MURDERFIA: REDUX: (VERY END)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MURDERFIA: REDUX: (VERY END)
RE: MURDERFIA: REDUX: D3 (35/36)
(12-04-2013, 03:23 AM)Akumu Wrote: »I'm gonna throw behind MODBOON: Retcon [REDACTED]

*Shudders*

(12-04-2013, 10:15 AM)ProfessorLizzard Wrote: »Wait there was an Edict for today I can't find it only yesterday's oh nooo

Well it hasn't killed any of the rest of us yet. Strange though, my notes say they passed the edict, or at least weren't in danger of failing it. Maybe something else carried over? I don't even know. Freak accidents all up in this.

Challenge the Virus to a rap battle to the death
cuz why not. Win and I die and take the cure with me, lose and you die letting me cure these fine murderers in peace.[/b]
D0gbot: Dogbot dogbot dogbot. Dogbot dogbot? Dogbot dogbot dog dogbot dogbot!
(12-04-2013, 09:56 PM)Granolaman Wrote: »
(12-04-2013, 03:23 AM)Akumu Wrote: »I'm gonna throw behind MODBOON: Retcon [REDACTED]

*Shudders*

[Image: 815759571_1030954.gif]
(12-04-2013, 09:56 PM)Granolaman Wrote: »Challenge the Virus to a rap battle to the death
cuz why not. Win and I die and take the cure with me, lose and you die letting me cure these fine murderers in peace.[/b]

Granolaman is unable to initiate a rap battle, as barring shenanigans he is not the Callout Player!
Prime Time Rhyme State may be initiated, effectively giving all players the abilities of the late Callout Player, if this is requested as a Boon.

Narf narf narf

SupahKiven (1) - Akumu
No Lynch (1) - Sandie Sandwicheadman
Palamauthorslotamedes (5) - Airey, Crowstone, MrGuy, bigro, Sruixan
ProfessorLizzard (2) - Gnauga, Epamynondas
Bigro (5) - Palamedes+Not The Author, Coldblooded, Mr. Arsenic Nog, Plaid, Granolaman
MasterBlade (1) - TehPilot
D0gbot (2) - Loather, cerebralConfinement
GeneX (1) - ProfessorLizzard
Epamynondas (1) - Agentblue
ICan'tGiveCredit (1) - ICan'tGiveCredit

Abstaining: Anomaly, SupahKiven, Lieutenant Fish, Chwoka, Cyber95, deadcrystal, d0gbot, GenetiXientist, Masterblade, Paranoia, Dragon Fogel, myw, Pick Yer Poison, Bitterwafers, Whoosh!

Narp narp narp

TehPilot (4) -Palamedes+Not The Author, ProfessorLizzard, Anomaly, Mr. Arsenic Nog
Whoosh! (1) - Gnauga
Palamauthorslotamedes (8) - Bigro, Loather, SupahKiven, TehPilot, Masterblade, Granolaman, Sruixan, Cici
Ican'tgivecredit (1) - Coldblooded
cerebralConfinement (1) - d0gbot
ProfessorLizzard (2) - GenetiXientist, Airey
deadcrystal (1) - deadcrystal
d0gbot (2) - Agentblue, Crowstone
GenetiXientist (1) - Epamynondas

Abstaining: Akumu, Lieutenant Fish, Chwoka, Cyber95, Coldblooded, Paranoia, GenetiXientist, MrGuy, Dragon Fogel, myw, Pick Yer Poison, Plaid, Sandie Sandwicheadman, Bitterwafers, Whoosh!

Reminder: With 35 alive, it takes 18 to force a hard lynch before deadline, or 10 to lynch at deadline.
Deadline is in 73 hours.

Proposed modboons:
  • Resurrect Solaris and Jacq as a hydra slot, hypocrisy be damned (Chwoka)
  • Split Slot 27 into two separate players (Epamynondas, Sruixan)
  • Remove VIRUS from the game (GeneX)
  • Free healthcare (Masterblade)
  • Retcon (or, perhaps more correctly, un-retcon)[REDACTED] (Akumu)
  • aaaaaaaaaa (PL)
  • Everyone gives bigro chocolate and roses (bigro)
  • Kill the Moderator (ICan'tGiveCredit) (requires n players to generate this boon, where n is the number of players required to hard lynch plus the number required to soft lynch. This is currently 29 players)

There were others, obviously, but some individuals have proposed multiple boons, and these listed indicate those last given favour.

Also please note, re: the boon pertaining to undoing/retconning REDACTED night actions: undoing [REDACTED] (the first key action) will offer a different corpse pile to un-retconning [REDACTED]. Please select your terminology carefully if you wish to select this boon.
huzhawahuh?

oh right this game.

vote: airey

Potato: airey
The most dangerous game of all: the mod
Boon: Kill the Moderator
[Image: xwldX.gif]
hey what happened to that radio gimmick person, did they die
Boon: Free Healthcare

Why bother simply removing the virus when we can treat it, and also prevent nightkills or whatever the idea is, thus extending the game for little actual reason?
(12-05-2013, 12:14 AM)soundlyParanoid Wrote: »huzhawahuh?

oh right this game.

vote: airey

Potato: airey

Yes this is a game which is a thing cept your vote means NOTHING, you have no credablity, but i will take the potato, i can make some tastey vodka with it.
So Sruix why do you want to split us up and kill us? Seems suspicious yes it does.

