Shank A Bitch 3 Day Six: The Handsman Cometh (10/71 Alive)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shank A Bitch 3 Day Six: The Handsman Cometh (10/71 Alive)
RE: Shank A Bitch 3 Day Four: WHALE DUEL: BATTLE ROYALE: THE ADVENTURE (35/71 Alive)
Nah, he joined the whale party. He's on today's livelist too.
RE: Shank A Bitch 3 Day Four: WHALE DUEL: BATTLE ROYALE: THE ADVENTURE (35/71 Alive)
Oh, huh. I must have been confused by his involvement in the dayend shenanigans. Somehow I thought he ended up dead, but no, it was just Prime.
RE: Shank A Bitch 3 Day Four: WHALE DUEL: BATTLE ROYALE: THE ADVENTURE (38/71 Alive)
(08-15-2014, 09:54 PM)Whimbrel Wrote: »do you have anything to say in your defense?

BAD LUCK JONES???

Because, as we have just seen, I uh... I did not have sexual relations with that woman I'm innocent.
RE: Shank A Bitch 3 Day Four: WHALE DUEL: BATTLE ROYALE: THE ADVENTURE (37/71 Alive)
I'LL POST TOMORROW OR SOMETHING WHEN I'M NOT SAD OR WHATEVER.
RE: Shank A Bitch 3 Day Four: WHALE DUEL: BATTLE ROYALE: THE ADVENTURE (142/71 Alive)
supahkiven it's not a crime to be attractive
Former Corpse Carl Garland stumbled into the yacht warehouse looking even more worse for wear than any of the other zombies. Though dead only a day his body had undergone a preposterous amount of decay. His skin, what was left of it, was putrid green and hanging loose; his eyes were clouded over and his once impressive hair was wild and thick with dirt. His tan longcoat was caked with dried blood, mud and what might have been vomit.

In one hand he clutched a sparkling silver tankard, long since drained of every drop of alcohol but Professional Drunkard Carl Garland wasn't going to let such a tiny detail get in the way of his personal crusade to drink himself into sweet oblivion and as such continued to drink from the empty vessel. In his other hand, in a vice-like grip, he held his bloodsoaked switchblade and from time to time he swung it awkwardly at anything that looked even slightly human shaped through his drunken haze.

This was not a particularly proud day for the disgraced detective either personally or professionally.
when does the whaleparty end? when can we shank them?
~◕ w◕~
I think Dang Ron Paul gets to decide the fate of the whales since they're technically illegally trespassing on his private resort.

[Image: Xr13VSF.gif]
THE WHALES WERE HERE BEFORE THE RESORT! THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO BE HERE!
Whales are people too!

shank whimbrel for wishing wanton whale whacking
[Image: 76561197978639938.png]
Assault AerialAnchovy for awful alliteration
Skewer schazer, stupid shanking shit.
I lost all respect for you since our duel on Musselbound Mountain.

Y'know, the one where you thought a sedentary giant clam would be an awesome mount for a joust.
Pretty pleased with these perfunctory proses.
(08-16-2014, 09:53 AM)Schazer Wrote: »I lost all respect for you since our duel on Musselbound Mountain.

Y'know, the one where you thought a sedentary giant clam would be an awesome mount for a joust.

You must have early onset alzheimers cuz I distinctly remember burning you during a rap battle with help of my sei whale.
(08-16-2014, 10:20 AM)yd12k Wrote: »
(08-16-2014, 09:53 AM)Schazer Wrote: »I lost all respect for you since our duel on Musselbound Mountain.

You must have early onset alzheimers cuz I distinctly remember burning you during a rap battle with help of my sei whale.

Only a fool would say that.
formerly known as Nocturne
y'all can call me Mal
twitter: @antisequitur
Shank Schaz, because it has such a nice alliteration to it
[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
OK, ok, ok. So last night there were 15 shanks accounted for and 30 that weren't accounted for. 30? I mean, even if we take into account torn vests and the whale immunity that's... a very low number of deaths. Not really what I'd planned at all. Hmph!

OK, so who's hungover? Anyone still feeling the effects of yesterday's sloshfest? Granola? You still alive there? I'm not sure you should have full respiratory function after the sheer amount of booze you put down yesterday.
Is observing my own pattern of behavior of observing my own patterns of behavior a mental fractal or just navel gazing? Please advise.
Tovototals

Cat - 5 (Dragon Fogel, konec0, SupahKiven, antisequitur, amosmyn)
Schazer - 2 (yd12k, Plaid)
SupahKiven - 1 (Whimbrel)
Acionyx - 1 (LegendaryQ)
Whimbrel - 1 (Phish)
FlyingPhish - 1 (Schazer)
"any Un-Dead" - 1 (Truegreen)

Abstaining - 23 (Solaris, Sai, Not The Author, Seedy, Palamedes, Pharmacy, Granolaman, Coldblooded, TehPilot, cyber95, Niall, Deviant One, Sanzh, Gnauga, Chwoka, Dalmationer, Sruixan, Breadpocalypse, Scoffles, Acionyx, speedchuck, Cat, Ixcaliber)
<3

+1 stab wound to the other feline
(08-16-2014, 10:53 AM)antisequitur Wrote: »Only a fool would say that.

A) You mean 'Sei' that.
B) You weren't there you can't talk
C) youdon't actually did a pretty miserable job in the contest but Schaz was nothing special either.
D) Vote: Ix because screw all these undead.
Aren't there supposed to be votes or something before you can actually claim that? I'm still confused at phase 5.
(08-16-2014, 12:40 PM)Niall Wrote: »OK, ok, ok. So last night there were 15 shanks accounted for and 30 that weren't accounted for. 30? I mean, even if we take into account torn vests and the whale immunity that's... a very low number of deaths. Not really what I'd planned at all. Hmph!

but have you taken into account............laziness

(08-16-2014, 07:11 PM)Palamedes Wrote: »C) youdon't actually did a pretty miserable job in the contest but Schaz was nothing special either.

it'll be less embarrassing for you if you wait until after the truth(s) have been posted to say things like that

anyways getting rid of zombos is a good idea and lynching is a surefire way
but we could also get rid of the alive-zombies (lurkers)
vote: Acionyx why aren't you playing
Looks like lately lynching lists surely showed shanking should allow all alliteration attempts a little leeway. Let's lynch Cat, curtailing calls condoning criticism for friends fiercely fighting for phonic flourishes.
[Image: WFQLHMB.gif]
(08-16-2014, 07:37 PM)yd12k Wrote: »Aren't there supposed to be votes or something before you can actually claim that? I'm still confused at phase 5.

(08-16-2014, 08:09 PM)seedy Wrote: »it'll be less embarrassing for you if you wait until after the truth(s) have been posted to say things like that

Oh no I know this based on my own obviously true reports geez you guys take everything so literally. Schazer and youdon't went down with basically no fanfare trust me.