Grand Tweet IV (GAME OVER: NO SURVIVORS)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grand Tweet IV (GAME OVER: NO SURVIVORS)
RE: Grand Tweet IV (Round Three: Dinosaurs)
OTTO GOING RIGHT AT THE LAVA GOD. ON SOME KING KONG S*IT
car flying up the base of volcano. dole latched on the back of it. no chance of catching him now -henry clay
What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable LAVA GOD? Turns out, baked family, lavagod missing arm. Weird, right?
BOB DOLE CLIMBED THROUGH THE SUNROOF I VOTED FOR HIM 96 BUT NOW HES EATING ALEX HAMILTON AND NAKED NOT THE DOLE I VOTED FOR THANKS OBAMA
DOLES' GOT A KNIFE AND IM ON FIRE AGAIN
Makomeanwhile, President Shark has set off on a quest for immortality, or at least fireproofness. This has brought him to a great canyon
I HAVENT BEEN THIS BAKED SINCE 77. LOL (just a little................................................................... DAD HUMOR #dadhumor
DOLE IS STRANGELY CALMED BY THE PRESCENCE OF MY PREGANT WIFE, KEEPS STROKING HER TUMMY AND MUMBLING #bobdole2016
Sadly Makomaw was not aware of the canyon and just kind of. Swam straight out into it. Makomaw is now plummeting rapidways
CAR MAKES SHARP DOWNWURDS TURN INTO CANYON TO RESCUE SHARK. OTTO MUST KNOW WHAT HES DOING #CAR #INSCRUTABLE #INFALLIABLE
fitzgerald keeps barking. apparently he wants the phone back. thats too bad, cause im not giving it -henry clay
SpoilerShow
Makomaw narrows his eyes, aiming for a pink sauropod bedecked in crystals. "DUDE, MAN, I GOT THIS."

"WATCH."

"NO HANDS, MOTHERFUCKERS"
OTTO MAKES TO LAVA GOD ONCE MORE THEN TURNS AROUND AND PRESENTS ITS BUTT. I THINK OTTO IS SEDUCING IT ALA BABOON OR INSULTING IT CANT TELL
Deepstone tries really super hard for real to not erupt all over the dang place, but as he sees Mako aiming for another lifeform it's hard.
bhienenagsttghilnraba cnrejgthlgjkejmvlktyrj,gljglrikjnbglrtghlrklngkjlrtftngjklkmnshjkglkmjkdglsgksljghlkjitsdjkgjktgjkfnv,ngrlahnfjsjgnsjg
SRRY DLE STABBED ME AND TOO K MY PHOEWFWAFGRFRafdvgegetfd
MAK'S GOT ONE CHANCE TO DO RIGHT AND IT'S TONIGHT

HE DOWNS THAT POOR FUCKING DIPLODOCUS NECK FIRST LIKE A PROFESSIONAL SWORDFISH SWALLOWER
BAM

CRYSTAL POWERS ACTIVATE

MAKOMAW, GOD AMONG SHARKS USURPER OF THE CRYSTAL COUNCIL

he's all "woo time to get my mack on with rockbeau"
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ BAM $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
the dog is dead. the phone is mine now. there will be no more yucketeers. only henry clay. henry clay. henry clay. henry clay. henry clay. h
And that's Round 3, with Fitz and the Yucketeers out.

We'll finish this off tomorrow. Good work, everyone.
"You're in a factory. They make something, I don't know what. There are people here you might know. Or not!"
OTTO BROKE DOWN, NOT LIKE A NORMAL CAR THO, WEEPING MOTOR OIL. MUST REMIND HIM OF MOM???
Makomaw got crystal powers at the end of last round? He builds a crystal monument to his boyfriend