Grand Tweet IV (GAME OVER: NO SURVIVORS)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grand Tweet IV (GAME OVER: NO SURVIVORS)
RE: Grand Tweet IV (Round Two: Laboratory of Congress)
President Maw kisses his domestic partner because hot damn even if the both are basically bulletproof, hecka brave. hecka romance.
president to eat would be assassin alexander hamilton tonight during state of union speech. #sodreamy #wow
10 DOLLARS WAS BEST OFFOR BTW, DAVY TWIN SKELETONS GO TO AAREN BURR
Following announcement of attempted pres assassination, Boston Philharmonic plays theme from Titanic. Hecka romance.
Polititerminator determined I was 'traitor to race' is currently having my harddrived wiped send help

oh god

the pain.

SpoilerShow
gun keeps firing. hamiltons keep falling. burr appears to be caught in endless pleasure loop. clay very uncomfortable
Round three will start in about fifteen minutes. Good work, everyone.
"New round! There are dinosaurs here. Also clouds that don't taste very good."

FA round loosely based on Triceratops Adventure.
RE: Grand Tweet IV (Round Three: Dinosaurs)
OTTO FOUND A DIAMOND THEN GROUND IT UP WITH HIS WHEELS AND MIXED IT WITH COCAINE.
Deepstone appeared in a volcano! This didn't seem very fair, he thought as he melted and became one with the lava.
dole went feral at sight of living dinosaur. no longer responds to human speech. fitz trying to calm him; not succeeding -henry clay
Makomaw figures first things first is find his husbando. Also yaaaaay finally some fucking land to landshark his way through
MY DAWTER LOVES DINOSAURS, IT IS THE ONLY THING BRINGING HER JOY IN MONTHS BUT JESUS C*RIST SHE COULD stand TO SHUT UP ABOUT THEM !!!
DS rises from ashes as giant lavalord, reaches for Makomaw in affection but billows smoke and sulfur. Why must love hurt?
OTTO SPINNING WHEELS + SPRAYING DIAMOND COCAINE EVERYWHERE. I CAN'T TELL IF THIS IS AN ACIDENT OR NOT?<<<??
OF COURSE ITS' NOT AN ACIDENT, OTTO DOESNT MAKE MISTAKES.WE LOVE OTTO AND DONT WANT HIM TO HURT US #LOVE #CAR
dole foaming at the mouth, speaking in tongues; keeps rolling eyes towards volcano. still won't listen to reason. -henry clay
"WOAH WOAH WOAH DARLING. BABE. CHILL. I'M A LANDSHARK, NOT A LAVASHARK. I DON'T NEED TO HUG YOU TO KNOW YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL" he sobs
IS THIS OHIO,, ,I WON A CRUISE TO OHIO I REMEMBER
OTTO GREW TRI-COLORED WINGS: WHAT WAS IN THAT COCAINE, REB BULL??? HA HA HA (just a lil DAD HUMOR ;))
"GIVE IT A COUPLE HUNDRED MILLION YEARS THEN... MAYBE?" Makomaw bellows helpfully. He pirouettes off a mountain
The elemental knows it to be true, but this still feels like betrayal. Uncontrollable feelings well up, b/w tremors, pyroclasm.
dole tore clothes off and is howling, running towards volcano. fitzgerald and me are going after him. -henry clay
THERE'S AN EARTHQUAKE NOW BECAUSE THE LAVA GOD IS ANGRY BUT IT DOESNT MATTER WHEN YOURE IN THE SKY THANKS OTTO #LOVE #CAR
Swimming through earthquakes gives Makomaw a headache; our benthic bro needs a solution. He approaches the locals but accidentally eats them