Grand Tweet IV (GAME OVER: NO SURVIVORS)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grand Tweet IV (GAME OVER: NO SURVIVORS)
RE: Grand Tweet IV (Round Two: Labratory of Congress)
polititerminator promises to cut federal spending on schools and research, blaming failing economy on freeloading landsharks plans to kill them all. #stoptheh8
RE: Grand Tweet IV (Round Two: Laboratory of Congress)
MONTHS HAVE PASSED, ELECTIONS CAME AND WENT, STILL IN RAFTERS. NO FOOD OR WATER, HAD TO EAT MY DAWTER, COOKED HER OVER THE DAVY TWINS
Makomaw offers moving words on talkshow; "WHEN I WAS IN THE THIRD GRADE, I WAS A SHARK"
SEND HELP AND 5600 OBO
President-Elect Mako launches campaign to renovate lower-income laboratory districts, discovers Donner Party. Gross!
polititerminator didn't win thank the programmer current president has a cute butt but married. :-( #fml #marriedmen #sohot
Additionally, phantOS for Secretary of State and DS for First Limestone
davy twins spotted in mysterious raftercar!! still on fire. there just skeltons now. sending burr to rescue #fitzstillgoing #bucketdogg
Otto promptly crushes construction team. Reigning administration blamed for resulting destruction. Protest movement begins.
MAN IN LABCOAT ON LADDER ASKED IF THE DONNER PARTY WAS AN OFFICIAL PARTY. I TOLD HIM SEND HELP AND HE SHOOK HIS HEAD AND CLIMBED BACK DOWN
In breaking news, Makomaw declares AMERICA'S WAR ON BOYBANDS. He is making his way to RAFTERCAR to show the American People how it's done.
SpoilerShow
FALLING
is that a gun in his pocket or is burr just happy to see you #LOL #macklemaw #secondamendmentrights
FELL
polititerminator currently running right wing enclave in nevada, out of touch with times. president Mako best president since Taft #sos
burr in rafters screaming obscenities at the president w gun drawn. meanwhile fitz downed entire bucket!! #gooddog
AT LEAST I STILL HAVE MY FAMILY. WELL THE BABY DIED ON IMPACT BUT IF YOU'RE GONNA MAKE AN OMELETTE..........................................
Burr fires. First Limestone dives towards president. Time seems to slow!
Makomaw would narrow his eyes but his cold dead regular shark ones are already unnerving. He flexes atop his hoverboard like the badass he is
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo #shotsfired
Bullet flies through DS, strikes Prez Maw. He laughs.

"It seems you misread... MY PECSPIRY DATE.
BULLET REFLECTED OFF OF PREZ-PECS INTO MY DAWTER'S NECK. FEEL HONORED
hamilton clone w knife dropped dead from rafters. president unharmed. burr looks pleased w self #secondamendmentrights #godblessamerica
ALEX HAMILTON, FELL THRU SUNROOF. THINK THIS COUNTS AS TEN DOLLARS ??? $$$$$$$$$$