Post making contest: easier mode

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post making contest: easier mode
RE: Post making contest: easier mode
1, 2, 3, 4, 5.
(11-27-2016, 11:23 PM)Akumu Wrote: »1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

Passes none of the rules
This post passes rules.
This rule passes posts 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
This post passes 1, 2, 3, 5.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
This post passes gas.
This post passes Go and collects $200.
This post goes directly to jail. It does not pass Go and does not collect $200.
This pass rules post 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
(11-28-2016, 12:23 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »This post passes rules.

This post passes none of the rules

(11-28-2016, 01:01 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »This rule passes posts 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.

(11-28-2016, 02:20 AM)Reyweld Wrote: »This post passes 1, 2, 3, 5.

This post passes rule 2

(11-28-2016, 02:40 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »This post passes gas.

(11-28-2016, 02:40 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »This post passes Go and collects $200.

(11-28-2016, 02:41 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »This post goes directly to jail. It does not pass Go and does not collect $200.

(11-28-2016, 03:11 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »This pass rules post 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.

1, 2, 3, 5
Sig:
SpoilerShow
(11-28-2016, 08:47 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »1, 2, 3, 5

Passes none of the rules
1, 2, 3, 5.
SpoilerShow
Is it possible to pass any rule other than Rule 2?
Yes. I might have made the rules a bit arbitrary, though. In that case, qwerx is free to remake rules.
An impotent massage to Wikipedia redease in Canada:
Tim is running out in 2016 to help Wikipedia. To prospect our indiependence, we will never rub ads. We are stained by dalmations averaging about $15. Only a tiny potion of our readers give. Noun is the time we axe. If every Juan reading this right now gavel $3, our fun drainer wood be done within amour. That's right, the rice of a cup of cafe is all we knead. If Wikipedia is useful to you, police take one minute to keep it online and growling. We are a neophyte with the cos of a top tan website: servers, staves and pro-rams. We deserve millions of readers, but we run on a faction of what other top cites pend. We belief no ledge is a foundation. A foundation for human potentiate, for freedom, for a poor tuney. We believe everyone’s hoods have access to knowledge—for fee, without restitution, without litigation. Peas help us end the fun drainer and improv Wikipedia. Thank you.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
(11-16-2016, 07:36 PM)Akumu Wrote: »They are easier than the rules in the PMC, I swear.

I just now realized this was a hint.
HELLO THERE

HI!

SpoilerShow
this is wizard #1.

“now fax quiz jack‽” my brave ghost pled.

Fact Seagull g0m

she sells seashells by the sea shore and by she i must mean kieros

nothing could stop the posting now. it had gone supercritical, tearing apart even the very fabric of the forums. well, that's just the way she liked it. "my world's on fire, how 'bout yours?"

[Image: fCqcwsj.png]

sometimes a parrot talks (a parrot is a tropical bird, but what are birds?)

guvf vf n cerggl rnfl chmmyr

qwer qwer qwer

[Image: 2J1Aty1.png][Image: 2J1Aty1.png][Image: 2J1Aty1.png][Image: 2J1Aty1.png][Image: 2J1Aty1.png]

i vote ixcaliber, and so should you. this post has passed so many dang rules, but were they the right rules?

i do not have a marmot to talk about daoyu, i am clearly being very productive and not wasting time on an internet forum currently.

sky iraq quidditch snl sky

welcome to the akumu post of passing many easy rules

end of the city of th
Okay, so the deal is that if the PMC gets too big, it causes problems for the forum as a whole.

And Kieros' current set depends on post numbers, so splitting off posts would interfere with that.

(whoever goes next, don't do a post numbers rule, they'll get changed partway through)

And we are approaching the "too big" point.

Strategically, this suggests we should move most of the shitposting and theorizing posts to this thread, and focus on "posts that have a chance of passing" in the main one. Unfortunately, we have a very small sample space for posts that pass rules 2 and 4.

Oh yeah, there are rules in this thread, we don't seem to pass them very often though. Maybe they involve specific words?
By my estimation, Kieros's judgment post which passed rule 4 passed the following ePMC rules:

Code:
?2345
?2.?.
?...5
1.34?
..?4.
12.?.
.?...
1.3?5

Question marks are things I either wasn't sure how to judge or couldn't be bothered to judge.
(12-08-2016, 09:24 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Okay, so the deal is that if the PMC gets too big, it causes problems for the forum as a whole.