Quote:This is incredibly frustrating. If only I could shove a knife into every person who voted/elected and then vanished at once I'd be a happy man.
Nip it in the bud

SupahKiven (1) - Akumu
No Lynch (1) - Sandie Sandwicheadman
Palamauthorslotamedes (5) - Airey, Crowstone, MrGuy, bigro, Sruixan
ProfessorLizzard (2) - Gnauga, Epamynondas
Bigro (5) - Palamedes+Not The Author, Coldblooded, Mr. Arsenic Nog, Plaid, Granolaman
MasterBlade (1) - TehPilot
D0gbot (2) - Loather, cerebralConfinement
GeneX (1) - ProfessorLizzard
Epamynondas (1) - Agentblue
ICan'tGiveCredit (1) - ICan'tGiveCredit
Airey (1) - soundlyParanoid

Abstaining: Anomaly, SupahKiven, Lieutenant Fish, Chwoka, Cyber95, deadcrystal, d0gbot, GenetiXientist, Masterblade, Dragon Fogel, myw, Pick Yer Poison, Bitterwafers, Whoosh!

Bop it on the nose

TehPilot (4) -Palamedes+Not The Author, ProfessorLizzard, Anomaly, Mr. Arsenic Nog
Whoosh! (1) - Gnauga
Palamauthorslotamedes (8) - Bigro, Loather, SupahKiven, TehPilot, Masterblade, Granolaman, Sruixan, Cici
Ican'tgivecredit (1) - Coldblooded
cerebralConfinement (1) - d0gbot
ProfessorLizzard (2) - GenetiXientist, Airey
deadcrystal (1) - deadcrystal
d0gbot (2) - Agentblue, Crowstone
GenetiXientist (1) - Epamynondas
Airey (1) - SoundlyParanoid

Abstaining: Akumu, Lieutenant Fish, Chwoka, Cyber95, Coldblooded, GenetiXientist, MrGuy, Dragon Fogel, myw, Pick Yer Poison, Plaid, Sandie Sandwicheadman, Bitterwafers, Whoosh!

Reminder: With 35 alive, it takes 18 to force a hard lynch before deadline, or 10 to lynch at deadline.
Deadline is in 60 hours.

Proposed modboons:
Resurrect Solaris and Jacq as a hydra slot, hypocrisy be damned (Chwoka)
Split Slot 27 into two separate players (Epamynondas, Sruixan)
Remove VIRUS from the game (GeneX)
Free healthcare (Masterblade, MrGuy)
Retcon (or, perhaps more correctly, un-retcon)[REDACTED] (Akumu)
aaaaaaaaaa (PL)
Everyone gives bigro chocolate and roses (bigro)
Kill the Moderator (ICan'tGiveCredit, Gnauga) (requires n players to generate this boon, where n is the number of players required to hard lynch plus the number required to soft lynch. This is currently 29 players)
I don't think it's too suspicious-- most people want most other people dead, I imagine-- but it's far more inefficient, which is the worse sin. Unless he doesn't want us both dead? Hrm.

Quote:Well, you can, but it'd take a while. Do you one better, though.

Mod Boon: original 5-post requisite to use night actions reapplies at the start of each Day.

Quote:im helping mwahtermelon
Oh yeah, I keep forgetting to ask:

(12-06-2013, 01:51 AM)Schazer Wrote: »Kill the Moderator (ICan'tGiveCredit, Gnauga) (requires n players to generate this boon, where n is the number of players required to hard lynch plus the number required to soft lynch. This is currently 29 players)

How do players generate that boon?
(12-06-2013, 02:05 AM)cerebralconfinement Wrote: »Oh yeah, I keep forgetting to ask:

(12-06-2013, 01:51 AM)Schazer Wrote: »Kill the Moderator (ICan'tGiveCredit, Gnauga) (requires n players to generate this boon, where n is the number of players required to hard lynch plus the number required to soft lynch. This is currently 29 players)

How do players generate that boon?

by voting for it which you should do right now this second cc, we're all counting on you Gnauga and I wish for you to join us in this not-at-all insane endeavor.
Cool.

Modboon: Kill the Moderator
I urge you all, you're making a huge mistake. To kill the moderator would cause unthinkable chaos to the timeline! Our days are numbered and we must persecute the true wrongdoers here!

TIME ITSELF!

And yet my vote stays on Epamy, because it'll take more than a temporal paradox for me to to shift irrational spur-on-the-moment suspicions.
[Image: Rock%20shadow.jpg]
(12-07-2013, 11:48 AM)AgentBlue Wrote: »I urge you all, you're making a huge mistake. To kill the moderator would cause unthinkable chaos to the timeline!

But I thought that was the whole point of this game.
If I had any idea what the consequences were, I probably made a mistake.
Hrm deadline's closing in on us. Everyone hurry up and pile onto bigro!

Boon: Lift the rap battle restrictions.

Mod: Give us the jacqolaris boon we earned yesterseason

Oh and if you want a cure for the virus get yourself over to Anomaly's house tonight by any means you can. Player playing the virus probably shouldn't show up. I don't know what'll happen if you cure yourself of yourself, but I'll bet it ain't pretty.
I'm going to do it, but not because you told me to.

Unvote

Vote: bigro

Potato: TehPilot
Oh, insulting intelligent people. Alright.

Lynch: Bigro
You know who else insults intelligent people?
MODERATORS.
KILL THE MOD.
lynch: Schazer with extreme Modist prejudice.
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
SpoilerShow
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]