SCP-MAFIA -NIGHT 4 - ...again!? 10/21

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCP-MAFIA -NIGHT 4 - ...again!? 10/21
RE: SCP-MAFIA - DAY 1 - Vending Murder 20/21
Hm. I seem to have an awesome box. I'm keeping this.
That turned out very well. Red, you can have the chip if you want.
I'd love to barbecue. Lemme just... make sure the vending machine is unplugged and insert 1000 yen. I haven't gotten anything from the machine yet ;~;
I down the ANCIENT BEVERAGE DAWG! AAAW YEAH.

Also we should prolly get back to the actual lynching, y'know?

Still lynching the vending machine myself mind you, my opinion hasn't changed.
Okay right now about my tea.

Afternoon Tea at Claridges starts at £45 per person, but all subsequent tiers include champagne which is totally overrated. Now clearly having Afternoon Tea all by my lonesome would be ghastly and sad, so I'm going to book for two. If you do fancy joining me, please holler, otherwise I'll drag Schaz along by default.

Plug the machine back in and insert 13,500 yen.
at the time of posting Google gives £90 = ¥13486.39

You can keep the change.
I don't have any pounds.... sorry, but I would love to join!

And to get the day moving, I'mma do this.

Vote: Red
. . . . . . . . . . . . .

Before you guys continue can you explain this shit
why are there just 4 votes without reasons
sitting on me

what is this shit
There's clusterfuck and then there's outright scumtacular and this is the latter
reasons
give
things that aren't "Oh. Red. Okay"[/size]
I wonder... I stab one of the humanoid alien with my a Xbolgan's Flavored Needle.

I also would love to join you for tea, though I only have 33 yen on me.

@Red: I think the first three vote are because of your joke vote on the Vending Machine. Felix on the other hand is bandwagoning.
I wanted to see what he'd do. It was hilarious and totally worth it.

UNVOTE

And no I'm not unvoting because someone looked at me, I was planning to unvote after he reacted.
Come on stupid machine, take my money!

Insert 80 yen.

@Red: Oh. Red. Okay.

Seriously though maybe it's because you haven't had any fun past raging about how nobody is being serious enough then dropping by just to complain that people have voted for you (without actually doing anything about it). I don't know, that's why I'd vote you, but I'm going after someone else right now.
... Red, you've prompted me to throw another chip at you.
Red, as an apology for seeing your reaction, have a fresh fruit from my box of wonders.

Anyone else want some?
Join Sruixan for Tea

(bring alien corpses to serve as possible biscuit substitute)
(06-26-2013, 08:12 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »Okay right now about my tea.

Afternoon Tea at Claridges starts at £45 per person, but all subsequent tiers include champagne which is totally overrated. Now clearly having Afternoon Tea all by my lonesome would be ghastly and sad, so I'm going to book for two. If you do fancy joining me, please holler, otherwise I'll drag Schaz along by default.

You can keep the change.

Do you accept Euros?
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
(06-26-2013, 10:46 PM)FelixSparks Wrote: »It was hilarious and totally worth it.

It really wasn't. Vote: Felix
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
I thought it was okay.
Quote:In the receiving tray is a metal box with a button on it. Laser-etched into it is a mix of Japanese and English. The English is sort of couched in there, but it includes words like "PERSONAL CREDIT", "DELICIOUS ETERNALLY" and "ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS"
There's a small receiving tray on the side.

meant that button.
press button on snackbox

Are we actually gunna lynch today? I'm still not a fan of day 1 lynches.
Wait, is the vending machine working again? We took the bag out, but that's not the same as confirming the machine can be used.

If it works, I might as well toss my 150 Yen in there, but I'll wait until we get some information on that.
(06-26-2013, 11:29 PM)Palamedes Wrote: »Come on stupid machine, take my money!

Insert 80 yen.

@Red: Oh. Red. Okay.

Seriously though maybe it's because you haven't had any fun past raging about how nobody is being serious enough then dropping by just to complain that people have voted for you (without actually doing anything about it). I don't know, that's why I'd vote you, but I'm going after someone else right now.
Pala I made one joke and got two votes over it
that's why I'm being serious but apparently I can't do either

and what am I supposed to do about having votes on me, OMGUS? that's stupid
scumhunt? hunt what, there's been almost nothing but people fucking with the vending machine since gamestart

and when was I raging
I haven't said anything even close to "rage" I said, and I quote, "can we please not ONLY fuck with the vending machine today"

in fact, Pala, I'd say your scum for your continuous insistence that being even mildly serious in a mafia game, regardless of type, is bad
Other things have happened Red! You can also throw pressure on people instead of just sitting around whining and waiting for other people to do it. Also please do not put words into my mouth, I said that the game shouldn't be 100% serious, not that there shouldn't be any at all. Please also refrain from outright lying too, since I only said so once and not 'repeatedly' as you are stating.