And Kieros' current set depends on post numbers, so splitting off posts would interfere with that.

(whoever goes next, don't do a post numbers rule, they'll get changed partway through)

And we are approaching the "too big" point.

Strategically, this suggests we should move most of the shitposting and theorizing posts to this thread, and focus on "posts that have a chance of passing" in the main one. Unfortunately, we have a very small sample space for posts that pass rules 2 and 4.

Oh yeah, there are rules in this thread, we don't seem to pass them very often though. Maybe they involve specific words?

whoops just encouraged shitposting there a little my bad
Sig:
SpoilerShow
(12-06-2016, 02:39 AM)Kíeros Wrote: »HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE 1987 WORLD SERIES!
Between two teams who I don't care to remember the names of!
OH NO! It looks like a Duckreport person Drudgerepond has come onto the field of play! WHAT WILL WE DO NOW???

[This shitpost here to make the grading post visible]

Rules this passes:

g0m: 1, 2
Lankie: 2,3
Sruixan 1: 3,4
Reyweld: 1, 2, 3, 5
Wheat 1: no rules
Fogel 1: 1, 4, 5
Ix 1: 1 ("teams"), 4 is ambiguous (does "grading post" count as having an adjective?)
Laser 1: 2, 5
Mehga: 5 (unless Duckreport and Drudgerepond are counted as words)
Anomaly: 3
Wheat 2 (FINAL DESTINATION): 2, 4, 5
Crowstone 1: 3, 4? (shorter than Kieros' sig image)
Wheat 3 (LIGHTNING ROUND): no rules
Akumu 1: 4
Laser 2 (PMC Memes): none, previous post passed no rules
Akumu 2 (Good Conversationalist): none
Schazer: none
Wheat 4 (Wheat 1 with rules reordered): none
Akumu 3 (Megaman): none
Earthexe: 2 (Duckreport and Drudgerepond look pretty happy to me)
Solaris: none
Dragon Fogel 2: None
Kaynato 1: 4, 5 (Duckreport and Drudgerepond are animals, so I guess that passes 5?)
Ix 1.5 (Coup): 1, 2
Sruixan 2 (SRUIX HELL): Doesn't pass 1-3, I'm not checking 4 and 5.
Crowstone 2: 4 (unless smilies count as BB code), did not check 5 but it probably won't pass
Kaynato 2: uh, I don't think it passes any of these but some of them I didn't quite understand
Laser 3 (Apollo 18): 5. I am assuming 1 is "exactly eight i's", this has more than that.
Fogel 3: none
Akumu 4: 5; I didn't check 1 but it's so short it probably doesn't pass.
qwerx3 1: didn't check 3, it doesn't pass any others.
CrimsonMage: Doesn't pass 1-4, might pass 5 if shitpost counts?
qwerx3 2: 2, I didn't check 3
Kieros 1: 4, 5
qwerx3 3: Doesn't pass 2-5; I haven't checked if a larger number than 1987 has been used this round
Kieros 2 (Blast from the Past): 3
a52 1: 3, 5
Laser 4 (Fingertips 2): Fails all regular rules, passes negarule 1
Fogel 4: 2
qwerx3 4 (Speed Grading): none
Sruixan 3 (Grief): none
Reyweld 2 (Seven Deadly Sins): 5
btp (Jim Belushi): none
Ix 2 (One Piece): none
a52 2 (Homestuck): 4, I guess, since being at the 1987 World Series is impossible? (Also, if "person" were replaced by "man" this would pass 3.)
Laser 5 (Tally Hall): 3
Sruixan 4 (Year of the Reboot): 2, 3, haven't checked 4 and 5 but 1987 is a prime and there are a few words that might not have popped up in Ix's round.

Somebody else can check Easy and maybe the rules that take effort. No ruleset was passed in its entirety.
Oh, wait.

https://eagle-time.org/member.php?action...le&uid=458

So maybe Year of the Reboot was passed in its entirety. The last two rules will take some time to check, though.
Search returned no results for "teams" anywhere in PMC 1.0, so that covers Rule 5.

Now I have to scour the entire last round for prime numbers.