The thread for flipping shits (and tables)

The thread for flipping shits (and tables)
RE: The thread for flipping shits (and tables)
It's 3:30 in the morning.

I'm feeling incredibly anxious, to the point where I can't fall asleep, and I have no clue why.
A bunch of things I really didn't want to occur just happened and I have no idea what to do about any of them and I am basically having something of a panic attack because this was literally the worst case scenario for this certain thing.

Unfortunately I can't actually be more specific because of some things, which only makes this worse. It seems like there's almost no one I can openly discuss this with.
Election day, nothing is fair, i hate everyone.

Also, my ethernet port stopped working and it took me all day to figure out what it was and i had to buy another ethernet card.
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
PC dead
Sorry if I promised you something and didn't get around to it.
But yeah.
ugh
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.
So I'm going to France for the weekend. This is terrible for several reasons.

- If weather forecasts are anything to go by it's going to be disgustingly hot and humid.
- I'm pretty sensitive to heat. In previous holidays to hot, humid places I've enjoyed severe heat rash (maroon going on black in colour and completely covering my lower legs), sunstroke and, the old favourite, sunburn. And by sunburn I mean going red within literally minutes of stepping into the sun if I'm not wearing sunscreen.
- I really just want to chill for a few days now that I don't have to travel for three hours every day to get to and from school. Not get up at four in the morning to get on a shitty aeroplane so I can be touristy for a few days.
- From what I hear, nothing is really planned.
- The place we're going is also apparently not actual a tourist spot. More like a place for planes and people to stop off between flights.
- This is probably going to be horribly boring for the above two reasons.
- It's unlikely that I'll be able to keep working on things I need to keep working on. (i.e, Blood and Gold intro post.)

Bluh.
my good internet friend autoglassmasterclass is leaving for boarding school and we won't be able to see him again for two years.
wait really what
what no
nooooooooooooo
Wheeeee five pointer centred pretty close to my uni. Somewhat unsettling, but at least the seeds I was counting didn't spill all over the show.
That one was fun! The walls in my class squeaked. XD
I had no idea it was such a frequent problem.
It usually isn't. The aftershocks have died down a huge amount to the point where there's only a noticeable one very occasionally, although there's been a little group of them recently. In addition to a (very deep) 7.0 between the two main islands on tuesday night.
My cat has been missing for over a week now :<
D: oh nooo! Can she take care of herself (or himself as the case may be)? Would she have found her way home by now?
He should be able to (he is an outside cat) but I'm worried because he hasn't come back for food. He's been here before (my grandma's house, where i am staying till our house is fixed from earthquake damage) so he should know his way back... There's not much distance between my house and here, but there are a couple of main roads. :<

edit: Zeph has turned up at home. Thank goodness.
My elderly neighbor passed away this morning. She hadn't been doing too well for the past few years; I don't think she'd even left the house in a year and a half.
That's a shame, DF. Did she have some family to visit her?
She did, and my mother stopped in to see her every once in a while too. My mother says she wasn't lucid most of the time, though.
Mother

Fukken

Fuck fuck fuck

There is water in my laptop and augh

I am dessicating it as I speak but that thing is like 80% of my hobbies and 60% of my social life

AUGH WHAT IF IT'S BROKE
There's no answer to that question that doesn't involve stupidity, clumsiness, or an annoying younger relative (I still haven't forgiven you for destroying my original gameboy, cousin Ted). So just imagine something stupidly clumsy and/or near a 5 year old and save me the indignity of saying "I done thought it were thirsty so I poured my julep into the usb port.".
Nooo Ben :(

I'll give you half my computer so we can both internet okay
I'm sorry to hear that, Supes :(

It's kind of funny to realize that not being able to put your thoughts or feelings into words is not normal, i've been like that for as long as i can remember, or at least since i started to care about thoughts and words. This, of course, goes for my first language too.
I can't really express how that makes me feel but i'm used to it by now.

I hope things get better for you soon~

Oh yeah i guess i should mention school has been consuming me for the past few weeks but depression puts me in a feelingless state and i get everything done without a second thought, it's kind of slightly getting into my nerves by now but this whole dealing with shitty kids and even shittier teachers thing will be over within a month.

And i wrote this post to distract myself from all this awful homework.
X-Chat stopped working today.

There's no reason it should have, and the only fix I could find failed.

I literally cannot find a single alternative IRC client that is free, functional, and not goddamn hideous.
Have you considered HydraIRC or was that too hideous?
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.
fucking around with mirc settings made it usable for me
Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-20-2012 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Please do not post your size for opinions. Thanks.
never mind it fixed itself spontaneously???

what in the actual fuck guys, computers are more inscrutable than literal magic as far as I am concerned