For example, I have been voting for Kieros for serious reasons and encourage others to do the same (the fact that he vanished shortly after my pressure on him does not improve my read either).

I qualify raging as complaining constantly without making any real effort, which is what you've been doing. This new post doesn't help much because you've basically made some things up and launching an OMGUS at me (despite saying that you can't) despite my actual, legitimate reasons for finding you a bit suspicious.
EBWOP: just checked the last page on my phone, more legit opinions then I remembered.

Kieros/whoosh scumteam is a possibility. Kieros posted more than I remembered but isn't contributing at all, not even to the boring vending machine shenanigans.
Gotta love how Red straight up says he thinks whoosh is lying but then immediately says that he doesn't want to place a vote there because it's a clusterfuck.
Pala I said "in any other situation I would think he was definitely scum"
but my role is pretty fucking screwy as it is so I'm more annoyed by the stupid magic bagging going on there than by anything else

as far as pressure, I've been playing DOTA more than paying attention to this game but fine I'll start poking people
like you

no this isn't an OMGUS it's a "I find your constant telling me to LIGHTEN UP BRO" as weird

so let's see here
[spoiler]Para and schazer huh
neither has done anything except go Oh Okay Red Is Scum for REASONS THAT WEREN'T STATED and have not showed up since
get in here
at the very least tell me what the fuck is up with that

Dini is saying HEY NO LET'S NOT FUCK WITH THIS THING ALL DAY and then decides to contribute to the irrelevant usage of the machine and lack of play. which would be bad if he didn't do things earlier okay
Thinks whoosh is lying and claims to have the /same role/ and because of how whoosh threw his magicbag at us I would be more inclined to believe dini is town if one of them is scum, that said he's also on the "vote Red because yeah" wagon

not a fan of MYW's Let's Not Lynch D1 stance, why do you think it's bad MYW give me reasons pls

Wiw voting dini after the CC and just the plain skeevy way Whoosh claimed in the first place is weird, why Dini over whoosh Wiw

agree with kieros on the whole Can We Not Spend Most Of The Day Playing With This Damn Vending Machine (or is it the other way around does he agree with me? huh) Don't agree with him on whoosh needing to die atm? Like, he's the best target aside from (now) felix, but its... hhh

Whoosh. Okay just. whoosh. The thing with whoosh is I would want him to die so badly for the magic bag thing normally, but then dini CC'd
that's what made me not want to see him dead (yes dini I saw your original CC hints). The problem is that I couldn't legit think of a role that is usually scum that would be visit based and I REALLY wouldn't expect scum to just bullshit a role ability fakeclaim D1 that JUST SO HAPPENED to be the exact same sort of thing as Dini! So that's a thing
and I wouldn't put it past cyber to have two seperate instances of roles that work similarly with different end effects like two roles that have luck based effects except one is always good and the other is always bad or some shit. His claim is only even sort of defendable because it's not a clusterfuck or else I'd be yelling BURN THE WITCH

Felix. Felix felix felix felix felix I did not see that post of yours when I made my last post because I basically dropped in between matches of DOTO
There's never an excuse for just randomly going "Oh I voted because it was funny lolololo"
just... no
also this post was a thing
(06-25-2013, 12:26 AM)FelixSparks Wrote: »I agree with Red, mostly because of that metaphor. Soooooo....

VOTE: Wiwaxia
I'll deal with you soon

tilde is... uh
being tilde by posting only once so far that I can see? and it's to say No Felix Don't
right then

Q is doing things I don't mind at least and does make some good points

most of the rest of the players either have done nothing of any real note that I'm seeing except fuck with the vending machine

and again, reasons that items suck
on that note might as well I drink the contents of the Coke Pinball if it's a drink
are we done with the item bullshit.

and can we lynch red to stop him from trying to bully people with giant walls of words into leaving him alone.

because that is a thing he does when he is scum

and this is precisely the game I don't want to deal with it in.
(06-26-2013, 08:12 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »Okay right now about my tea.

You can keep the change.

yeah sure, I'll join you.

GET BENT MESSAGE whateveripaghewpoi
(06-26-2013, 08:46 PM)Red709 Wrote: »...
. . . . . . . . . . . . .

Before you guys continue can you explain this shit
why are there just 4 votes without reasons
sitting on me

what is this shit
There's clusterfuck and then there's outright scumtacular and this is the latter
reasons
give
things that aren't "Oh. Red. Okay"

also this un is making a big deal out of rvs votes, probably in response to going OH LOOK AT SCUM GANGING UP ON POOR OL' ME

I'd lynch him before anyone else because again he's not offering anything and I don't want to read giant walls of 'warbghbejgjljawehg'.