Chwoka Mafia

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chwoka Mafia
RE: Chwoka Mafia
look, it was just a joke, okay! you guys have a really hard time with that concept huh
it's not that i have a problem with jokes i just have a lot of questions about baseball. like, where'd he get that hat? is that a baseball hat?
no, that's not a baseball hat. they probably just gave it to him for the photoshoot
why'd they do that?
i don't know, i'm not the fucking photo whisperer!
well it looks stupid
i don't know, i like it. it's tilted a little, it's hip and with it
what's up with those white spots on his hand
(03-10-2014, 02:54 AM)Chwoka Wrote: »what's up with those white spots on his hand

oh, oh, i can FIELD this one! (ha ha, get it, it's a baseball joke) it's the micheal jackson disease. it's called vitiligo and it looks really cool. wikipedia has a whole photoset of it, check it out!
(03-10-2014, 02:58 AM)Chwoka Wrote: »
(03-10-2014, 02:54 AM)Chwoka Wrote: »what's up with those white spots on his hand

oh, oh, i can FIELD this one! (ha ha, get it, it's a baseball joke) it's the micheal jackson disease. it's called vitiligo and it looks really cool. wikipedia has a whole photoset of it, check it out!

oh god!

fuck you, just... fuck you!
Votals By Request

Lenny Harris - 6
Mirdini - Up

With twelve Chwokas alive, it takes seven Chwokas to lynch.
(03-10-2014, 02:59 AM)Chwoka Wrote: »

oh god!

THERE IS NO GOD THERE IS ONLY DICKS
THIS HAS GOTTEN WAY OUT OF HAND AND I CAN'T ALLOW IT TO CONTINUE. I SHALL CAST THE FINAL VOTE. LYNCH CHWOKA MAFIA
DAY END VOTALS

Chwoka Mafia - 7
Mirdini - ????

The people have spoken.

Chwoka Mafia was Daniel Adainas, the COVERT ELVIS CLONE. He could prevent a lynch on himself by bursting out a sweet performance and...

Wait a minute. Then how did he get lynched? *flips through notes*

Okay, apparently, Chwoka Mafia was literally the same Elvis Clone from Quarantine Mafia and he'd already used up his lynch protection there. This means you actually lynched him and so you triggered his second lynch effect: Killing everyone who voted for him. Congratulations!

Wait a minute. Guess we've got a whole corpsepile to sort through here.

Chwoka was Dr. Chwokstein. However, she rarely used her medical knowledge to heal the sick; she only used it to kill, and she wanted to kill every other Chwoka here. She was a SERIAL KILLER and would have won if she were the last Chwoka standing. Guess that isn't happening!

Chwoka was the Cannibal. He had no killing powers of his own, but if he ate a corpse that hadn't been lynched, then whoever killed it would die. He would have won if his scum faction won.

Chwoka was the Vegan. He could kill someone and eat off their corpse, but he had no way to dispose of the body. If he had met up with the Cannibal, he would have joined that scumteam. He would have won if he were recruited and his scumteam won.

Chwoka was the Sexy Jester. He totally got off on being lynched, and would win if that happened. Spoiler: it didn't!

Chwoka was the Compulsive Liar. Everything he said was completely false. He wanted to be a leading voice in the community despite this, so he would have won if he had the first vote on a successful lynch. He did not.

Chwoka has survived an attempt on his life!

Chwoka has disappeared.

That's it for Day 2. Those of you still alive, get your night actions in promptly.
what a day, what a day

night-lynch chwoka
sigh... the lonely life of a night security guard... just me and the moon...
...shoot the moon
Event!

Chwoka shoots the moon, and something falls from it towards the town.

That something turns out to be Chwoka! Apparently he was hiding on the moon. Crazy. Anyways, somehow he survived being blown up by an Elvis clone, being shot, and falling from the moon back to earth. Don't ask me how.
Activate hidden power: i'm chwoka