nnnnno, I'm the troublemaker and always have been, fool children. It's that or I got Robbed, or or or a Doppelganger hit me, became Troublemaker, and fucked things up something fierce by doing a Troublefuck before the werewolves even knew each other.
If she doppleganged the troublemaker, then I would have been informed that my role was changed.
Right, see Schazer can't both be town and you have your role swapped
Ironically, since she's the minion now, she's playing correctly.
still* playing correctly.
(01-27-2015, 01:51 AM)Sai Wrote: »Right, see Schazer can't both be town and you have your role swapped

Right, no; I meant before we swapped I think she was town or Tanner

I think there's a greater chance of town than Tanner; therefore I'm playing town
~◕ w◕~
If she were to have been town, then she would have been the Troublemaker. In order for you and her to have had your roles swapped, then she cannot have been the Troublemaker because the player that swapped your roles, , explicitly counterclaims her. Ergo, she cannot both have been Town and have swapped roles with you.
Note: I am doppleganger.

Just kill me already. Whims outed me as a wolf.
oh yeah and the other one is Mirdini (sorry!) so yeah Whims you're playing to your win con still, but that was a very risky move.
(01-27-2015, 02:09 AM)Garuru Wrote: »oh yeah and the other one is Mirdini (sorry!) so yeah Whims you're playing to your win con still, but that was a very risky move.

I think he's the Tanner, so he's not.
right! forgot about that role. yeah sorry whims.
Also worth noting, the Doppelganger is accounted for, unless you think all three masons are lying. All three masons who will all tell you that they were informed of who the two other masons were, as well.

The only alternate scenario is one in which all three of us are lying; Garuru is lying (because he claimed Robber after we all counterclaimed him rather than trying to catch us as liars); this suggests me, Coldblooded, and Pala as wolves and minion, with Garuru as Tanner. In this case, Whim can't be minion but has no reason to lie unless she's a Doppelganger who copied a minion or tanner. But then one of or Schazer is lying without reason - even if they're Drunk, their new role has to be town.

So the only scenario in which the masons are lying is one in which one of Garuru, Schazer, or Whim is messing with us for no particular benefit. This makes it pretty safe to say that we're telling the truth. This means we have both masons and the Doppelganger accounted for.

Consequently, one of and Schazer is lying. Schazer contradicts Sai, and the only way they can both be telling the truth is if the Robber hit Sai. But then she claimed to have switched Mirdini, who's claiming Seer and would have no reason to lie about that if he had actually stolen Sai's Insomniac.

So, for Schazer to be telling the truth, and Sai and Mirdini would have to be lying. This is on top of Garuru being caught in a lie and Whim claiming minion.

Whim's either been tricked into outing her team or is playing us. With Garuru being caught in a lie and having an unconvincing backup story, I'm willing to risk the trick here.

Now watch as Garuru turns out to be tanner.
Good summary
Alrighty, I'mma Vote:Garuru and Vote: Dayend then.